Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_lcap38%Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_lcap8%Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_lcap0%Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_lcap0%Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_lcap54%Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_lcapLet The Madness Begin Music Video Voting_barLet The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_lcapLet The Madness Begin Music Video Voting_barLet The Madness Begin Music Video Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Let The Madness Begin Music Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Let The Madness Begin Music Video Empty
PostSubject: Let The Madness Begin Music Video   Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:33 am

The video isn't that great but the song is really good. The band is fozzy the song is Let The Madness Begin

Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Let The Madness Begin Music Video   Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:58 am

all am seeing atm is that its a live concert and to be fair i just got home from Pink concert and it dosnt even compare to that.. that was true madness... best concert ive ever been to, just cant explain how out of control it was and truely brilliant.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Let The Madness Begin Music Video   Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:36 am

A Pink concert? Man, I've just lost aaaaallllll respect for you Very Happy

I've been to an AC/DC concert, and a Guns 'N Roses concert in my time so far, and let me tell you, it was freakin' insane. The crowd was nuts for the entire two hours, I couldn't hear anything but screaming and the blaring music, and all of my mates and I lost our voices from yelling so much. Ridiculously insanely awesome.

I really like the song, though. Has a good beat and feel to it. Hard rock and heavy metal is awesome.

Last edited by Typho Raame on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Let The Madness Begin Music Video   Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:50 am

ewww pink Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Let The Madness Begin Music Video   Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 pm

first of all there were some nice warm up bands, and second... to those concerts uve been to typho its prob mostely been dudes. pink concert its 90% chicks and they all dressed up in their best gear... /druel
that was freakin awesome. besides my music taste is very mixed. can go from pink to AC/DC and then over to some stevie wonder...
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Let The Madness Begin Music Video   Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Best concert I have been to is RHCP at Hyde Park in London. 80,000 people there and also supported by James Brown a music legend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Madness Begin Music Video   Let The Madness Begin Music Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Madness Begin Music Video
Page 1 of 1