Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhere in the World... - Page 2 Voting_barWhere in the World... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Where in the World... - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhere in the World... - Page 2 Voting_barWhere in the World... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Where in the World...

Go down 
+11
Violet
Jax Nova
Gár The Grim
Darc Akora
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Garen Odias
Miles Kenko
Yana Benora
Owen Keez
Davan Kelhur
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Where in the World... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where in the World...   Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Deirbhile wrote:
Seems to be some well traveled folks in this guild.

With the exception of latin America I have to go thousands of miles if I want to get out of where I am. Maybe I'm inexperienced, but it seems to me that you folks in Europe don't seem to need to travel as far to go to another country. Smile

Am I wrong?

You're exactly right. It's really easy for us European types to do a bit of border hopping since there are so many other countries in close proximity. We also have the option of driving or taking the train whereas you'd have to fly across an ocean on a long and expensive flight. I guess there are upsides to being European Smile
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World...   Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:33 am

A trip on the Orient Express is sounding nice...
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World...   Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:55 pm

very...adore the orient express myself Razz always liked things of the era and well such a rich history and brilliant way to travel and well there is nothing like the orient express I've seen would be wonderful to travel upon it
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World...   Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Well, my travel destination is decided for this October. Flights are booked and I need to start thinking about equipment and immunisations.

I..may have had something of a quarter-life crisis and decided to set myself something of a challenge. As a result of this fairly impulsive decision, I'm now going to be hiking through the Himalayas to Everest base camp. It'll be an 16 day trip (12 of which are hiking) culminating in base camp at 5,643 metres.

I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World...   Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Wow thats going to be great! I hope you have a great time and don't forget a camera Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World...   Where in the World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where in the World...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2