Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_lcap38%Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_lcap8%Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_lcap0%Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_lcap0%Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_lcap54%Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_lcapKnights of the Old Republic - Comic Voting_barKnights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_lcapKnights of the Old Republic - Comic Voting_barKnights of the Old Republic - Comic Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Knights of the Old Republic - Comic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Empty
PostSubject: Knights of the Old Republic - Comic   Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:59 am

About three days ago I saw in a mini-market a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Comic... and of course I bought it!! Razz

Knights of the Old Republic - Comic 263044-18937-120447-1-star-wars-kni

It's the first out of total 6 (as it says) and the second will be out here in one month; and I'll buy them all!

Anyway, I just posted this so I'll let you know too for those that would be interested. You can also see it on Amazon and learn more about it here!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Old Republic - Comic   Knights of the Old Republic - Comic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:44 am

Looks cool, I love comics and already have a few star wars ones,
I'll be sure to check this out.
Back to top Go down

Knights of the Old Republic - Comic
Page 1 of 1