Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_lcap38%Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_lcap8%Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_lcap0%Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_lcap0%Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_lcap54%Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_lcapCall of Duty: Blacks Ops Voting_barCall of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_lcapCall of Duty: Blacks Ops Voting_barCall of Duty: Blacks Ops Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops

Go down 
+2
Garen Odias
Typho Raame
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:26 am

Just a little while earlier, Treyarch released the fully uncut Reveal Trailer of Call of Duty: Black Ops. Despite my preference for Infinity Ward over Treyarch making CoD games, Blacks Ops looks absolutely frigging amazing. I will so be getting it as soon as it comes out.

The trailer:

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops?path=blackops
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Personally, I think I will be giving it a miss. Call of Duty is really beginning to bore me now, I need something fresh.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:21 pm

/me gets popcorn and waits for Typho to kill Volar
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Davan has it damn right. I plan on hunting Volar down now, and then killing him, slowly Twisted Evil

Black Ops will no doubt be very different from the other Call of Duty games. Going behind the scenes, no combat rules, using unethical methods and activities, etc. In other words, being Machiavellian.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:38 pm

You were planning that anyways, no change there.

And we'll see what happens closer to/after launch. The story may pull me in, but multi-player will not hold my interest beyond a couple of days unless it is significantly different to prior versions.

I'm quite bored of 'pick gun, pick attachments, spawn, run, aim, shoot, run, aim, shoot, run, die' or alternatively 'move, sit, snipe, move, sit, snipe, move, sit, snipe *receives knife in back*'

And what really killed it for me was Modern Warfare 2's stupid amount of killstreak awards. I liked it better when it was 'UAV, Airstrike, Helicopter' rather than 'Predator Missile, AC-130, Tactical Nuke (I mean, 'Tactical NUKE?;, come on, what is the point?)'
/rant

I just need a new type of game altogether.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:13 pm

I feel the same way that Volar does in regard to the killstreaks. They really did make it a worse game. However in regard to the other complaints thats basically what your going to get in all FPS games... so i guess you are right and need to buy another type of game.

As for Black Ops I will be getting it as I dont see a way I could stop myself. I have high hopes as the trailer did look nice but I also have worries.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:26 am

I also will probably be ignoring this one, it dosent look all that diffrent from MW2
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:12 am

So is it MW2 based in the Cold War?

Honestly the only reason I would get it, would be if they put another zombie mode in it.

Also this screen from black-ops looks a lot like ben-stiller. Is it a tropic thunder video game, I would buy that.

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops 500x_black_ops

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops 340x
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:58 am

Just wanted to point out something here:

"Treyarch has stated that Black Ops will be much grittier than Modern Warfare 2 and that the differences between World at War and Black Ops will be as significant as the differences between Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare."

I am pleased at this, as I much preferred the mature and darkness of World at War to Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2. As stated, they will also be making a massive change to everything, so I'm pretty sure we will be seeing a fairly new unique Call of Duty, despite it's similarities in timeline and weapons to Modern Warfare 2.

I also have a feeling that the Black Ops campaign will have a much longer timeline, and that the mission dates will be stretched out a lot more, as one of the missions takes place in the year 1968, whilst another is said to be based in the 1980's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Blacks Ops   Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops
Page 1 of 1