Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_lcap38%Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_lcap8%Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_lcap0%Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_lcap0%Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_lcap54%Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_lcapBattlefield: Bad Company 2 Voting_barBattlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_lcapBattlefield: Bad Company 2 Voting_barBattlefield: Bad Company 2 Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tristram Kell
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Tristram Kell

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 pm

This thread is about everything Bad Company 2 related.

I recently bought this over steam. Doc and I have been playing it a fair bit (we both absolutely suck though!). I'm loving the assault class the most so far (I'm a terrible, terrible sniper) and the XM8 prototype that I recently unlocked, though most of my kills seem to come from grenades and my trusty combat knife.

Just today I came upon this little gem, which is a tribute to the game done by some fans over in America. Who are apparently very talented when it comes to a capella music. It's especially odd since I've had the original version of the song stuck in my head for the past few days..

Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions and experiences of the game. If you have the PC version, then Doc and I would be happy to play online with you sometime.
    Back to top Go down
    Nuscian Mandrayk
    Shade
    Shade
    Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
    Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 pm

We don't suck....we are...just...not.....very...good Rolling Eyes though we have our moments *ponder how Tristram blew up a jeep with a quad bike*

any who not my fault I only seem to head shot with shotguns rather than anything with a scope.....and nothing wrong with combat knife......or sticking a block of C4 over the drivers windscreen so he cant see......I don't like to fight fair xD...I'd lose all the time if I did
    Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet
    Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 am

So yeah I caved in and bought this game and it's so much fun it's silly Razz I've only managed to steal the first place once but I'm starting to get the hang of that sniper rifle with the weird sight (the ^ sight)... still getting more pistol kills than anything else though... Oh and the only purpose of grenades is to cut down trees 'cus it looks cool Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:07 am

I completely suck at this game. I can't kill anything. I don't know what it is, but I can't. I was fine with the console version but I'm just terrible at the PC version. Regardless if you ever need another I'm there.
    Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm Jinxies if you want to add me aww

EDIT: Also I love the insane banter in the campaign Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Tristram Kell
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Tristram Kell

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Haha, yeah. I especially loved the Harrison Ford argument that Sweetwater and Haggard have. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Haven't gotten to that yet but the pilot is awesome and their discussion about Haggard believing he was in Africa(they are in Bolivia) and then proclaiming he speaks fluent Spanish and could order anything from the menu at Taco Bell etc... Neutral

I've just stolen a satellite haven't played any further than that Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm only like lvl 8 so I haven't unlocked everything yet but my favorite weapons are totally the Grach pistol and essentially all the SMGs if you fire them like you would a pistol they hit almost perfectly at any distance (provided you consider the bullet drop)... This is why I almost never play Assault it just feels like such a waste since you lose out on the rocket launcher and the drill thingy in exchange for a grenade launcher Neutral

But as soon as I unlock red dot sight for my snipers...*evil laugh* Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Nuscian Mandrayk
    Shade
    Shade
    Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:22 pm

well....weapons...its abit hard because depends what's happening at the time i usually stick too engineer and recon so I guess I stick to CQC weapons, SMG's, mines, rockets , and only ranged I stick to is sniper rifles.

though I only get head shots with shotguns o.O at range too...never sure how I do that
    Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:23 pm

I head shotted doc with a tank shell yesterday Shocked That was fun Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Nuscian Mandrayk
    Shade
    Shade
    Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Head shot with tank shell lol...close range to, I was quite shocked to say the least. Took me damn near 10 hours to find my head again *doc's head scuttles into view the neck is supported by metal chassis with 8 mechanical spider legs, doc's body stands in foreground a metal brace over the neck so he can attached himself back.*

"Come Igor!"

*Doc's body lets out a low growl and shambles forward and follows doc's head as he scuttles off*

P.S.weird is it just me or does this remind you of the villain in the cartoon series of 'the mask' from a way back Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    Page 1 of 1