Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
12 possible classes for swtor Vote_lcap38%12 possible classes for swtor Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
12 possible classes for swtor Vote_lcap8%12 possible classes for swtor Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
12 possible classes for swtor Vote_lcap0%12 possible classes for swtor Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
12 possible classes for swtor Vote_lcap0%12 possible classes for swtor Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
12 possible classes for swtor Vote_lcap54%12 possible classes for swtor Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
12 possible classes for swtor Vote_lcap12 possible classes for swtor Voting_bar12 possible classes for swtor Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
12 possible classes for swtor Vote_lcap12 possible classes for swtor Voting_bar12 possible classes for swtor Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

12 possible classes for swtor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

12 possible classes for swtor Empty
PostSubject: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Found an article where some guy tells his possible remaining classes (12)

link
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 am

Interesting, though personally I think only the Sith spy and the Slicer are a chance to make the game, although the diplomat/crimelord are interesting.

I doubt there will be droid classes, and the sith lords/ jedi guardians, consulars are just variations of Jedi/Sith.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:02 am

Yeah, I agree with Sirax about the Jedi and Sith. It would be kind of stupid to have all those separate classes for Jedi/Sith. Sure, you could have them as sub-classes. So you pick Jedi or Sith, and then your sub-class would be either Sith Marauder / Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular / Sith Lord or, as it is in KotOR, Jedi Sentinel / Sith Assassin.

I also don't think that the Empire would bother with Medics. I'm sure they don't really care about their soldiers.

Diplomat/Politician doesn't sound likely either, seeing as they wouldn't be very good in combat. Remember, this game is about your character being a hero, and not many Diplomats or Politicians are like that. Sure, you get the Padme type person every now and again, but not often.

Although I doubt it will happen, Crime Lord sounds very good. I'd love it if we could have one in our guild. Or maybe five. Our five Vigos. And I'm sure High Vigo Torgal would be very happy to take the Crime Lord up as a class.

I think that there will be droids as companions, but I doubt as proper classes. Who knows, though?

Spies and Slicers both sound like they could work, as Sirax had stated. Spies especially for the Empire, considering all the spying and double-crossing they did to plan the invasion of Coruscant.

Pilots are just a no go. They wouldn't have a big enough role.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 am

/Agree with everything Typho said
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 am

/third agree Very Happy.

Very well stated Typho.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Well, maybe medic for the Republic. But look at the Soviet Union in WWII. They were in the middle of a great war, but they just shot their own men who retreated, and gave them meager health care. They had all the men they needed, as they Sith do. And they still won the war, as they Sith did.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:32 pm

The Sith rule by fear. They just scare their men into fighting harder and harder, and since they have the numbers, win the war for them.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:28 am

I just rembered something I thought of a while ago to do with medics. In Kotor it was the Jedi characters who healed, so it could be the same in TOR. Therfore the Sith would need a class made for healing/support.
Anyone whose played WoW will know what I mean when I say; I think Jedis are the paladins of the Old Republic Razz .
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 am

And the Sith would be the Blackguard? Well, in KotOR, there was a Sith Force Power that healed you. It was Life Drain and Death Field. Took health from the enemy, and gave it to you. Much better than just healing yourself.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:44 pm

I would love if you could have pilots but think that is highly unlikely, always been interested in how a political class would work but think it would fail majorly which is a shame
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 am

Aye, I have to admit, it'd be a pretty good class to be a pilot, but, as BioWare has stated, everyone will get a ship, so there's not much use of a specific class concentrated on piloting ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 possible classes for swtor   12 possible classes for swtor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12 possible classes for swtor
Page 1 of 1