Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_lcap38%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_lcap8%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_lcap0%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_lcap0%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_lcap54%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_lcapA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Voting_barA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_lcapA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Voting_barA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Empty
PostSubject: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Typho Raame, Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and Commissioner for the Red Department of the Galactic Trade Commission switched off the datapad that he constantly carried around with him. He had just finished viewing some details and information that his High Vigo, Veyl Sha'don, had sent him.
The Hunter nodded to himself and grinned slightly. He knew who he would take with him for the mission he was to under-take. As always, it would be his long-time GTC partner. Typho activated his comlink and spoke into it, after a moment of static.
"Hey Tal'nar. Could you come down to my Private Quarters? There's something I'd like you to check out."

Last edited by Typho Raame on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Tal'nar heard Typho talking over the comlink.

"I'm already on my way." he answered.

Tal'nar was already close to Typho's private quarters so it didn't take long before he arrived there.

"You wanted to show me something?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Typho looked up as he heard Tal'nar's voice. He examined his friend for a moment. His partner looked good, despite some of the injuries that he had taken during their last couple of missions. Typho winced slightly as he felt a small stab of pain in his left arm. he hadn't gone without injuries either.
"Yes indeed. I have a "business" proposal for you, if you'd like to hear me out. Veyl contacted me about a mission he wants to undertake, and I couldn't think of anyone better than you to choose for my partner. Sure, I could have tried doing the mission on my own, but, it's more fun for us this way. Want to hear the mission details?"
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm

"Affirmative. I'm always in for some fun.. I mean missions. I'm all ears mate."

Tal'nar was glad Typho contacted him to do the mission, in the previous missions Tal'nar started to respect Typho in his fighting skills.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Typho nodded. He knew that Tal'nar would want in.
"Alright. Now, the mission is fairly simplistic. Well, the details are anyway. So... Approximately 6.34 hours ago, one of our intelligence operatives was captured, while trying to bring incredibly important information to the High Vigo. We're not sure what this information is, but we do know that it was vital to the operative's mission. That's what half the mission is about. First part and primary objective, find out what was so damn important about the information the operative was carrying, and our secondary objective is to rescue the operative and find out what happened."
"We only know a bit about what happened with the incident. Our operative had been sent to Corellia to investigate a disturbance in our local crime hold on the planet. It seems that they had found out some really important information and was hurrying back as fast as they could to Nar Shaddaa, to inform the High Vigo. They never made it."
"So, we've been sent to do our own sort of "investigation"... One more thing. The operative was a human female called Zil Bhryne."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:28 pm

"Is she pretty?" Tal'nar laughed.
"Back to business. Seems that that intel was very important then. But we'll retrieve it.
When do we leave?
"

Tal'nar always loved good action. Sitting back and doing nothing wasn't his way of life.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Typho snorted at the first remark Tal'nar stated. Just like him to be thinking of the women.
"Have to find out for yourself, mate. I'm not sure. Maybe I can get her comlink frequency for you or something. Anyway, we leave as soon as you're ready. Let's say... twenty minutes to get your gear prepped, then we'll meet back at hanger Bay 0-27. You choose what ship we'll take though."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:51 pm

"I was thinking, can't we use the gunship we used in our latest mission?" .

"I'll get my stuff right away, cya in 20minutes in the hangar bay."

Tal'nar nodded at Typho and left to his quarters.

A few minutes later he arrived at his quarters, he put on his armor, checked his wrist knife. Took his 2 434-Deathhammer blaster pistols and put them in the holsters. He took his sniper rifle with him as well. He attached his jetpack on his back and was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:07 am

Typho watched his partner leave and then turned towards his weaponry that he would take with him. Nothing new, this time. Just his regular well-used gear. He would take his jet black Mandalorian Stealth Battle Armour and its helmet accompanied by his also black Jetpack. For the weapons, he would bring an assortment of different types of grenades, his two DC-17 Blaster Pistols, his Mandalorian Vibrosword, two large black combat knives, and his Sfor Republic Carbine. A good variety of weapons.
Typho quickly prepped everything, and attached all his gear in their respective places. The Bounty Hunter then swiftly made his way to Hanger Bay 0-27. His heavily-modified M22-T Krayt Gunship would be waiting there for the two Bounty Hunters. A great versatile and powerful ship.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Tal'nar saw Typho standing at his gunship, waiting for him.

"Ready to roll?"

Tal'nar couldn't wait to leave and get some action.

"You fly this time??"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:25 am

Typho's usual frown softened slightly, in what would be a normal person's equivalent. He nodded gratefully and turned to walk up the ramp into his ship. He loved flying the Krayt Gunship. Mandalorian ships always had the best balance and manoeuvring skills.
Typho turned back to Tal'nar.
"You take the gunner's seat. If anything happens, have the guns warmed up and ready."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Tal'nar placed himself in the gunner seat, ready for take off.

"So where are we heading to?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Typho punched in a few commands, and the ship hummed to life, vibrating as its systems and power connections all heated up and prepared for take-off. A moment later, and a couple of commands later, the engines burst to life and fired up. The vibrating of the ship increased, and Typho quickly buckled himself in.
He pressed a control into his wrist-comp and the Hanger Bay doors began to slide apart, revealing a blue force shield, protecting those inside the hanger from the heavy winds on the outside.
Typho punched in one more final command, and the Red Vengeance sped forward out of the hanger bay. Buildings and speeders quickly became a blur as the Krayt Gunship picked up speed and headed up into the atmosphere.
It was only then that Typho faced Tal'nar and replied.

"Our local crime base of operations on Corellia was situated in the capital city of Coronet. We'll be heading there."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Tal'nar nodded.
It had been a while since they both went on a mission together he realised. And he couldn't wait to start working together with Typho once again.

"Hmm, I wonder what the intel would be? " Tal'nar said.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Typho turned his head in Tal'nar's direction, and cocked his head, thinking.

"I really don't have much of an idea. Could be anything. But, whatever it is, it's highly prized, so therefore, the two best damn operatives have been sent it to retrieve it!"

Typho put the hyperspace route co-ordinates of Corellia in the navi-computer, and prepared to make the jump to hyperspace. He pulled the hyperspace lever. The surrounding blackness and stars swiftly changed into thousands of long blue lines, as the ship burst out of real-space and into the hyperspace route.
Blue flames twirled around the ship, while the bright lines flashed past it. Typho always admired the infinite complexity and power that hyperspace held, and he had always wondered how it came to be.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:02 pm

With the ship going into hyperspace, Tal'nar went out of the gunner's seat and seated next to Typho.

"Yeah. I can't wait to find the girl with here intel. Must be very important.
So, while we have some time now we are in hyperspace. How have you been?
" Tal'nar asked

Before Typho could answer, Tal'nar quickly asked another question.
"So, you're not really a Bounty Hunter anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Typho laughed and thumped Tal'nar's shoulder.

"Yeah, I bet you can't wait to meet her, mate."

At his comrade's question, his brow furrowed slightly and his eyes darkened. It was not a subject he talked about often, but, he would for the sake of his oldest GTC comrade.

"Aye. That occupation is long past me now. I've hung up my trophies, and joined my fellow Troopers in the front-line fighting. Well, what about you? Last I heard you were now an Imperial Agent."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Tal'nar nodded

"Indeed I am. When I was away for a little while, I was contacted by someone, asking me if I could provide intel for the Sith Empire about an enemy of theirs. I accepted the offer, and I let the bounty hunting behind me as well for a while. Guess I just like sniping and sneaking up at people, stealing intel" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Typho nodded, his expression grim yet neutral at the same time. He rarely laughed or smiled, but, sometimes he couldn't help it in the company of his comrade.

"Ah, well. I guess we both had higher purposes that Bounty Hunting in the end. Seems odd that we would be on the opposite factions, were we not with the GTC."

Typho rubbed his chin thoughtfully, and checked the navi-computer. They were still about ten minutes or so away from Corellia.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Typho made Tal'nar think about what was just said.
He imagined when they wouldn't be both in the GTC, they might have needed to fight each other.
But after a few seconds he smiled

"But we're both here in the GTC now, aren't we" he smiled.

"And it doesn't mean just because we have other priority's now, we can't work together anymore eh. "
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:49 pm

The Comitatus Vigo grinned slightly, and playfully punched his friend's arm.

"Amen to that, my brother. That's all that matters now. No allegiences, no mercy, no remorse. Just about the large amount of credits at the end of the day."

Suddenly the navi-computer peeped and began flashing. They had entered the space region of Corellia, and were safe to exit hyperspace. Typho's good-humoured, easy nature suddenly vanished at the prospect of the mission ahead. He pulled the lever back into realspace position, and the blue flashes of light smoothed out and slowed down into the thousands of stars that made up the galaxy. Ahead of them was Corellia.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Aah Correlia. Haven't been here for a loooong while Tal'nar thought at himself.

"I've heard a lot has changed since my absence. Like our High Vigo Veyl has been gone? And you have been promoted. I forgot to say congratulations partner." he asked to Typho.

The ship set course to the planet's surface..
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:01 pm

"Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it. Now, let's go find some hot intelligence agent girl."

Typho grinned mischievously and gazed out the front viewscreen of the gunship as it made its way down towards the bustling capital, Coronet City. It was huge, spanning many hundreds of kilometres, with skyscrapers going as far as the clouds. Typho enjoyed going here when off-duty. Corellian Ale, good music, and, when he was lucky, good company.

But, this time there was no time for entertainment. It was all about the mission at hand.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 pm

"I do hope she's as hot as you say" Tal'nar smiled.

Tal'nar was back in his gunner's seat when the ship was descending to Correlia.

Typho landed the ship in the Business District, where the Base of Operations was located.

"Ah, finally, some fresh air"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Typho got up out of his seat, stretching. He made sure his bandoleer, combat knife, and pistol were all secured in their allocated positions, before lifting his Eradicator XT-750S Blaster Rifle from its weapon stock, situated next to the pilot seat.

"Yeah, if you can call it that. Well, I guess compared to Nar Shaddaa, anywhere seems like fresh air. Except, of course, Hutta. Now, according to my datapad, the Base of Operations is half a klick to our east. Let's move out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next