Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_lcap54%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Voting_barA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Voting_barA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Tal'nar drew his pistol as well and shot the guard in his right arm, so the guard wasn't able to fire anymore.
The door must be locked, he thought, seeing a little security pad that uses fingerprints.

Tal'nar fired a second bullet right after the first one, that hit the guard in his knee.
Tal'nar walked up to the wounded guard.

"Would you be so kind to put your finger on the scanning area?" He asked the guard.

The guard was in great pain, but still he refused to cooperate.
"Scum, you really think I'll betray my boss?"

"Well, if you want to keep your finger onto your hand, you'd better do so."
Though Tal'nar and Typho were both in a hurry to find Zil, so Tal'nar killed the guard and used his knife to cut of a finger and placed it on the scanning area.

"I've never liked doing such things, but hey, we need to hurry."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

The Commander laughed at Tal'nar's actions and comment.

"Ah, Tal'nar, some of the things you do brings so much joy to my heart."

Typho returned his gaze back to the corridor ahead of them. Once again, there were no guards patrolling. These gangsters really were quite stupid. The two GTC operatives continued down the hallway, looking for any signs of a computer terminal. A door on their right read the words in Aurebesh, "Communications Center".

"This will be our best bet. No doubt there'll be personnel and guards inside the room. No survivors."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Tal'nar grabbed a sonic concussion grenade out of his utility belt and as they opened the door he threw it into the room.

A big part of the personnel and guards that were in the room were stunned for a few seconds, giving Typho and Tal'nar time to run in and start clearing the area so they could get to the computer terminal.

They took out the guards first, as the personnel was unarmed so they weren't the biggest threat to the operatives.
Tal'nar used his knife to kill the 2 stunned guards in front of him.
After killing the second guard, he already saw Typho busy handling the other guards.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Three guards were facing Typho, although two of them had been stunned by Tal'nar accurate use of the sonic concussion grenade. They scraped at their eyes, blinded and in pain. The other guard attempted to take a shot at the Commander, but he never got the chance. Typho charged forward, firing his XM8 Assault Rifle from his shoulder, putting two bullets into the head.

The other two guards were recovering, the one of the left attempting to pull out his blaster pistol. Raame flipped out his combat knife, knowing that at this close range, his Rifle wouldn't be much help. He reversed the grip on the weapon and slashed from right to left. The cut opened up a gaping slice in the guard's throat, blood spurting out from the severed arteries, covering his comrade and the Commander's armour as it did so.

The final remaining guard cried out as the bright red blood coated him. Horrified as he was from the act, he recovered in time enough to bring his blaster pistol out of its holster and take aim at the Commander. Typho reacted fast, slicing his combat knife downwards, aiming for the man's outstretched arm. The folded alloys cut through the flesh and bone easily, just as the guard fired. Despite being point black range, the shot went wide, due to the man's arm being cut off. He yelled out in pain, and clutched the stump of his limb that end around halfway down the forearm with his free hand.

The Commander didn't not show mercy, spinning around and embedding his combat knife into the man's stomach, three times repeatedly. More blood flowed out, the initial spray coating even more of Typho's armour. He relished in the bloodshed, savouring every moment.

"Tal'nar, secure the unarmed personnel. I'll be needing them shortly."

Last edited by Typho Raame on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 pm

The personnel were slowly recovering from the sonic concussion grenade and as their vision became clear again they noticed that all guards were killed.
As they saw a limb from a guard lying on the ground, blood all over the floor and wall, and gaping wounds on the killed guards, the personnel quickly surrendered.

"Good thinking guys. Now, if you listen to me and my comrade here and follow our orders exactly like we say you guys will be fine and might live to see another day. Is that understood?"

Tal'nar was guiding the personnel at a wall, with his rifle aimed at them so they would do as they're told.

"Don't try anything foolish, or you'll end up just like those guards right here."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 pm

The Commander wiped his knife clean on the body of one of the guards, then straightened up, blood still splattered across his white and red patterned armour. Looking around at the remaining personnel, he sized them up, taking in their uniforms and seeing which would be the highest ranking of them. He figured that it would be easy just to ask them, saving him time and effort. Moving to face the three men, he slowly slipped his hand down to the holster of his BlasTech DS-100 "Reaper" high calibre pistol.

"Alright, I'm going to ask you a question, and you better answer me immediately, or you won't live to see what happens next. Who is the highest ranking officer here?"

The man in the middle glanced at the two personnel beside him, wishing that he was anywhere but here, before hesitantly raising his hand into the air.

"M-me, sir..."

"Good, that means you are of use to me. Your companions however..."

Typho did waste a second. Drawing his pistol from its holster, he took aim at the man on the left, then put a bullet through his head, before dispatching the other in identical fashion. Large hole appeared between their eyes, blood spraying out then slowly dripping onto the floor as the two men crashed to the ground.

"Alright, now that that is settled, I want you to jack onto that computer terminal over there, and get me a layout of the base. Move it!"
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:21 pm

The officer was scared to death by the actions of the 2 GTC operatives.
He was convinced however that, if he would help the 2 operatives that he would survive this situation.

"R-right away, Sir. Just g-give me some time."
They heard the man's voice trembling from fear.
Tal'nar walked with the Officer up to the computer terminal, with his pistol in the back of the officer.

"Don't try anything stupid, or you'll end up like all the others who have tried to block us."

Tal'nar knew that either way, the officer was going to end up on the floor with a bullet in his head or his throat cut over.
The officer logged on to the computer terminal with his key-card and started looking for a layout of the base.
After a few minutes the officer found the layout.

"I-I've found your layout your looking for. C-can I go now, p-please?"

"Not yet! It isn't going to be THAT easy for you eh."

Tal'nar threw his datapad at the officer.
"Now upload it to my datapad. And then show us where we can find our operative you guys are keeping captive."

Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:07 pm

The communications officer did as he was told, taking Tal'nar's datapad and hooking it up to the computer terminal. He quickly typed in a couple of commands, which began the upload of the layout to the datapad. The man then turned to the Commander and Tal'nar.

"I... I don't know w-who exactly you're a-after, b-but... but most of the p-prisoners are held in D-detention Block A-9. It's many floors down. Y-you need to take an elevator to reach it. Y-you've got what you w-wanted, now, p-please, just let me go..."

The Commander nodded slowly, and is silently agreeing with the man.

"You've been a great help to us, my friend. A great help. Thus, you must rewarded accordingly."

The communications officer's face and eyes lit up, no doubt thinking that the two murderous bastards who had killed his colleagues were going to let him free. The expression would be his last, however, etched with sudden surprise as well. Typho lashed out with his right hand across the man's throat, his combat knife once again clenched in his closed fist in a reserve grip. The impossibly sharp steel and metal alloys sliced straight through the man's throat and cut open his oesophagus. The worker attempted to say something, but all the air had suddenly been cut from his body, blood spitting out from the severed arteries. He reached out with his hands, scrambling at Typho's armour, as if for help, yet the Commander just simply stared coldly back at him, his face impassive to what was going on in front of him. A moment later, then man stopped moving completely, slumping forward onto the cold durasteel floor, blood rapidly forming a pool around his lifeless body and soaking his clothing.

The Commander snorted in contempt.

"Gullible, weak fool. Tal'nar, go retrieve your datapad and let's go find our intelligence operative. We've been out here far too long."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Tal'nar went to retrieve his datapad from the terminal, looking at the new killing Typho did.

"I don't know why, but they always seem to believe you when you tell them you're going to let them live. Perhaps it might be because they haven't spend a lot of time and missions with you?" Tal'nar laughed.

He retrieved his datapad and opened the layout of the base.

"Well, the elevator we're looking for is down this corridor, follow to the right and it should be at the end of that hallway. This datapad states that each entrance to the elevator is guarded by some guards. Hopefully for them it's not, and if it is guarded, it won't be for much longer."

The 2 operatives left the communication room and went to the left and walked to the end of the corridor. Tal'nar stopped at the wall and peeked around the corner and saw 2 guards standing, one at the left and one at the right of the elevator.

"We really get some killing to do today eh?" Tal'nar grinned.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Raame snorted, as he checked that his XM8 Assault Rifle had a nearly full fresh clip of bullets inside. It had used only a few, leaving over twenty remaining in the magazine, as well as an additional single round in the chamber.

"You would have thought that they'd mount a strong counter attack against us, or at least set up a strong defensive position. Some people never learn..."

As he said the last few words, the Commander grunted and twisted out around the corner, preparing to make a shot on one of the guards. That wouldn't be happening just yet, however. Right when he was about to open fire, the elevator doors opened, revealing a squad of eight heavily armed mercenaries making their way out of the cramped compartment. One of them immediately spotted Raame, thanks to his high-tech HUD, and yelled out to the others. The started, then opened fire on the Typho's position, yet were just too slow. Blaster bolts and slugs smashed into the wall at the end of the corridor, yet the Commander was safety behind the corner.

"Looks like I spoke too soon. We've got Mercs here. The Twi'lek left that out of his answers when we were interrogating him. We'll make him pay later. Time to take these bastards out."

Commander Raame growled, then thrust himself out of cover, snapping off a few shots as he did, before diving back into safety. There was a strangled cry, cut off short, and it seemed that at least one of Typho's shots had found its mark so far.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 am

Tal'nar looked around the corner and immediately had some bullets speeding at him. He went back into cover and took his rifle.
He looked at his utility belt but he had used all of his thermal det's and other grenades.
"I guess we're going to do it just with our guns" he thought to himself.

Tal'nar saw Typho killing one of the eight mercs and going back to cover.
Tal'nar crouched and left his cover to fire a few shots at the mercs before going back to cover.
He heard a cry of pain so he must have hit at least one, but when he looked again, one merc was just shot in the leg and was sitting on the floor, but he seemed he could be standing up again soon. So Tal'nar quickly placed a well-aimed shot at the downed merc's chest, taking care he wouldn't stand up anymore.

"Six more to go buddy."

Though Tal'nar realised that this way of shooting could take some while and the mercs are gaining ground every time Tal'nar and Typho go into cover.
They had to think of something to kill the remaining six as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Raame turned to Tal'nar, a plan tugging at his mind. It would require his comrade to risk himself again, but that was an old sensation between the two by now.

"I'll need you to cover me. Going to give these bastards a little heavy firepower."

One of the great assets that came with the XM8 Assault Rifle, was it's ability to quickly interchange between it's four variants. It could become more Compact, longer ranged for a Marksmen Rifle, keep its normal stance as a Base Carbine, or put in some heavier firepower as an Automatic Heavy Rifle. That was what Typho required at the moment. Knowing that Tal'nar would be able to give him plenty of cover, and keep the mercs off his back, Raame quickly searched his utility belt, finding the necessary components that would switch his XM8 Assault Rifle into the Automatic Heavy Rifle. It didn't take long to find the pieces, and even less time to put them together. It was a simple routine that Typho had learnt off by heart. He reached into the bandoleer strapped around his chest, and pulled out one of the 100 round drum clips that would be used for the Automatic Heavy Rifle, before slowly inserting it into the holder, then slamming it in hard to double check. It was ready.

"Time to give these bastards a little medicine."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Tal'nar covered Typho while he was getting out of cover to fire at the mercs.
Tal'nar left cover before Typho, so the mercs would be focused on him instead of Typho.
A few seconds later Typho started firing his Automatic Heavy Rifle.

It didn't take long before all six of them fell down with multiple holes in them.

"That's some nice piece of weaponry you have there mate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4