Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_lcap38%The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_lcap8%The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_lcap0%The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_lcap0%The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_lcap54%The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_lcapThe world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Voting_barThe world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_lcapThe world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Voting_barThe world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Empty
PostSubject: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:37 am

I saw something during the game of The Ducks vs The Stars that I thought I would never see EVER I saw George Parros.....BREAK UP A FIGHT. Not get in a fight, but actually prevent a fight from happening. What has happened to the Sulten of the Stache!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 am

Really? DAMN IT! I had been watching the entire game, but I missed out on the last fifteen minutes as I had to go out. I'm angry now. Ah well, Anaheim with their sixth straight win streak! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 am

Is there some reason that like everybody here is somehow a Anaheim fan?

Also, even though I haven't watched them in a few years, go Stars!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:37 am

I might be wrong, but I don't think two people is everybody in the GTC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 am

I thought there was at least one more of you, maybe Owen or Rasper?

Anyway, perhaps maybe you guys just talk about it so much that it seems like a lot of people like them.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:28 pm

*puts hand up*

Here too, well kinda, don't follow the sport much but also been a fan of them.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 am

Quote :
I thought there was at least one more of you, maybe Owen or Rasper?

HEY I AM NOT A DUCKS FAN!!!!! No self respecting Canadian would route for the mighty dicks (not a typo)

Im a San Jose Sharks Fan..........
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 am

Correction: They aren't the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim any more. Just the Anaheim Ducks. Much better name.

And San Jose are nothing on Anaheim! Anaheim would destroy them any day. I thought you dirty Canucks would go for Vancouver or Montreal or some other crappy Canadian team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 am

Quote :
San Jose are nothing on Anaheim! Anaheim would destroy them any day

Your puny Ducks are no match for the Sharks. Id bet on it that the Sharks would win over the ducks.

And yes everyone where I live is a Maple Leafs fan but.........I dont really need to say more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)   The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world is going to end (for Aneheim Ducks fans)
Page 1 of 1