Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcap38%Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcap8%Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcap0%Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcap0%Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcap54%Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcapWhom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Voting_barWhom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcapWhom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Voting_barWhom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?

Go down 
+2
Typho Raame
The Vigos
6 posters

Rex Vs Typho
Rex
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcap34%Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap
 34% [ 10 ]
Typho
Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_lcap66%Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Vote_rcap
 66% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Empty
PostSubject: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:51 am

The two combatants are: (alphabetically)

Mater Rex

&

Typho Raame

Who will be the victor of this first match??

Let the poll.... Begin!!

Note: Rex, this poll was Typho's idea... Maybe getting angry about that will help you in the battle! Wink -- (I said maybe Razz )
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:53 am

Hmm, hmm, hmm, oh, oh, I wonder... Hmmm...
*Looks at muscles and kisses them*
Aw yeah, you know who's going to the top!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:23 am

I vote Typho because Rex won the first fight and I'm sure Typho is hungry for revenge. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 am

Go Typho, Go Typho Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:38 am

Lol, everyone seems to be siding with me, Rex Very Happy
Ah well, mate. That means nothing. It's down to you and me to see who wins the fight. No one else will be able to do anything!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:38 pm

I'm with Typho on this one.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Come on Rex, prove all these Ty fan boys wrong!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:30 am

Davan Kelhur wrote:
Come on Rex, prove all these Ty fan boys wrong!
Ahahaha. Fan boys, is it? Ah well, better to have more fans than none.
I don't really mind who wins the poll, you know. It's what happens out in the Arena. But, since so many are supporting, I'll have to try my frigging very best to beat that Big Rex. It will be very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Oh, I like my coffin sizes big. Especially when I pick them up and smash them down on your body Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:31 am

Alright, here's the results of the Arena Fight. It was a very close hard game, lots of punching and kicking from both sides. Rex used his Last Stand move, and nearly had my butt, but the roll of the die decided that luck was on my side this time, and Rex's bomb malfunctioned, causing him 300 Damage, and losing the fight. Good fight there, buddy. I'm sure you're whoop my ass next time!
So, that's the results. I guess the poll decided my fate.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Hah, good job. It was a great fight, can't wait till the next one.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Hahaha. Ah, poor Rex and the people who bet on him. The fans were right in choosing me Very Happy
Well, we'll see next time. I'll be looking forward to wiping your face in the dirt again!
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Rigged!!!!

Lol kidding, good job Ty and unlucky Rex mate was backing you to the end
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 am

Lol, indeed you were. No one out muscles Typho Raame!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 am

Or your guy loses, as is the case 90% of the time, and you look at yourself and say, "I wish I had bet on Typho Raame".
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 am

Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure I stay in it, just to go up against you, and wipe that cocky smile from your face Very Happy
Maybe this time you'll actually be able to prime a bomb right.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Ew, dude, just plain ew. Didn't need to know. And thank god that your premature detonation went all over yourself, and not me. I would NOT like to clean that mess off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:54 am

God, Davan, such a waste of a post. You should be ashamed.

Anyways, yeah, it's best to keep your mouth shut, Rex. For two reasons, if you know what I mean. Don't want any of that stuff going in there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 pm

lol it wasn't a waste, i got my point across!

Shock and horror! Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Even so, a single smiley and no words? That's not a post. That's barely something to say in the chat-box. Shame on you, fellow Ambassador. Imagine just typing single smilies towards possible allies? Wouldn't get us very far, would it? Think about it, mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?   Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whom do you think will win the first Arena duel?
Page 1 of 1