Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_lcap38%DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_lcap8%DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_lcap0%DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_lcap0%DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_lcap54%DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_lcapDUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Voting_barDUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_lcapDUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Voting_barDUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Empty
PostSubject: DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff.   DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Total Duck's on the Olympics Hockey Team: 8

Roster and Team they are on

Scotty Niedermyer - Team Canada

Ryan Getzlaf - Team Canada

Corey Perry - Team Canada

Bobby Ryan - Team USA

Ryan Whitney - Team USA

Jonas Hiller - Team Swtizerland

Saku Koivu - Team Finland

Teemu Selanne - Team Finland

But I do have bad news...George Perros (AKA Mr. Mustache) is not on Team US. I know it's sad it's ok to cry, I did.

It is also bad news, I am also pissed off that Gigeeeeh (Over exaggerated his name Typho knows who I am talking about, He is my favorite player) was traded. Now I have to watch the damn Maple Leafs just to see him. (And the ducks had him signed to a four year deal too...)
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff.   DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 pm

THE DUCKS SUCK, GO LEAFS!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff.   DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 am

I think I'll be going to Canada in the Winter Olympics. I was torn between USA and Canada, but after seeing three of the best Ducks playing for Canada, I'll have to be supporting them. Truth be told, in the earlier stages, I'll be supporting every team that has a Duck in them, but in the latter stages, I'll have to knuckle down and support Canda.

Aye, I was incredibly sad that Jiggy was traded over to Toronto. I'm surprised that the owners would have just traded him like that for a couple of other blokes. Giguere was a true Duck, and they shouldn't have given him up.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff.   DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:19 am

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA. (Thats me chanting USA)

GO USA!!!
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff.   DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:32 am

Also Niedermyer was named team captain of Team Canada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff.   DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUCKS ARE IN THE OLYMPICS! (for Typho or anybody else who is a Ducks fan) and some other Ducks stuff.
Page 1 of 1