Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_lcap38%Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_lcap8%Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_lcap0%Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_lcap0%Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_lcap54%Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_lcapImperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Voting_barImperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_lcapImperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Voting_barImperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things   Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 pm

ACCESSING SITH PERSONNEL DATABASE
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

>. . . . . . .

>ENTER PERSONNEL STATION

>Armada Based

>ACCESSING. . . . .

>ENTER FLEET CODE

>0057469.274

>ACCESSING. . . . .

>ENTER PERSONNEL ID CODE

>33171869

>ACCESSING. . . . .

>LOCKED DATA REQUESTED, ENTER AUTHORISATION

>Override: Sarmoth, L, 44409

>PASSCODE OVERRIDE ACCEPTED, WELCOME MAJOR

>ACCESSING. . . . .

>SHOWING DETAILS FOR PERSONNEL ID 33171869

ID: 33171869
Name: Breto'teke'marthya
Given Name: Totekem
Station: Armada: Delta Fleet
Access: Omega
Race: Chiss
Planet of Birth: Csilla
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 159 Pounds

>Request Mission Logs for ID 33171869

>ACCESSING. . . . .

>LOADING LOG FROM DATABASE

>. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

>WARNING CONNECTION COMPROMISED SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

"Hmm, What are you hiding Quaestor?"

Back to top Go down
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things   Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Prologue

A Killing in Silver

Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya of the Imperial Sith Armada looked out of the viewport at the planet they were approaching, it was a medium sized gas giant the name of which he hadnt cared to learn, it was the moons of this planet that interested him, seven of them to be precise.

All of them were rich in Silver and were covered in mining colonies owned by large corporations, you know the sort, the companies that had no interest in where was Sith space and where was Republic, so long as they could make some credits, Totekem (as was his given name) liked these sort of people a lot, and it was always a pleasure dealing with them.

"Ensign, how long till we make planetfall?"

"We should be entering the atmosphere in about 2 hours Sir."

This was good, this meeting was of vital importance and these people were very punctual. Walking back to his chair on the bridge, Totekem looked over the crew and began to reflect on how much longer their loyalty could be assured. As a Quaestor, Totekem had full access to his own Frieght ship complete with operational crew, The Tractus Orcus wasn't the fastest frieghter in the fleet nor the largest, but Totekem had chosen it for very specific reasons.

The ship had been modified to hold a lot more cargo than it had been originally, smuggler style hideaways existed in basically every corridor of the ship, and Totekem knew them all intimatly. Totekem leant back in his chair and thought about the mission ahead. He had secretly been making contact with the owners of the largest of the mining colonies with a view to supplying machinery and weapons that had been convieniently lost from the empire's records.

This was the crux of Totekems dealings with the world, most were in his offical capacity as a quaestor to the Armadas forces, routing shipments to those ships and ports that needed them, and sending out troop movement orders to trooper command when orders came in, However, Totekem had another line of work, one which his Sith masters were not aware of (he hoped), Totekem often used his authority over records and management systems to remove munitions, vehicles, machinery, anything potentially sellable from the armada's databases. As far as the empire was concerned they never existed.

This mission was one such affair, his masters believed him to heading out to a quartermaster on Korriban to collect reports on fuel usage within the Armada's Delta Fleet. In fact Totekem and the crew of The Tractus Orcus were heading out into fringe space to sell arms to a (up till this point) neutral and peacful corporation. The reports wouldn't be a problem, Korriban's quartermaster was an associate of Totekem's and he had sent him the reports earlier in the week, for a nice payoff of course.

"Sir, we are entering the atmosphere, we should arrive in 10 minutes"

"Very good"

He reached for a comm button on his command chair,

"Quaestor to crew, prepare shipments for landing, we land in 10"

More to Follow

Advice and critique welcomed
Back to top Go down
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things   Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Prologue Continued

Totekem Straightened his suit and looked toward the cargo bay main doors as they began to open, he was stood with an honor guard of 6 Sith Troopers all in unmarked armour,on each side of him was two large cargo transports carrying large shipping crates and an armoured troop carrier, also unmarked. always best to give a striking impression, show them who is in the position of power. and what a display it would be, while the Tractus Orcus wasnt a very large ship, it was far larger than most traditional frieghters capable of planetfall. The cargo bay doors made a loud thump as they finished opening and the bay suddenly became full of the sound of engines roaring into life, Totekem and his guard walked down the ramp the parade of vehicles following behind.

There was quite a large group waiting for them, larger than totekem thought there perhaps should be for a meeting of this sort, they couldn't have gotten wind of his plans could they, how would they know he wasn't all that he seems. Calm down Teke, this is just pre-deal paranoia, everything is going according to plan, they will get more than they are bargining for.
Totekem hailed the man at the front of the welcoming party, recognising him from the covert vid conversations they had prior to arranging this meeting.

"Greetings Latro, Its a warmer welcome than i was expecting for such a trivial matter, are your security guards really necessary for this exchange?"

"Humph, Mr. Abiectus if you please, and I could say the same about you Quaestor, you come to my place of business with a squad of armed soldiers and talk about the necessity of weapons, have you brought me all i asked for?"

"Ha, I appologise, an idle jest and nothing more. In answer to your question, yes as you can see I have brought two armoured carriers and 4 crates of munitions, this manifest should provide you with al the details."

As Totekem handed over the manifest, Latro motioned for two of his guards to come forward one with a metal briefcase and the other pushing a large crate on a hover platform. while Latro was reading, Totekem thought about how different the mans stature was than that of the man who had spoken with him over the vidlink, it's clearly the same man, the face and voice are exactly as i remember them, but now i'm actually down here he seems, no not bigger, but fuller, as if he had several large meals since we last spoke. it was at this point realisation hit Totekem, He's wearing Armour, he's trying to hide it underneath his clothes but he actually put armour on to meet me this made Totekem smile which seemed to put Latro on guard.

"well. . . .this list seems to be right, if everything you say is in those crates actually is."

"Mr. Abiectus, I pride myself on getting my job done, without that reputation there would be no repeat customers, I trust the same is for you of course?"

Totekem made a motion to the crate as this point and one of his men shouldered his rifle and stepped forward to open it. Inside piled to the top was bars of pressed Silver bullion, extracted and smelted from the very moon they stood on. As the crate was opened, the security guard with the case stepped forward and opened it, revealing neatly stacked piles of Galactic Credits, it's always good to get two forms of payment thought Totekem, harder to trace and easier to manuever.
Taking the case from the Security Guard Totekem made another motion, this time to soldiers stood near the controls to the shipping crates.

"Ok Gentlemen, time to wrap this up"

The crates lid was reattached and a soldier began to push it back toward The Tractus Orcus. With a wave to Latro, Totekem turned and started back to the ship himself, the remaining 5 members of his honour guard closing behind him like a gate.

"It has been a pleasure Latro but a lot of powerful people would prefer it if you and yours were no longer in control of this moon"

Turning round and the base of the ships rank, he added with a sneer

"Courtesy of the Sith Empire Mr. Abiectus"

At this point the hiss of opening shipping crates filled the air, and full squads of heavily armed Sith Troopers came marching out of the crates, weapons blaring. The Belegured security forces tried to resist but they were outgunned, out manned and out manuvered.

Latro beat his way past the honour guard and ran toward the rappidly rising cargo bay door.

"Damn you Totekem, who sold me out?"

"There are 7 moons in this system Latro, I could name any of the corporations that operate here and I would be right, you have been played my industrious friend, and once we have finished here we are going to pack up and head to our next appointment."

"but why do this?, we are a neutral group here, we have no affect on your border wars with the republic"

"Exactly Latro, I told you, the Sith were never involved."

"But. . then.. .you mean. . all this. . ."

"Goodbye Mr Abiectus"

Totekem raised his blaster pistol and put two quick shots into the tycoon's head.

"Profit above all things, Latro, Profit above all things"

Prologue End
Back to top Go down
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things   Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:04 am

Chapter 1
The Office of Requisitions

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away. . . (really? thats how we're doing this?) YOU SHUT UP! (Fine, hack!) Ahem! A long time ago in a galaxy far far away. .a war was being fought, mighty heroes rose up on both sides and accomplished great feats of (you know what screw this I'm taking over) you can't do that! (watch me left brain) but this is my job i'm the creative one! (I don't need you, I got that degree didnt I?)

Right! onto some real writing.

Another day stamping forms, another day sending people to get more forms, life in the imperial navy had quickly gotten stale for Breto'teke'marthya or Totekem as he was known. Totekem held the rank of Requisitions Officer, which, he had been told, would see him traveling far accross the galaxy, seeing hundreds of planets and meeting peoples of many races, while in essence this was true it had not turned out exactly as had been desribed. Most of the planets visited by Totekem were thrall worlds where the populace would cower at the mere sight of his uniform, some others however were neutral and their wares were bought using the navy's ample munitions budget, these purchases didnt always go smoothly however, Totekem and his contemperaries were under orders to haggle as much as possible and if no discounts were forthcoming (and the planet was far enough out of the way) the supplies were to be taken by force. Totekem had tired of this routine early in his career and eventually stopped asking for discounts altogether, the fighting born of strongarming resources away from their owners was the only way to break the monotony of his position. But the large amounts of supplies his division was aquiring combined with little monetary overheads drew attention from the admiralty and something terrible happened. . . . . . . he got promoted.

The cold air blowing in through the vents still carried a faint tang of overheated metal and burned equipment. The faint blast of a klaxon could be heard echoing down the hallway as raised voices hurried by on rushed feet, the ship shuddered, an unnatural feeling at best when one considered the size of the vessel involved, and further klaxons could be heard sounding in the distance, but through it all he didnt move, he remained at his desk, it wouldnt be an attack, not against the whole of Delta Fleet, this was an exercise, a test of the mens speed and ability to react under pressure, the ship shuddered again, no, this time it shook, still no response was forthcoming from him, what if it was an attack, what could he do, and besides he was bored, he hadnt seen any action since his promotion. he slumped forward in his highbacked chair and picked up the book of regulations he had been reading, scanning every line for something that would give his new position some excitement, as he flicked through the pages he saw little details about his position, access to the mainframes, full manifest access, ship rights, troop movement authorisation, complete ability to mana. . .
Beep Beep. BeepBeepBeep. Beep Beep BeepBeepBeep
jumping at the noise he looked around the clutter on his desk and finally noticed a long comm device, he answered it in a voice that pretended his office was clean and he had been interuppted doing something very important.

"Quaestor here"

"Teke?"

Totekem's face hardened at the use of his personal name, but began to soften as he realised who was on the other end of the line.

"Arba? is that you? I didnt know you were in the Armada"

Kres'arba'aklaio was an old friend of Totekem from Csilla, the only person alive currently close enough to call him by his personal name, they had been trouble makers back in the day but had lost contact as they had grown and joined, seperately it would seem, the Sith Armada.

"Just got my Captaincy!" Arba's voice was full of pride "but what about you? a Quaestor? I thought you were off terrorising planets for their munitions?"

"They promoted me, guess they like the idea of having lots of supplies AND lots of money, though since I got promoted overheads are rising again, guess the new requisition boys don't see things my way"

"Haha typical. . . OH! I actually called for a reason Teke, its my Ship. . ."

"whats wrong with her?"

"oh nothings wrong as such, but i just thought someone should know, this ship has been extensively modified"

"modified?"

"this ship has been outfitted for smuggling, there are hidden compartments everywhere, and they are completely untraceable from outside scans, should i have contacted someone else?"

while his friend was talking Totekem had be staring at the book of regulations, Ship rights. . .manifest access. . .mainframe access. . . An idea began to form in his head.

"Listen to me, tell noone about the ship, I have an idea, how much do you trust your crew Arba?"

"most of them I've known since i was a junior officer, I trust them and them me, why what are you getting at Teke?"

"Well old friend, how would you like to get very rich. . . . . ."

Chapter 1, Part 1 end.

((Ignore the two posts before this one, would ideally like them deleted from the thread, but cannot do it myself))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things   Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Quaestor Breto'teke'marthya - Profit above all things
Page 1 of 1