Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_lcap38%EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_lcap8%EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_lcap0%EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_lcap0%EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_lcap54%EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_lcapEA to Publish SWTOR Solo Voting_barEA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_lcapEA to Publish SWTOR Solo Voting_barEA to Publish SWTOR Solo Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

EA to Publish SWTOR Solo

Go down 
+2
Typho Raame
Owen Keez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Empty
PostSubject: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 am

It had been set that EA and LucasArts were to co-publish it. So now EA is the sole publisher of SWTOR. Which I think is mighty fine, LucasArts would just drag SWTOR down, with the current management it has. LucasArts still says it will be "a key partner, collaborating on design and marketing, and as a licensor of the property." I honestly don't know how it will affect us. Except possibly not having to see the Lucasfilm or LucasArts logo at the start of the game. Which is always nice. So YAY less logos!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6283881.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Hm, I think the only other difference is that there will be less blokes from LucasArts taking part in the live gameplay walkthroughs, as we have seen so much of in the past. Don't think it really affects us at all. Yet another move by the evil super faction know only to the public as "EA", as their quest for world domination continues.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 pm

seems like Lucas Arts would be more involved but whatever, in the end it dosent matter who published it.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

I agree with Rasper, the publisher doesn't matter. All that matters is that Bioware is developer.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:31 am

Guess it really doesn't matter, but I don't EVER want Bioware's name to somehow disappear into the EA, the gaming equivalent of a box store.

Also as long as I never hear that Sony Online Entertainment is getting involved, I'm ok too.

Just odd though...Why the heck isn't Lucas Arts wanting to slap their name on every part of it? Even though publishing doesn't mean much, still... does it mean something is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:04 am

Well, recently the new overlord of LucasArts has gone power crazy, and stated that they don't want to have any outsider developers for their games anymore, and that SW:TOR was to be the last game developed by a different company. Perhaps that the overlord even didn't want to be completely connected to that, although I'm sure they'll still be getting money from it, as they will still be "a key partner, collaborating on design and marketing, and as a licensor of the property".
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:32 am

EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Emperor-Palpatine

This is the overlord Typho spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:54 am

More or less, yes.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:43 am

The vary fact the game is star wars means Lucas Arts will be making money off it.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:57 am

Well it says that the retain "licencing." Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean they still get to slap their logo on the front?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA to Publish SWTOR Solo   EA to Publish SWTOR Solo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EA to Publish SWTOR Solo
Page 1 of 1