Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcap38%Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcap8%Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcap0%Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcap0%Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcap54%Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcapGaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Voting_barGaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcapGaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Voting_barGaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?

Go down 
+10
Rasper Karger
Aramis Spark
Owen Keez
Nuscian Mandrayk
Darc Akora
Davan Kelhur
Jax Nova
The Vigos
Typho Raame
Tal'nar Galon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Gamingnights/evenings. YES or NO?
YES!
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcap88%Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap
 88% [ 37 ]
NO! :(
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care! (impossible :D)
Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_lcap12%Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:35 pm

I came up with another idea.

To bring all of our members closer, why don't we already play a game or gameS in wait of swtor. This way we will be able to see eachothers playing styles, learn things, get to know eachother even more, etc..

Since we have people from all over the world, I'd suggest having a few gaming nights so everyone can enjoy them. This would require at least 1 Time zone moniter per time zone.

Times and dates will be talked about Smile.

I had some free games in mind already.

Quote :
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (not free but I know a torrent.) with the Jedi Academy+ mod which allows you to use a jetpack and grappling hook and includes new skins.

Battlefield Heroes: Free downloadable cartoon shooter. Very fun!

BattleForge: Free downloadable strategy game with beasts and magic.
Any other (free) games you'd like to suggest? Post them here Smile.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Ah, I'd love to have this, mate. I reckon it'd be a great idea, and it'll bring the guild closer together. Big YES for me!
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:44 pm

A big YES from me too!

Would love to kick some ass in the Jedi Academy and it's mods!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:01 pm

I would love that. I wold have to download JA, but it would be OK. Lets just agree to only use normal weapons and not force powers/lightsabers.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Of course this would be great! Many a big YES from me
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Maybe you could find and edition online to download that's vista playable!
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Exiss Durnik wrote:
my vista can't play the jedi academy :'( waaahhhh dam windows vista !
You can play with vista. I can so Smile.

Right click the icon and do => Run as administrator Wink.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:43 pm

I think that Jedi Academy with it's mods would be tha best thing to start with!

From that we can pass to others too...
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:51 pm

We could have 3 different hours each day!

One European, one Australian and one American... Though that doesn't mean one can;t be on a time that's not of his continent! Wink
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Voted Yes. Sounds like a great idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 pm

God I knew this day would come....Ive(wimper) got a confession to make.....
IVE ONLY GOT DIAL UP CONNECTION for internet Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

But I'll be geting broadband before SWTOR comes out..I made sure of that!!!
So obviously I can only play a few 'free' online games( whch is a bitch)
But when my new charcters up, you should get a better idea of me and my gaming style. Anyway the ideas a great one and i would of loved to be a part of it but sadly i cant, but i check out a few things and see what i can do.

Ps
Restaured I will be getting broadband in time for SWTOR there's no question about that
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:38 am

I will download whatever game we decide to play so i have no list Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:39 am

Me too... I'll download almost everything!
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:40 am

YAY. I cant wait till we decide the game. Great idea Tal'nar!

I can download pretty much any game if we can do it online and i got a only a couple of games for the pc (most are xbox 360)

Lord of the rings battle for middle earth
WoW
Thats pretty much all.

Battleforge looked fun ( i like rts!)
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:13 am

We'd also need to know the mods that you're planning on using for Jedi Academy. Just tell me the mods and I'll be able to get links for all of them. But, make sure that all the mods are compatible with each other.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:20 am

You mean Jedi Academy? Here's a link to the multiplayer description.
From what the screenshot and description says, I think that it will be pretty enjoyable.

EDIT:

I have a way to get Jedi Academy using a Torrent. Here are the steps.

1. Go to http://www.bittorrent.com
2. Click the big green download button.
3. Once it has downloaded, click the BitTorrent icon.
4. It should start up with an install file and such. Follow all the prompts and everything. Right before you click the "Install" button, un-tick any little box that says anything to do with "Ask.com". You don't need it or want it.
5. Once BitTorrent is installed, open it up and go to the browse area and search Jedi Academy (it's up the top right of the program).
6. A page should pop-up and you can choose any of the links (I recommend choosing the first link as it worked for me).
7. It should relocate your page to a new page with a number of Torrents you can download it from. Choose any (I recommend the second choice, as I did that and it worked for me).
8. A small file should download and another icon should appear on your desktop. Double click it and the full download of Jedi Academy should begin and pop-up in the BitTorrent program (It is 1.19 gigabytes so it might take some time to download).

Alright, so you've downloaded it. Time to install it. Here are the steps:

1. A little bubble should have popped-up from the BitTorrent icon in your toolbar. Click it and a folder containing the necessary files for Jedi Academy should appear.
2. Double click the Daemon Tools 3.47 file and install it.
3. Double click the icon that has now appeared on your desktop and a little red lightning bolt in a silver circle should appear on your toolbar. Right click it and scroll your mouse onto the Virtual CD/DVD-ROM option.
4. Click Set Number of Devices and choose the 2 Devices option (They will come up as Device 0 and Device 1).
5. Load the Devices up with the "Stawars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy_1" and "Stawars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy_2", making sure that "Jedi Academy_1" is in Device 0 and "Jedi Academy 2" in is Device 1.
6. The Jedi Academy start-up viewer should appear and you can now install the game.
7. The install will ask for you to swap to disc two at one point. It will come up with a message which has the CD Drive that it will want you to enter. Type in the drive that has the Device 1. For me it was the E drive.
8. Jedi Academy should soon install and you are now ready to play it.

If you want to play the Single Player and not just multi-player, here are the steps:

1. Go into the downloaded Jedi Academy folder (Not the installed one) and go into the "Crack" folder.
2. Copy the crack file is has in the folder. It should say "jasp".
3. Go into the installed Jedi Academy folder and go into the "GameData" folder.
4. Paste the crack file in there and Single Player will now be able to play without a disc.

PM me if there is any problems.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:35 pm

JA+ will be a needed mod! I'll post a link to it soon, unless Typho can give one, since I'm still at the coast with slow internet.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 am

JA+ found here and provided by Owen

Edit: Owen says it won't play multiplayer though.

Here's the "Knights of the Force" mod which will possibly be playable!

That's downloadable from here

...or from what Owen says, better from here

P.S. I need to download the whole game after all cause my old illegal copy won't play!

Last edited by Veyl Sha'don on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 am

It's till we find and create, by testing, the ultimate guild to play JA in multiplayer with all mods! Wink

In other words: Once only one of us has done it... He'll post a simple guide for the rst to follow! Wink
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:52 am

WARNING: My security software picked up 2 Trojans int the knight of the force add-on. Luckily, my computer is unharmed, thanks to my security software. I thought i would let you all know.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Uhm, JA+ supports multiplayer..
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Owen Keez wrote:
WARNING: My security software picked up 2 Trojans int the knight of the force add-on. Luckily, my computer is unharmed, thanks to my security software. I thought i would let you all know.

Damn, really?

What's your security software?

Edit: I found out that the do say about it and that it's a feuls alarm
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:02 pm

I found my stuff again on how to play Jedi Academy and JA+

Quote :
In order to play JKA with us you must first have a few links.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3545514/Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight_-_Jedi_Academy_(2_Cds

Torrent the game, daemontools/power iso required.(this is the longest step)

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Knight_Academy_Patch_101;20459

This patch is required in order to download and use the next link.

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/JA_Mod_23;41254

This is the mod which we play from. In order to launch the mod go into your gamedata folder and click on the play_japlus windows batch file.

Maps worth downloading

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Imperial_Dreadnaught_Final_v_13;42899

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Order_of_the_Expendable_Jedi_Knights_Temple;44749

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Mos_Espa_Outskirts_v2;46588

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/BlueIce_Twilight;52592

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Sith_Council;43812

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Hexes_Ghetto_2_JK3;82337

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Hotel_Coruscant;44007
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 pm

I like the idea of spacefights! Wink

You know how to acquire this game fro free?
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:39 am

Tie fighter is actually a old game. And im not really sure if its mulitplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?   Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming nights/evenings! Yes or no?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next