Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Introduce your story... Vote_lcap38%Introduce your story... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Introduce your story... Vote_lcap8%Introduce your story... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Introduce your story... Vote_lcap0%Introduce your story... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Introduce your story... Vote_lcap0%Introduce your story... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Introduce your story... Vote_lcap54%Introduce your story... Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Introduce your story... Vote_lcapIntroduce your story... Voting_barIntroduce your story... Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Introduce your story... Vote_lcapIntroduce your story... Voting_barIntroduce your story... Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Introduce your story...

Go down 
+6
Davan Kelhur
Tal'nar Galon
Typho Raame
Darc Akora
Atlia Tomur
The Vigos
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Introduce your story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:13 am

Note: I'm not really sure yet since there are not lots announced for the game yet; so it's very probable that I'll change almost everything later on!

Characters Name: .....
Species: Twi'Lek
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Nar Shaddaa
Trained by: Nature geek

Character Description(What they Look Like): .....

About Character (History/Story): He was born on Nar Shaddaa free; a rare case for most on that planet! His parents owned a store with mechanical equipment (mostly droid components) and and his father was also repairing or even uprating swoop bike's engines. Although on his 10th birthday thugs lotted their store, murdered his father and sealed his mother as slave to an faraway planet planet on an other system. He, alone now, was one of the thousand children working on the lower levels of his city just to survive. While the years past he went to the upper levels and started working at a cantina as bartender. It was from there that he met people and slowly became a member of the Exchange. Soon later he manage to take one of the highest positions on the organization (by killing his boss without moving any suspicions on him self).... In the future; at a time where the Exchange had many problems with the Jedi and the Republic he left; and began the "creation" of the Galactic Trade Commission!

Weapons: Long Range Blaster, Thermal Detonators, Mines

Clothes/Armor: .....

Alignment (light/dark/middle): Middle

Force Powers: .....

Last edited by Torgal on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 am

Well here is my story in a nutshell......At a young age i was captured by Black Sun and brought to the planet Ryloth to work as a slave. During those years i grew to be a hardened and hateful individual for those who enslaved me and people in general. It wasn't until the republic came to rescue us during the clone wars that my hatred began to dissipate. Especially when a certain Commando took me under his wing and began to teach me how to use a gun, fight hand to hand and a little demolition. Commando Jurst left me to gain more experience as a commando. I then began to work with mercernaries whot taught me a bit more about demolitions, taking out groups of enemies with great skill. After years of experience and rising in the ranks i went to work for myself. Since then i have worked for Jabba the Hutt, Republic, Helping free slaves and Delta squad. As fro now i hope to blow things up for this guild and destory our enemies...especially slavers.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:08 am

Yeah i kinda came up with it on the spot but was planning on changing some facts later. So here it goes.... it was the exchange that captured me, i worked with the mandalorians instead of the hutts and it was they who saved me. The Mandalorian was still named the same and taught me the same thing as taught me the love for battle.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:58 am

NIce story Baron!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Thats a very nice looking story Ekev! Laughing

I need to make mine, Ill post it as soon as I finish.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Nice story there, just one question...

I thought that Gand were susposed to be pretty short, seems like 6ft would be a bit tall for one.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:32 am

Hmmm... I see, carry on then. Razz
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:57 am

Well you're lucky that I dont mind.

Is this any better? bounce
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:20 am

I like the Personality you wrote... nice!
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Hehe... I like your style! Wink
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Characters Name: Typho Raame
Species: Human (Descendant of Mandalorian Clan Bralor)
Homeworld: Kuat
Trained by: Gaereth Raame

Character Description: Fair skinned, short grey spiked hair with matching stubble, scar running down left eye, deep gravely voice, blue eyes. Standing at 6'3. Weighing 80 - 90 Kgs.

About Character (History/Story): Born to Gaereth Raame and mother never spoken of, Typho lived peacefully on Kuat for nine years. At that time, his mother was killed by raiders who had come to his homestead. His father killed off the raiders. It was then that Gaereth told his son the truth about him. He was a Bounty Hunter, mainly taking missions from the Hutts. Typho was taught the ways of the Hunter, teaching him how to use many different types of weapons. At the age of fifteen, his ftaher was killed by another Bounty Hunter and Typho sought his revenge. He mercilessly slaughtered the Bounty Hunter and followed in the footsteps of his father. Taking his father's armour (The same armour he wears today), he became a ruthless Bounty Hunter. For seventeen years Typho worked as a freelance Hunter, taking jobs from whoever paid well. Lately, he wanted to take a more permanent job working for an organisation and so he sought out the Galactic Trade Commission.

Weapons: Blaster Pistols, Blaster Carbine, Sniper Rifle, Vibrosword (Not often used), anything explosive

Clothes/Armor: Heavily-modified black Mandalorian Stealth armour with matching helmet (See avatar for better look)

Force Powers: None (Stupid Jedi/Sith)

Last edited by Typho Raame on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Very nice! I liked your story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 am

DarkApocalypse wrote:
Very nice! I liked your story. Smile
Thanks. Although it sounds a bit like Boba Fett's story, I hadn't even realised it until i wrote it. My bad, I guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:25 pm

I thought that Hoth was not settled by anyone before the Rebel's took a base there. Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 pm

From times to times there were some smugglers or thieves or something like setting small camps there or hiding some of there illegal cargo... I think...
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Well, I guess you could say that some of all this is true! Wink
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 am

Nar Durm wrote:
I enjoyed both the new character stories. It will be interesting role playing with all of you.
Especially if we have a huge gang war with another organisation. It'll be good to use all of our "assets" Very Happy
The big Bounty Hunter boys do the main work, you medics heal us if we get injured, our smugglers go behind the enemy lines and sabotage them by placing bombs and whatnot in their battlelines. Good fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Characters Name: Tal'nar Galon
Species: Human / Mandalorian
Homeworld: Mandalore
Trained by: Ka'ric Galon (his father)

Character Description(What they Look Like): A young guy with a scar on his left eye gotten from the smuggler during the final battle of his father (see history).
He has short brown hair and darkbrown eyes. He's rather tallish 1m90.

About Character (History/Story): The history of Tal’nar Galon is somewhat marred, as is all histories of people descended from Mandalorians. Although he was a descendent from one of the greatest Mandalorian clans, Clan Ordo, his surname has lost the title, after years of marriage and problems. These problems all stem from the great Mandalorian Wars, from over 300 hundred years ago. Even though it was such a long time ago, the main populace and military of the Republic had never forgiven the Mandalorians for what they did. Their hatred extended into extreme fanaticism, hunting down and killing pretty much all Mandalorians they could find. Tal’nar’s ancestors finally decided to change their surname and titles, for their protection, although they always kept the Clan name in their minds and hearts.

Tal’nar’s life had never been an easy one, full of fighting, death and blaster fire. It began as soon as he was born. His mother, Shaia, died giving birth to him, which left him with only his father, Ka’ric. Tal’nar did not find out until later, but his father was a greatly feared Bounty Hunter, who had claimed countless heads. Once Tal’nar had come of the age of twelve, Ka’ric began teaching him the art of Bounty Hunting. It was always in his mind for his son to take after him, and in the end, he got his wish.

Tal’nar soon became a master in the art of hand-to-hand combat, close combat weapons, such as vibroswords, and of course, as any Bounty Hunter should, the blaster pistol. Once he had mastered them, Ka’ric began taking him on some of his hunts, though he made sure that Tal'nar was in the background and out of harm’s way. When Tal’nar was sixteen, his father took him on one last fateful hunt. It was on this hunt that he lost his father.

They were hunting a Smuggler who was known to be working for the Republic and other crime organizations. A high ranking officer of the Sith Empire wanted the Smuggler dead. They hired Ka’ric Galon, knowing about his skills. The Smuggler’s name was Sorcan Divrul, although Tal’nar didn’t know it at the time. The two Hunters tracked Sorcan to the planet of Corellia, where the Smuggler was supplying the local crime gang weaponry to counter their opposition.

They found him giving the weapons to the thugs. There were about eight thugs with Sorcan, yet Tal'nar and Ka'ric still moved in, and engaged them. The two Mandalorians were outnumbered, but their training was far better than the criminals. Tal'nar had killed two of the thugs, and mortally wounded a third, while his father killed the rest. Just as Ka'ric had killed the last of the thugs, the Smuggler had shot him in the back. Tal'nar moved to his father’s body, and had found that he was just barely breathing.

Ka'ric gave Tal'nar a necklace, with contained a miniscule picture of him, with his mother and father. Ka'ric Galon then died. In that time, Sorcan Divrul had walked over to Tal'nar. The Smuggler had kicked him onto his back, while Tal'nar was still looking at his father’s dead body. Sorcan had pulled out a small knife, and cut a long line down his left eye, which had given him a scar there for the rest of his life.

The rest of Tal'nar’s history has gone out of text, and no one knows what happened to him then. It was assumed that he somehow escaped Divrul, though it has never been determined how. Tal'nar had disappeared for two years, no one hearing anything about him, until he reappeared and began working for the notorious crime syndicate known as the Galactic Trade Commission. Yet for his whole life, Tal'nar Galon has never stopped looking for and hunting Sorcan Divrul, and never will, until he exacts revenge of him, and avenges his father’s death.

Thanks to Typho Raame for helping and introducing me to the wonderfull world of RP.

Weapons: 2 pistols / blade on his wrist + flamethrower on the other wrist / long ranged rifle for sniping
Clothes/Armor: Neo-Crusader Armor when hunting / Casual clothing when not hunting.
Force Powers: None
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
good background info.... the biggest bio as well good job pirat
Thanks, though Typho helped me alot Wink.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Lol, you're being too modest, Talnar. They were all your ideas. I just put them into the a story.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Awe... thats cute, story cooperation. Razz

It is a good story though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm

DarkApocalypse wrote:
Awe... thats cute, story cooperation. Razz

It is a good story though. Very Happy

We work closely, so what Surprised Razz joke Wink.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
i dont want to know how close Razz but it was still a good read
LMAO, not TOO close Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Good job Talnar, enjoyed that read Smile
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:17 am

Lol, I agree with Talnar. Not too close. What kind of guild do you think this is, guys? Urgh. Get your minds out of the gutters, pronto!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your story...   Introduce your story... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce your story...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next