Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_lcap38%SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_lcap8%SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_lcap0%SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_lcap0%SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_lcap54%SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_lcapSW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Voting_barSW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_lcapSW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Voting_barSW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia

Go down 
+4
Deirbhile
Jax Nova
Owen Keez
Typho Raame
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Empty
PostSubject: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 am

I was browsing the numerous news articles that are on SW:TOR fan game news sites, and as I was reading the notes on the latest one by TOROcast, I came across this nice little image down the bottom of the page.

SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia CorelliaMusicSheet

I've said to a few people in the past that it would make sense to have Corellia as a planet in SW:TOR, as it is very trade orientated. I think it would make a nice addition to the SW:TOR planets. It would have also made sense to have the Smuggler start out on Corellia, as Corellia has been a prominent Smuggler planet in Star Wars history, and is the home planet of the most well known Smuggler of them all, Han Solo.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:12 am

Cool, I guess they have more planets to reveal then. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:18 am

Cool, Corellia should be interesting, especially for us smugglers. I am starting to wonder though, with so many planets just how large the explorable area of each planet will be. I'm concerned that some planets will have considerably larger areas than some others.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:21 am

It's pretty clear then that Corellia is in.

Don't know why but I kinda thought they were through revealing any more worlds.

Jax Nova wrote:
Cool, Corellia should be interesting, especially for us smugglers. I am starting to wonder though, with so many planets just how large the explorable area of each planet will be. I'm concerned that some planets will have considerably larger areas than some others.

I remember reading somewhere that the planets spaces are very large.

Even if they are smaller than the planets in SWG it's still ok with me, you could go forever in SWG but that didn't make it any more fun, there was nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

Ever since that smuggler short story a while ago I have been expecting Corellia in there as it was set there but also they said Corellia about 30 times in it.

In regards to planet size I think there will be plenty to explore, Bioware don't seem to be holding back with the size of this game.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:05 pm

well in the interview they said that the starting planets are smaller then the rest but that they are pretty large none the less.
i am thrilled that corellia is in but im still hopeing for the smugglers moon.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 pm

I remember reading someplace that the smallest of the worlds revealed so far (i forget which that is) is about half the size of kalimdor in world of warcraft which is pretty darn large. As for corellia YAY!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Gár The Grim wrote:
i am thrilled that corellia is in but im still hopeing for the smugglers moon.. Very Happy

As am I Cool though its unlikely as its too much like Coruscant, and not really a planet.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 am

Very nice... it will be cool to get to see Correllia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia   SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW:TOR Planet Reveal - Corellia
Page 1 of 1