Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_lcap38%Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_lcap8%Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_lcap0%Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_lcap0%Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_lcap54%Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_lcapArena Match Sign Ups Voting_barArena Match Sign Ups Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Arena Match Sign Ups Vote_lcapArena Match Sign Ups Voting_barArena Match Sign Ups Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Arena Match Sign Ups

Go down 
+4
Typho Raame
Jax Nova
Owen Keez
Rasper Karger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Arena Match Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:07 am

Ok everyone I would suggest you read all the new things that have happened to the arena before signing up for fight. We don't want to go into a match not knowing what were doing and make sure you have chosen your abilities and states. If you have done so then this is the place to either post a challenge to another member or if were hosting tournaments or special events then this will be the place to sign up for those unless posted otherwise. So there are a bunch of spots open for matches and for right now me and Typho will be the arena moderators. So come on lets fight. cheers

List of GTC members waiting Arena Battle:

Last edited by Rasper Karger on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 am

I'm ready to smash skulls and make vegamites (Typho's favorite food i guess) out of your bones. Smile

I'll fight anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm up for an arena battle, havn't had one yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm

I just want to point at that for a couple of matches we're preferring it to be Trooper vs. Bounty Hunter and Smuggler vs. Imperial Agent, just to make it seem fairer. For the third match however, it can be any class fighting each other. Later on we'll also test out Trooper vs. Imperial Agent/Smuggler vs. Bounty Hunter, and maybe even same-faction class fights, to test out all the strengths and weaknesses of all classes.

However, for the most part, I won't be participating, preferring to referee most matches, but if at any time, someone specifically wants to challenge me to a grudge match, I'll be more than happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:30 am

Well I feel like having a fight as long as whoever fights me doesn't mess up the hair. Ready when you are.

Davan holsters his twin blasters throws his coat over his shoulder and heads for the arena
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Once Volar Odias has finished his training mission, the 'new boy' would like to prove his worth.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Well been a while since we have had a good fight on here, so sign me up again.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 pm

zomg Threadnomancy! I'm in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I say, I say, I'd like to throw my copper in too.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:29 am

My apologies to Vigo Kelhur. It seems that a couple of noobies want in on the fight, and I think it would be supremely unfair that they face off against your superior fighting skills, and experience in this Arena Very Happy

But, in all serious, since Volar and Violet have yet to enjoy the fun of the Arena, so I think they should be paired up. But don't worry, Chief. Who knows, I may even allow myself to have a good fight against you. After all, what's better than a couple of veteran guild leaders battling it out over bragging rights and glory to his Constortium?

Also, to Volar and Violet. I suggest that you thoroughly read through the rules of the Arena, located in this thread. Things will go a lot smoother if we all know what to do correctly and no one makes any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 am

Best first paragraph ever! Lol, well I do hope to meet you one day in the arena Vigo Raame.

Good luck to Volar, Avaritia Consortium FTW!
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 pm

I have been waited over 3 months now for a fight.

Surely one of you wants to fight me, I thought you lot were criminals not a bunch of scaredy cats Razz Come on, show the Vigos what you are made of!

(Only full employees need apply, recruits may sign up but you won't get a fight until you are promoted)
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:55 am

I'd be happy to fight you Davan. I assume I have to finish with Violet first (I'm still confused over whos turn it is)
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Well it looks like it could be you Volar as your fight is coming to an end (waves a "Go Volar!" flag) was hoping that others here would want a fight though.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Well well well, I hear you now get promotion points for taking part in an arena battle. So there must be some employees who wish to sign up now?
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 am

Heh, sign me up. Cool
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:19 am

I've added a list for members waiting to take part in an Arena Battle. Unless Volar would prefer to finish his current battle with Violet, he's welcome to take on Jax. Smuggler vs. Smuggler. Otherwise, Chief Kelhur and Jax can rip each other apart while we cheer them on. Blood for the Blood God! Just tell me what you guys would prefer and I'll set it up.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:40 pm

To be honest I like the looks of the third person on your list taking on the fourth person Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:49 pm

But there's no one to ref the match apart from me, and you know I won't play fair Razz
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Of course there is, I could ref it. I promise I will play fair.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:25 am

I don't mind doing more than one at a time, if the offer is open to do so.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:30 am

Well, since your battle with Violet is nearly finished, most likely only lasting one more round or possibly two, I've got no problem with setting you two up with one.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 am

Sign me up this looks like a lot of fun. Just remember take it easy on the rookie *Sly wink*
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Right, the next battle being signed up will be Bounty Hunter Lidia (Zerstoren), against the mighty Smuggler Lord Davan Kelhur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match Sign Ups   Arena Match Sign Ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Match Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1