Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_lcap38%Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_lcap8%Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_lcap0%Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_lcap0%Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_lcap54%Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_lcapYour remaking the original trilogy... Voting_barYour remaking the original trilogy... Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Vote_lcapYour remaking the original trilogy... Voting_barYour remaking the original trilogy... Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Your remaking the original trilogy...

Go down 
    +2
    The Vigos
    Davan Kelhur
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

Your remaking the original trilogy... Empty
    PostSubject: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:54 am

Its been passed to you to remake the original trilogy of star wars (how that came about doesn't matter but well done you!) but the problem is who are you going to cast in your roles. Will you stick Danny DeVito in an R2 unit? will Orlando Bloom be C3PO? would you have meryl streep as Darth Vader? Kiefer Sutherland as Han Solo? Its up to you!
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:59 am

Call me what you whant but I simply wouldn't re-make those films! Especially not those films!!

That's just me though... The rest of you can post their lists of actors! (I don't think anyone would change the current Obi Wan though Wink )

I would gladly re-make Episode One for all fans's sake though! Razz

For a Star Wars VII, VIII and IX though, I would stick with the same, good old cast! Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:03 am

Lol believe me i would never want them re made either, no reason too just interested in who people think could fill the roles in a serious or joke way
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:45 am

Darth Vader: Morgan freeman
    Han Solo: Bruce Willis
    Luke: Vin Diesel
    Leia: Vanesa Fudge
    The emproer: Seth Green
    R2 D2: Shaq
    c3po: Clay Aiken

Thats my line up for the remakes!
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 am

Hahaha Laughing That's funny!.. Let me show you my cast...

. . . . .

Darth Vader: Scar

Luke: Aladdin

Han: Buz Lightyear

Leia: Anastasia

Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi: Rafiki

Chewbacca: Pumba

C-3PO: Woody

R2-D2: Timon

Emperor: Jafar

Boba Fett: Shan Yu

Yoda: Genie?

Lando Calrissian: ??

Jaba the Hutt: Shrek

Wedge: Magic Carpet

Last edited by Veyl Sha'don on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Jax Nova
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 am

Hah ha ha Laughing
    Disney FTW
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 am

I have to note that I've added characters from Pixar and others too! Wink

Edit: previous post updated with Shrek taking the role of Jaba.

Still on the look for Lando and maybe Yoda!
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 am

Vader: Ron Pearlman
    Luke: Anton Yelchin (with the accent)
    Han: Bruce Willis
    Emperor: Morgan Freeman
    Leia: Owen Wilson
    Lando: Denzel Washington
    Obi-Wan: That dude who played Gandalf
    R2: A midget
    C-3P0: Stephen Hawking

Some of those were serious and some weren't... hopefully you can tell which.

Razz
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:44 am

Well of course you weren't!

But I was... Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Aramis Spark
    Trooper First Class
    Trooper First Class
    Aramis Spark

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Darth Vader:
    body: freddy Krueger
    voice: sean connery
    Luke: Matt Daemon
    Han solo: Ben Afflek
    chewbacca: one of the baldwins
    Princess Laya: megan fox
    Lando: Denzel Washington
    Bobba fett: the guy from the transporter
    Ben Kinobi: George Clooney

AND

Robin williams as-R2-D2, C3-P0, The jawas, the tuskans, the stormtroopers, Jabba the hutt, yoda, and any other characters i did not mention,
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your remaking the original trilogy...   Your remaking the original trilogy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your remaking the original trilogy...
    Page 1 of 1