Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Games you like to play Vote_lcap38%Games you like to play Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Games you like to play Vote_lcap8%Games you like to play Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Games you like to play Vote_lcap0%Games you like to play Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Games you like to play Vote_lcap0%Games you like to play Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Games you like to play Vote_lcap54%Games you like to play Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Games you like to play Vote_lcapGames you like to play Voting_barGames you like to play Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Games you like to play Vote_lcapGames you like to play Voting_barGames you like to play Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Games you like to play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Games you like to play

Go down 
+2
Jax Nova
Davan Kelhur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Games you like to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you like to play   Games you like to play Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Well a game I can't wait for is Tekken 6, currently enjoying the wonders of street fighter 4 (bruised thumbs) and then I will pretty much play any game that i pick up (but not racing games /yawn)
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Games you like to play   Games you like to play Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:46 am

I was always a big RTS fan, and Age of Empires I & II, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft are probably my favorite, and I also liked C&C Generals for a while. I did kinda like AoE III but it just wasn't as fun, and WoW just about killed any hope for another warcraft rts, so Im really looking forward to Starcraft 2.

Other games I liked: GTA:San Andreas, my favorite sandbox game, although I recently bought Saints Row 2 and it pretty damn fun.

Eldar Scrolls: Morrowind, probably my favorite RPG game.

Always been a fan of Mario and Zelda games, loved playing Majoras Mask, and Mario Galaxy.

In the past me and my friends would spend hours playing SSBM, but since then my friend got a PS3 and we've switched to Soul Calibur 4 as our main fighting game.

I also loved No More Heroes, for its insane story and boss fights.

And to finish off I got Little Kings Story not too long ago, and despite its childish look, I'm having an absolute blast playing it.

On a side note, I hate driving games too. I hated the racing missions in GTA, as I was never good at them and just came first. Frankly the only racing game I've enjoyed is Mario Kart 64 Razz

I think that just about sums up the games I play
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Games you like to play   Games you like to play Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 am

Driving games can be pretty fun in my opinion... I think the Gran Turismo series is loads of fun.

Anyway, I was always a big RTS player too and my favorite ones have always been Warcraft III and Red Alerts 1 and 2. I also liked the Civilization series a lot.

I also loved playing Zelda: OoT and Starfox on the N64 as well... and some other good games on there that i cant remember.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Games you like to play   Games you like to play Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 am

Non Star Wars? Aw, damn.
Alright, I'll give you my top three that I WANT to play most. Other games I like that I've played aren't as important.

At three it would be Space Marine. Really kick-ass looking game that I will definitely be buying.

At two, it's gotta be Assassin's Creed 2. Brilliant trailer they put out, and the pictures and content that has been announced is really enticing. Assassin's Creed was a really great game, and I think Assassin's Creed 2 will be even better (Apart from the fact that it isn't in the Holy Land and there are no Templars Sad)

But my favourite, most wanted game coming out, even topping SW:TOR is Modern Warfare 2. When i heard about MD2 coming out, I creamed myself. I love ALL the Call of Duty games (Except for CoD3), and Modern Warfare was by far my favourite. From what I've seem of MD2, I think it will be THE best FPS ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Games you like to play   Games you like to play Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 am

Well, I'm pretty much a die-hard FPS or TPS player so the Battlefield series are absolute top for me. Battlefield 2 and Battlefield Vietnam stay my all time favourites from the series.

I like playing the FIFA-series as well, and recently I bought a snooker game on XBOX. Quite fun ^^.

Flight Sims are great as well, HAWX, Flight Simulator, Jane, etc..
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Games you like to play   Games you like to play Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:18 pm

I have the snooker game too! (on PS3 though)

Wow we can have a GTC team on modern warfare 2
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Games you like to play   Games you like to play Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:05 pm

my fav's well thats tough Im kinder enjoy loads a games....er..err
well I think Far cry 2, Fallout 3 and Im with Rex on this that new 40k warhammer space marine game whats coming out, Ive seen some of the adverts for it online its going to be awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you like to play   Games you like to play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games you like to play
Page 1 of 1