Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_lcap38%What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_lcap8%What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_lcap0%What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_lcap0%What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_lcap54%What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_lcapWhat was your earliest gaming system? Voting_barWhat was your earliest gaming system? Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    What was your earliest gaming system? Vote_lcapWhat was your earliest gaming system? Voting_barWhat was your earliest gaming system? Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

What was your earliest gaming system?

Go down 
    +8
    Owen Keez
    Typho Raame
    Miles Kenko
    Darc Akora
    Rasper Karger
    Aramis Spark
    Violet
    Deirbhile
    12 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

What was your earliest gaming system? Empty
    PostSubject: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:24 am

Well I turned 30 yesterday and I was just thinking about gaming systems I've grown up with. Mostly I played consoles and didn't really play PC games till about 6 years ago. Here is a list of stuff if I remember correctly.

1) Atari 2600
    2) Nintendo NES
    3) Super Nintendo
    4) Sega Genesis
    5) Sega CD
    6) Playstation 1
    7) Playstation 2
    8 ) Nintendo 64
    9) Xbox
    10) xbox 360
    11) Playstation 3

These are slightly out of order in timeline but it's the order I played them in. I've been a pretty serious gamer since 1984 when I picked up my first game. I feel so old.
    Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet
    Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:29 am

1) SNES
    2) Xbox
    3) Xbox360

Razz

Had a friend I spent like every day at who had a NES and later a N64 and another friend who had the Gamecube so I didn't really find it necessary to buy those myself but I've played them a ton Razz

EDIT: First computer game I ever played was a flightsim called RETAL, followed by Minesweeper and Doom 1 Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 am

Oh yeah I forgot I briefly had a gamecube

Last edited by Deirbhile on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Aramis Spark
    Trooper First Class
    Trooper First Class
    Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:23 am

Here are the game systems I had in order

1) Sega Genesis

2) Nintendo 64

3) Gamecube

4) Playstation 2

5) Xbox 360

6) Wii

7) Playstation 3

And in the coming months a Compaq Presario Laptop

PS: I still have the Wii, 360, and the Playstation 3. But I only play the Wii and PS3
    Back to top Go down
    Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:29 am

NES
    Nintendo 64
    Xbox
    PS2
    Xbox 360
    PS3
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:34 am

SNES
    N64
    Playstation 2
    Gamecube
    Playstation 3
    Wii
    Back to top Go down
    Miles Kenko
    Runner
    Runner
    Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:35 am

Nintendo

super nes

playstation 1

playstation 2

gameboy color

xbox

xbox 360

and a pc of coarse

tho the first game i ever played was some sort of tank sim on the atari that a freind had
    Back to top Go down
    Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 am

It's nice to know so many have played the NES.

I was there when they came out.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 am

I think I have to say that my first ever gaming system was that little brick type Gameboy, where you had tetris and brick car racing and all that. But my first ever main gaming system was in 1999, on my old Windows 98 PC, playing Age of Empires II. Then in the next couple of years I got my hands on a N64, then a Gameboy Advanced, and finally of course my long line of PCs.

I'm pretty much only a PC gamer, nothing else, although from time to time I indulge myself on my brother's Xbox 360.
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:52 am

1. SNES
    2. Sega Genisis
    3. Nintendo 64
    4. Gameboy stuff, I had multiple ones, since there were a lot of differnt ones.
    4. Computer game that came on the computer, I can't remeber what it's called but your like a mouse and you have to go through a maze and a cat to get the cheese.
    5. Playstation
    6. Playstation 2
    7. Gamecube
    8. Gameboy advanced sp.
    9. Xbox
    10. Xbox 360
    11. Nintendo DS
    12. Wii
    13. New computer that can run games.

From number 6 up I played some computer games, but the computer couldn't handle most.
    Back to top Go down
    Garen Odias
    Comitatus Vigo
    Comitatus Vigo
    Garen Odias

Character sheet
    Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:23 am

1) Sega Genesis

2) Playstation

3) Playstation 2

4) Decent gaming PC that died what must be near 4 years ago now (R.I.P)

5) Xbox 360

6) Wii

7) Soon a new PC (Roll on October 3rd!)

I mainly play the xbox 360... haven't touched the wii for... a long time now
    Back to top Go down
    Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 pm

It's nice to see so many gamers that started early and never stopped.

So many of my friends stopped after settling down and starting a family.

It's has only slowed me down a bit lol. Can't log my couch time as much as I once did. Honestly the more I play the prouder I get of myself. It's what I like in life.
    Back to top Go down
    Miles Kenko
    Runner
    Runner
    Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:38 am

i made a mistake the first game i ever played was on a early model computer cant even recall what type it was in 4th or 5th grade maybe earlier it was a really pixalted fishing game that had math problems you had to solve i think thats been over 20 years memories a bit fuzzy Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Jax Nova
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:12 am

The first game I remember playing was Commander Keen on an old PC. I've been mostly a PC player for most of my life and still am. My parents bought me a Nintendo 64 a while after it came out, and i still have it. I also bought myself a Wii once I started earning money.
    I also played SNES, PSone, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360 and PS3 with my friends.
    Back to top Go down
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm

1) Amiga 1200 (Charlie Chimp is truly one of the greatest games ever made..... oh and James Pond!)
    2) N64
    3) Playstation 2
    4) Gameboy Advance
    5) Nintendo DS
    6) Nintendo Wii
    7) Playstation 3

Xbox 360 at number 8 maybe? who knows.

Also had PCs most of my life after the Amiga, I do still have the Amiga and get it out sometimes to play brings back great memories.
    Back to top Go down
    Tal'nar Galon
    Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
    Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
    Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am

1) SEGA console
    2) Gameboy
    3) Nintendo 64
    4) PC
    5) Game Cube
    6) PS 2
    7) XBOX 360
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your earliest gaming system?   What was your earliest gaming system? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your earliest gaming system?
    Page 1 of 1