Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_lcap38%Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_lcap8%Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_lcap0%Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_lcap0%Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_lcap54%Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_lcapTotekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Voting_barTotekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_lcapTotekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Voting_barTotekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions

Go down 
+5
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Zerstoren
Darc Akora
Quaestor Totekem
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Empty
PostSubject: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:29 am

WHATS YOUR NAME?
Adam Coakley (Coakes)

WHAT IS YOUR AGE?

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Lancaster, England

TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF... *
I have a Degree in Accountancy with Information systems, which shows I love numbers, I

play a lot of video games, and Comics play a big part in my life, anything else is

available on request, but largely unimportant.

WHAT'S YOUR SW:TOR USERNAME?
None yet, will do that soonish

WHAT PREVIOUS MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAMES HAVE YOU PLAYED?
Age of Conan, Aion: Tower of Eternity, Archlord, City of Heroes/Villains, Champions

Online, Eve Online, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 14, Guild Wars (All expansions),

Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings Onine, Tabula Rasa, World of Warcraft,

DO YOU ROLEPLAY?
I play a lot of DnD (both 3.5 and 4th editions) with my brother and a selection of

friends, as both a PC and a DM, i also play Dark Heresy from Fantasy Flight, and plan to

expand into their other games (Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Anima) I always prefer to get

inside my character and think about things from his perspective rather than how I would

feel about a situation. I will quite happilly play any system I can get to grips with.

WHAT CLASS DO YOU HOPE TO PLAY WHEN SW:TOR IS RELEASED?
After one sleepy night of consideration of who or what I would like to play in the game as

well as several weeks being annoyed at the lack of confirmed playable races, I have two

characters in mind, both are Chiss and both would probably best fit into the Imperial

Agent class, if this needs to be changed I am open to that, The Zabrak race also interests

me, and I am pre-emptively excited about other races they may make available.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? *
(Name Still in Development) is a Chiss and works as a Quaestor in the Sith Army, it is his

job to supervise the treasury and financial affairs of the empires army, this means he has

access to cargo manifests and ship and troop movements throughout the empire, would join

the GTC to manipulate his knowledge and the resources of the group to gain profit.

OR

(Name Still in Development) is a Zabrak Imperial Agent, his assignments are usually spying

based, having sources in the republic and the criminal world of the Hutts. He would be

sent by his handlers to learn as much as he can about the GTC and supply the information

back to his handlers, he would however reveal himself to the members and send inaccurate

reports back to his superiors, but under this double agent cover would lie a triple agent

as he would continue to work both sides, manipulating reports he gave to either side to

play them against each other for his own reasons.

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT GALACTIC TRADE COMMISSION?
Nuscian Mandrayk is a friend of mine (though after learning more about his character I

dont think mine will get on too well with him) and after expressing more interest in old

republic than I previously have he convinced me to think of a guy and join.
I also know Tristram

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PLAYING SW:TOR?
As the list above suggests I love mmos, I generally don't (can't?) go more than a couple

of months without being subscribed to one game or another, plus I have always loved star

wars and want to see what a (good) mmo of the universe will be like.

FINALLY, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM A GUILD? *
Normally my only requirement for an online guild is that it contains people i like to chat

with/quest with/bith about raids with, for example in WoW I was in a Guild with a bunch of

guys i met through WoW despite the fact that many of my irl friends and my brother played

WoW, often in the same room as me.

Coakes
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:20 am

Greetings Totekem and welcome to the GTC forums.

The Vigos (Davan Kelhur, Typho Raame and myself) will deliberate on your application and notify you about it in a couple of days, once we've finished discussing.

But that doesn't stop you from posting on the forums in other areas, and doing so will certainly show us that you are committed.

See you around the forums and once again, welcome to the GTC.

Last edited by Darc Akora on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 am

Welcome to the GTC as Lisara said before as long as your active you'll do fine here. I'm relatively new myself so I can tell you from experience that the process of being approved is rather pleasant and allows you to become acquainted with the friendly members here.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:20 am

Welcome to the GTC, Totekem. Like my fellow Vigo said, we will notify you about your application. Just keep active, post, and have a great time here. Cheers, mate.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 am

Nice to meet you Totekem, always nice to see a fresh face around here (Cool avatar btw). Hope to see you around the forums. Have fun and stay active.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 am

Welcome to the forums Totekem. Hope to see you around on the forums or in the chatbox Wink.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:38 am

Welcome Totekem, as Vigo Akora and Vigo Raame have already said we will let you know in a few days if your application has been sucessful, in the mean time I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Welcome! afro
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:32 pm

welcome to the lot of the eternaly damned or something less sinister perhaps.. Razz
good to have another merc in out midst, hope you will feel welcome here at the GTC. hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Congratulations, Totekem, You are hereby officially accepted into the Galactic Trade Commission, and are given the rank of Recruit. In order to finally complete your inauguration and become a Full Member, you must complete a Role-Playing Training Mission. When you are ready to begin the training mission, simple post that you are (In Character, of course), here, and one of our members will take you for your mission.

Once again, congratulations, and welcome to the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Ok that's awesome,

My account name will probably be changing in the next few days then, my current name is a catch all game name I use, and I'm not sure i want it to be my characters name, once I've decided on a name for my guy I'll do a bit more background for him in the character biographies section then announce I am ready in the training room,

thanks for the acceptance

Coakes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions   Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totekem's Application - Above all Profit from your actions
Page 1 of 1