Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap38%Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap8%Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap0%Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap0%Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap54%Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcapCall of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Voting_barCall of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcapCall of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Voting_barCall of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+4
Aramis Spark
Rasper Karger
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 am

So I bought Modern Warfare 2 yesterday and after having played it a lot the past two days, I just finished the campaign. In two words, totally amazing. I know most people play for the multiplayer, which is also better than before, but the campaign was quite epic to say the least. I don't want to give anything away, but the ending was crazy and definitely left me with a really good feeling after I had beaten it.

Anyway, now that I've finished the campaign, I'll be playing multiplayer a lot. As I said, it is great as well with tons of new guns, perks, maps and killstreak bonuses. If anyone has or is planing to get COD MW2 for the PS3 and would like to play online together, then my username is: BulletFury7
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:23 pm

why not get it Gado great fun.

Haven't had much chance to play as dragon age is taking up most of my game time currently but I have it on PS3 aswell: Caesarbomber
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:27 am

been hearing a lot of controversy over the airport level, no Russian. I dont have any issues with it, but im surprised they had a level like that. Parents are especially bitching about it
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:05 am

Rasper Karger wrote:
been hearing a lot of controversy over the airport level, no Russian. I dont have any issues with it, but im surprised they had a level like that. Parents are especially bitching about it

But when you first start campaign they give you the option to skip the level. So I don't think people should complain. I personally like the level because it is showing things that happen in real life, and I think people should be more aware about whats going on in the world. I also got this game for the PS3. But I got it an entire week early

Razz Razz Razz Razz

my psn account is:

ChrissMassEuss

Since we are on this topic I would like to expand this discussion on Modern Warfare 2 with some questions.

1. What guns/perks to you use?

2. What is your favorite Level (Multiplayer level so we don't spoil anything)

--1. I use the SCAR-H with a Red Dot Sight. A handgun A(forgot name) the perks I use are Marathon, Hardline, and Last Chance stand or whatever its called

2. My favorite level is the snow level De-Rail

Also I have had the idea to start a GTC Clan (for ps3 users) for fun if you like the idea just say so maybe we can get something started
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 am

I love this game. Finished the campaign and up to rank 32 on mulitplayer. I actually really like the third person playlist. I play it on the 360 though so i can't play any of you guys.

1. Guns/Perks
Famas with thermal and heart sensor thing. Perk, stopping power, bling, and something else.
P10 alkambo enough said.
And i use the magnum hand gun. It owns.

2. Favorite map.
I like Rust or what ever its called with demolition constant battle no matter what. And Afgan.

( I also heard that there are going to be two new map packs on the 360 before any other platform. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:33 am

I think that starting a PS3 clan for the GTC would be a great idea. As soon as I get on again I will add you guys and we can start working it out.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Great plan, will be great playing it with you guys (though don;t expect much from me, seem to be terrible at CoD at the moment) 3 of us so far on PS3?
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 pm

I have a PS3, Crazed Zombie, Im not super amazing at COD but hell if i shout enough bullets in the right direction i might hit something. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm

So right now, here are the members who play on PS3

Me: BulletFury7
Davan: Caesarbomber
Aramis: ChrissMassEuss
Rasper: Crazed Zombie

I'll add all of you later today and the rest of you should add the others as well.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 am

I have sent friend requests to all of you. Cant wait to play together
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 am

What shall we call the clan. We are allowed 4 characters in the clan tag. I think it should be....GTC..obviously
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:10 am

Do we have to have 4 characters or is it up to 4. cause if not, GTC sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:37 am

Any number of characters works. And unless somebody thinks that something is better then GTC works just fine.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:39 pm

I don't have a PS3, and I doubt I'll be buying one just now. Anyway I always prefer FPS on PC, it much better with a mouse Razz .
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Just finished playing Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360 (Brother bought it on that and it would have been a waste of money to get it also for the PC)...

MY GOD!!! Infinity Ward is hands down the best ever producer of First-Person Shooters and going crazy with their plots. I my jaw was dropped over half of the time I was playing... Utter brilliance. I bet that very soon Infinity Ward will start working on the third installment. Can't wait Very Happy

Last edited by Typho Raame on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:08 pm

You mean modern warfare 2 right? I didn;t know the time difference was that big between us Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Oh, whoops. Just noticed that. Fixed it up now. Stupid sensitive keyboard.

Man, I wish the time difference was that big. We'd be getting things years before anyone else Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 am

Wow... 5th prestige. Thats quite impressive(or unimpressive depending on how you look at it).

I do hate those buggers with the class you described. They seem to be able to knife me from like 10 feet away. My favorite gun right now is definitely either the ACR or akimbo Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 pm

5th prestige, is crazy. i don't personally get the reason why people prestige, but still thats crazy. Im only level 41. Makes me feel small compared to 5th prestige.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Well I prestiged up to like 8 in COD 4, but that took a lot longer than how long Tryce's friend did. The main reason for doing it is to keep the game interesting. If you get to level 70 and have pretty much done everything it can eventually start to get boring. I found it a way to still keep the game interesting for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:34 am

Yeah Ive picked up a couple of dual 1887s and they seem to quite amazing. Dont know why that range is so huge but it sure it good.

The ACR is pretty similar to the M4 just with slightly slower fire rate and more damage. I just prefer that a bit more but its really a thing of preference.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:23 am

im afraied i gotta join Sirax on this one... im gameing this on PC aswell. prefir a FPS with a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1