Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Lidia's Biography Vote_lcap38%Lidia's Biography Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Lidia's Biography Vote_lcap8%Lidia's Biography Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Lidia's Biography Vote_lcap0%Lidia's Biography Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Lidia's Biography Vote_lcap0%Lidia's Biography Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Lidia's Biography Vote_lcap54%Lidia's Biography Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Lidia's Biography Vote_lcapLidia's Biography Voting_barLidia's Biography Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Lidia's Biography Vote_lcapLidia's Biography Voting_barLidia's Biography Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Lidia's Biography

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

Lidia's Biography Empty
    PostSubject: Lidia's Biography   Lidia's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Biographical Information

Name: Lidia
    Nick Name: Zerstoren to her enemies, Lids to her friends
    Date of Birth: 21BTC – Anywhere between 24-26 upon game release
    Place of Birth: Coruscant
    Family: Deceased

Image: Lidia's Biography Scan0001-3

Physical description
    Species: Human
    Height: 5’10
    Weight: 140lbs
    Hair: Faux hawk with the sides dyed jet black and longer hair blonde
    Eyes: Ice blue
    skin tone: Tanned
    Other notable Markings/Features: She has piercing blue eyes, soft features and full lips. A jagged scar marks the left side of her face that reaches from her hair line down to her collar bone. Her body is covered in a multitude of scars that have accumulated over the years of constant fighting along with a large variety of tattoos.

Biography

If there are any discrepancies please let me know I'm not all that well versed in Star Wars lore.

The life story of Daina Krasnaya Volchitsa is a story riddled with pain, betrayal and vengeance. Brought into the universe as an orphan and raised in the slums of the great metropolis Coruscant, where life is as cheap as the watered down ale that fills the cantinas.

She grew up knowing nothing of family or love. All she knew was the loneliness that had hollowed her emotions and the anger that festered within her, at the injustice inflicted upon her by the universe. Using it to survive the lower levels of Coruscant, she refused to accept life in a place where no one cared whether or not some street urchin lived or died.
    But as time passed she too stopped caring and dreaming of escaping the slums, for the years had taken their toll, claiming her soul. Losing the will to live she quickly withered away until she was little more then skin and bones.

All of this changed one day though when she met someone marvelous and empowering. Someone that renewed her will to live and reignited the fire that burned deep within her soul. This is a retelling of that meeting.

In the slums of Coruscant in a rundown Bar with stained windows and floor boards soaked through with cheap ale a woman sat in a corner booth alone. She wore a cloak over her slender frame which ended at her waist, revealing her long legs bound in tight blue leather pants. Her jet black hair tumbled over her shoulders resting upon her chest as she sat with her legs crossed. Nursing her mug of ale, she quietly observed the bars patrons. Many of which eyed her curiously slowly undressing her in their minds, wishing to see the face hidden within the shadows of her hood.

On the table in front of her stood three empty mugs which attested to how long she had been sitting in corner of the bar waiting for her mark. He was large brutish man in charge of a small local gang known for their aggressive takeover of the area. He’s insignificant she thought, hardly worth the 3k credit bounty on his head but that wasn’t her concern. All that mattered was she got paid the bounty in full and though she rarely took such low paying jobs, this one promised to be quick and painless. The only thing that hadn’t gone as planned was the timing. The mark was known to hang out at this bar regularly but today it seemed he was running late, that or he had smartened up and taken off. But she quickly dismissed the idea as a large group of men entered the bar bearing the trademark tattoos of the marks gang.

As she watched them swagger into the bar she caught sight of the mark. The Intel she had been provided was correct, he stood at six feet three inches tall with close crop hair and weighed between 230 to 250lbs. He was heavy set and confident of himself as was evident from the way he walked in. Seating himself in the opposite side of the bar surrounded by his men he began shouting orders to the bartender and was brought a round of beers for him and his friends. After a few drinks they noticed her sitting in the corner alone and began accosting her, asking her to join them and have a few drinks.

As she sat quietly ignoring them she gauged her chances of surviving a shoot out in the bar. She didn’t like her odds; the bar was small, cramped and would result in her being overwhelmed. If it turned out that way she would be hard pressed to escape with her life.

After a few moments lost in thought she decided it best to draw him out into the adjacent alleyway while trying to avoid the use blasters. Just as she concluded the best course of action, two men came over to her table taking it upon themselves to convince her to join their party.

“Hey there baby what are you doing over here all alone? Didn’t you hear us asking for you to join us? Come on were fun guys no need to ignore us like that, we could show you a good time.”

Eyeing the two coldly she continued to ignore them focusing on her drink, while the man’s companion became aggravated.

“Hey bitch don’t you know who we are? Were Splicers and no one disrespects us you hear! Now get your ass over here or I drag you by your hair screaming, either way it don’t matter to me.”

Grabbing her by the arm the thug pulled her out of the booth, his other hand attempting to grope her. Grabbing a mug off the table she shattered it over his head. The thug dazed and confused she took him by the collar and slammed his head against the table knocking him unconscious. His friend caught by surprise reached for a knife on his belt but before he could draw it she was upon him. Catching him under the chin with an uppercut she sent him crashing to the floor. Glancing towards the other side of the bar she saw the mark making his way towards her, his face flushed with rage.

Darting to the rear exit she kicked open the door leading to the alley. Running towards the street she stopped and waited for the mark to take the bait.

“Hey, HEY! I’m talking to you BITCH! Can you not hear me you stupid bitch! Yeah you put two of my guys down in that piece of shit bar…you’re going to fuckn’ regret doing that.”

Stopping in the middle of the alley the man grasped a protruding pipe off the wall.
    Wrenching it free he began tossing it between his hands as he walked towards the woman who now stood only a few yards away near the mouth of the alley. The light from the street lamps casting her in shadow.

“Oh? Nothing to say now huh…well how about sorry…why don’t you apologize to me for busting up my guys like you did? I mean shit all they did was want to cop a feel and well fuck I certainly don’t blame them… you are one fine piece of ass. But that don’t excuse you from what you did and as much as its going to pain me to beat up that pretty little face of yours...I’ll be sure to be gentle with you afterwards.”

As he stepped within striking distance he swung the pipe at her intending to catch her across the face. Whistling through the air it came a hairs breadth away from her, as did the following swings he took at her. Nimbly dodging his assault she seemed unbothered by his actions paying no attention to his building frustration.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH! I SWEAR TO GOD I’M GOING TO BASH YOUR FUCKING FACE IN!”

While he continued swinging her expression did not change, she remained calm and indifferent while her assailant became more desperate with each swing and with one quick motion she disarmed him. Pinning him to the ground face first, she locked his arm behind his back. Leaning against it, she dislocated his arm completely. A howl of pain escaped his lips followed by a quick assortment of jumbled curses.

“Fucking bitch…whore…fuck…you fucking fuck...”
    As the pain began to subside, he continued to spew insults from his mouth laughing under his breath.

“You fucking slut…the fuck are you going to do now huh? …get the fuck off me and maybe I’ll tell my boys not to kill you when they finish with you.”

The alley had become crowded since the man’s cries had begun to fill the night air. A group of three men now encircled her.

Unperturbed by their presence she leaned over the man’s shoulder and whispered into his ear while she gripped the pipe he had dropped in her free hand.

“I’ll tell you what I’m going to do; I’m sending you straight to hell.”

Before the man could utter a word she raised the pipe into the air and brought it down suddenly on the back of his head splitting his skull open splattering bits of bone and brain tissue all over herself and the men around her. Standing up to face them she smiled her face covered in blood she said in a soothing and seductive voice.

“So…who’s next? Come on, I’m sure one of you wants to avenge your boss here right?”

The men staggered back unsure of what to do and as the women began to approach them they turned away running down the alley. Looking away she let the pipe fall from her hand and as it struck the ground something behind a dumpster caught her eye.

Wiping away the blood on her face she looked in the direction of the men who had fled from her. While she made her way towards the street ahead she turned slowly creeping up to the dumpster. Suddenly she reached out pulling a young girl from within the shadows.

The girl was no older then sixteen. Looking into her eyes there was no fear despite the fact that she had just witnessed her kill someone a few feet away. Studying her closely it appeared that the young girl was just as interested in her as she was. Her eyes wide with wonder the girl stared into her face, taking in every bit of information she could derive from it. Amused by the young girl she smiled and cupped her face in her hand.

“My, aren’t you pretty, with those full lips and clear blue eyes I may be inclined to take more of an interest in you.”

Holding on to her hand the girl stood there motionless, looking up at her in awe.

“If you keep staring at me like that you’re going to make me blush.”

The girl’s cheeks became noticeably red despite her tanned skin.

“Hmm... by the way you’re looking at me it’s definitely not my looks that appeal to you, now is it? No it must be something else…something far more seductive.

Motioning to the corpse just behind her she smiled as the girl’s eye lit up.

“My, you are interesting… aren’t you. I can see it in your eyes; you crave my strength. You wish to be like me don’t you? To be empowered and escape this place.”

The girl gripped her hand tightly.

Looking her over once more, she tugged on her hand as she made her way towards the street. She turned her head and smiling said.

“You may look half dead but your eyes say otherwise. You’re coming with me, no objections yes? Unless you would prefer to stay in this piss hole.

The girl’s eyes widened with joy as she barely managed to raise her voice.

“Lidia…my names…Lidia”

Her smile widening the women answered in turn.

“You can call me Daina.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting Daina was a turning point in Lidia’s life. She would no longer have to struggle to survive in the slums of Coruscant. Instead she would survive the harsh training of the Mandalorians, a people notorious for their love of conflict and the opportunities to prove ones strength and honor that entailed. She found this at first to be rather barbaric but she later realized what it truly meant to be a Mandalorian. A society of people who’s past, species and gender had little bearing on the way you were perceived, as all are accepted as children of the Manda. Growing to understand what it meant to be a part of the Mando’ade she fully embraced the culture, where her future now lied.

Soon after their meeting, Daina spirited her away from the slums of Coruscant to many different planets. From the outer rim to the inner core, she watched and learned the ways of the Mandalorian, wishing to understand how she could better adhere to the Resol’nare and its six tenets. Daina proved to be a great mentor instructing her in hand to hand combat, blasters and explosives. In seven short years Lidia had become more then proficient in most aspects of hand to hand combat and incredibly deadly with her dual blasters.

As the years progressed her entrancing beauty was only matched by her ferocity on the battlefield. Where she proved to be both talented and resourceful, surviving situations where most would simply give in and accept deaths cold embrace.

As word of the duos travels spread, so did their fame. Known for taking tough jobs and even stealing contracts from fellow bounty hunters, the two quickly became the topic of discussion in darker circles, where crime lords and politicians made it a point to have the two captured or killed. This only seemed to please the two further as they welcomed the challenge to pit their skills against the countless hordes of gunman sent to claim their lives, though time and time again the duo proved too much for their adversaries. None could best them and where ever they went those foolish enough to challenge them or simply get in their way met a quick death, earning the two the name “Angels of Death”.

As Daina neared the end of her training Lidia took her to Shogun, a planet that had been claimed by the Mandalorians years before the great Sith War. [To be continued]

Throughout her career Daina has carried a wide array of weapons. Always making it a point to remain prepared and unpredictable, it gives her an edge over her adversaries. She has wielded in the past anything from simple hold out blasters to grenade launchers, along with a large assortment of concealed blades on her belts, gauntlets and boots. Despite the constant cycle of equipment, she always carries her fabled dual blasters. The manufacturer is unknown due to the extreme modification done to both blasters. The only thing that is known about them is Lidia herself refers to them as her peacemakers.
    Back to top Go down

Lidia's Biography
    Page 1 of 1