Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Charley's Biography Vote_lcap38%Charley's Biography Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Charley's Biography Vote_lcap8%Charley's Biography Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Charley's Biography Vote_lcap0%Charley's Biography Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Charley's Biography Vote_lcap0%Charley's Biography Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Charley's Biography Vote_lcap54%Charley's Biography Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Charley's Biography Vote_lcapCharley's Biography Voting_barCharley's Biography Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Charley's Biography Vote_lcapCharley's Biography Voting_barCharley's Biography Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Charley's Biography

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Charley
    Recruit
    Recruit
    Charley

Character sheet
    Test: 7772

Charley's Biography Empty
    PostSubject: Charley's Biography   Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 am

Hello, my name is Charley. I am a smuggler in the days of the old Republic, approximately 300 years after the Death of Darth Malak to the hands of a Jedi named Revan. I am a Male Human, and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. I have survived many dangerous missions, including one in the shadowlands of Kasshyk. My homeland is Tatooine. I was hired a few months ago today by a company called "The Galactic Trade Commission". I didnt know it at the time, but this was going to change my life. I have two hero's I look up to. Even though they are Jedi, they still represent what I believe in. Thats honesty, getting the job done, and not letting anyone stand in their way. I am currently working at the Galactic Trade Commission, and plan to be for a while. I earn good credits here. Good, honest, hard earned credits. Well, time to put the holo-diary up until next time.
    Back to top Go down
    Charley
    Recruit
    Recruit
    Charley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Charley's Biography   Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:27 am

(Approximately Five months before being hired by the GTC)
    Charley was walking down the hallway of his crew's ship, the Bravo Century. He has no family. Never did. Today was his birthday, too. Turning fifteen. That made it all the better (sarcasm). He was the youngest person in this crew. He also was one of the most feared. And most respected. This is because he will do whatever it takes to get the job done. He then entered his room on the Bravo Century. He took off his boots and cloths and changed into some gear to sleep in. He crawled in bed and fell asleep.

(In his dreams, Charley goes back to the day he was brought aboard the Bravo Century.)
    "So kid, what experience have you had before you turned in your application to join us."The Chiss asked.
    "Well,"Charley started, I have been on my own since the age of 6. I have had to do everything on my own. I have killed, stolen, lied, and cheated to get credits. But I did it honorably. I dont kill for the fun of it. I dont steal for the thrill of it. I dont lie or cheat for gambling. I did it all to survive."
    "I see," said the Chiss. "What makes you want to join the crew of the Bravo Century?"
    "Well, as I said before, I did everything I could to survive on my own. I do not wish to kill. Not unless absolutely necessary. I would like to make enough credits to buy a Star Ship, or purchase a ride, and skip the planet, to get to a certain planet I have business on."
    "Where do you plan on going? And why?" "I do not believe that is any of your concern."
    "Fair enough. Last question. What do you have to offer us?"
    "My skill."Said the boy.
    "HAHAHA! You are confident little child. Lets just hope your skills with a blaster are enough. We will put you in a training arena and we will just see how great you are, kid!"
    "Bring it." The boy said with absolutely no expression on his face.
    And he won, got into the crew, and ranked up faster then anybody ever had. To third in command in a few months.

Charley then woke up to the sound of the ships alarm. His skills will indeed be put to the test now more then ever.

(Feel free to comment, PM me, and criticize! : ))
    Back to top Go down
    Charley
    Recruit
    Recruit
    Charley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Charley's Biography   Charley's Biography Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 am

. Charley grabbed his gear and ran out of his quarters. There were bodies all over the floor. The Bravo Century was under attack. Charley grabbed his twin blasters and ran down the hallway. He saw the enemys that attacked, huge brutes. They were grayish/purple-blue, and huge! He had never once seen or heard about this species.
    (Canderous mentioned he had a run in with these guys, so they may have had more then one run-in, right? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong )
    . The beast looked over at Charley and ran toward him. Charley started to shoot his automatic duel wielded guns, but it barely worked. Only made things more complicated. Made the beast more mad. The mysterious creature pinned Charley down, but Charley, being small, slid under him and started shooting again. He also whacked the creature in the back with the gun, and jumped on him. He started choking the beast, and had it on the floor. Dead. Charley then ran to the bridge. Everyone was dead. He went over to the communication table around the bodies that lie scattered across the room.
    "This is Charley, third in command of the nutorious Bravo Century. Does anybody read? I repeat, does anybody read?"
    "This is the Captain of the Bravo Century. I got some men into the escape pods, and we abandoned ship. I suggest you do the same."
    "I have a better plan." Charley replied with a staight face, and very serious voice.
    . He left the COM table, locked the bridge up, and set the alarm, to make it look like there were survivors in the hull. As Charley watched the security camera's, he saw all these new aliens going to the hull. Perfect. Once all there, he locked the door and swept them into the vacuum of space. He then locked the hull back, opened the door, and waited for it to become a breathable room again. He then put all the bodies scattered every where and put them in also. He opened the hull again. He was the only one left. He put the ship on auto pilot, down to pick up the survivors. He thought about what he saw, all the crew dead at the hands of a new threat. Charley knew of almost all species and languages in the galaxy, if not all. This gave him a huge advantage. But also left him shocked. Frightened. That thing was tough. It was too tough for Charley, and the whole crew. Charley had won by using his brains. Thats one advantage he had.
    . The ship landed, and he got out. He saw the escape pods, but no one was there. No living people, no dead. This was getting bad. If they werent here, were they attacked? Killed? Or did they go off to find food or something. Charley couldnt wait for those cowards anyway. The Bravo Century was a big ship, but not too pig to where it took a dozen crew to pilot it. He could do this. And with that, he took off to Tatooine, searching for something. Searching for someone.

(Feel free to comment, PM me, and criticize! )
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charley's Biography   Charley's Biography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charley's Biography
    Page 1 of 1