Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcap38%Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcap8%Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcap0%Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcap0%Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcap54%Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcapFinal GTC Logo Poll Voting_barFinal GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcapFinal GTC Logo Poll Voting_barFinal GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Final GTC Logo Poll

Go down 
+5
Darc Akora
Rasper Karger
Gár The Grim
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
9 posters

Which shall be the GTC's logo?
Version One
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcap35%Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Version Two
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcap30%Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Version Three
Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_lcap35%Final GTC Logo Poll Vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Final GTC Logo Poll Empty
PostSubject: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Well, the poll is now closed, as we have no doubt seen an easy winner, and it's been over a week since voting began. Congratulations to Gar and his Hand Shaking Logo which was chosen to be the GTC's logo. However, it isn't over yet. Gar and I discussed for quite some time, and we agreed that the logo needed touching up in photoshop. So I got Mr. Owen Keez to do just that, and he has presented me with three possible candidates for what the final version of the GTC logo could be. They are as follows:

Version One:

Final GTC Logo Poll VersionOne

Version Two:

Final GTC Logo Poll VersionTwo

Version Three:

Final GTC Logo Poll VersionThree

(Just want to note that the actual logos won't have that white background behind them. That's just so it is easier to see.)

Get voting!

Last edited by Typho Raame on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Gotta go with Gar hands shaking one. Cool
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:12 pm

i know i made 2 of em, but am sry owen.. gonna go for my own hands shakein 2.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:12 am

I went with gar's orange and black one
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

I voted for Gar's hands shaking logo. I only complaint is that the background on it is rather plain. Is there a way that you could change it so that it isn't just pure white in the background.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:58 pm

I saw darcs comment about the back ground being a little bland and I dont know if this is much better but I combined both of Gar's pics to make this one. (these are gar's pics not mine)

Final GTC Logo Poll Gtclog10
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:24 am

Well I was actually talking about the actual color of the background and not necessarily more things added to it. But something like you did is an option as well.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Well, the poll is now closed, as we have no doubt seen an easy winner, and it's been over a week since voting began. Congratulations to Gar and his Hand Shaking Logo which was chosen to be the GTC's logo. However, it isn't over yet. Gar and I discussed for quite some time, and we agreed that the logo needed touching up in photoshop. So I got Mr. Owen Keez to do just that, and he has presented me with three possible candidates for what the final version of the GTC logo could be. They are as follows:

Version One:

Final GTC Logo Poll VersionOne

Version Two:

Final GTC Logo Poll VersionTwo

Version Three:

Final GTC Logo Poll VersionThree

(Just want to note that the actual logos won't have that white background behind them. That's just so it is easier to see.)

Get voting!
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:05 pm

I choose version 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm

I voted option 1, for the same reason as Sayine, i like the gritty look.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:17 am

Version 2.

I just like a small variety of color.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:56 am

Nice logos!

I prefer the black-red of the second version... but I like the texture (?) of the third version.

All three are great!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 am

I prefer the third one, I like the smooth texture better than the gritty look of the other two.

Also, affraid Veyl , long time no see, good to see your checking up on us.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 am

I just want to say, that I noticed a line going down the third one, where the texture ends and it begins again. I can fix that. Also, if theres some variation that you wanted to see, I'd be glad to make it.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Im kinda the same way as everyone with the texture thing. I voted for the third one.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 am

Since a lot of you like the smooth one, I made the others ones smooth. Tell me what you think.

Don't pay attention to the white on the outsides.

Final GTC Logo Poll Diamon10

Final GTC Logo Poll Roughl10
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:11 am

Just want to point out that the third option on the poll is actually on 6 votes, as Veyl voted on that one two times, with his former account and new one, and we figured that his votes shouldn't really count towards the outcome of current GTC decisions.

EDIT: To all those who are preferring the smooth texture look, the gritty steel kind of look of the first and second options are to represent the GTC's logo how it would look on walls and containers and that. You'd usually have a steel container or something, and having a smooth texture wouldn't look that great on it, in my opinion. Just my thoughts, but, it's all up to you.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Well, it has now been around two weeks since we began the final section of the GTC Logo poll decider. The votes were all extremely close. Version One finishes with eight votes, Version Two finishes with seven votes, and Version Three finishes with six votes (the Vigos decided that the two votes by Veyl Sha'don for the third option do not count as he is no longer part of the GTC and should not be allowed to make a say in current GTC decisions).

So, without further ado, I present the final, and total logo of the Galactic Trade Commission:

Final GTC Logo Poll VersionOneNoBackground
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:23 pm

looks great they all did. Great job Owen and Gar for both your entry's. The logo looks kick ass
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 pm

I agree. They all looked awesome.

This logo will make us look as kick-ass as we truly are!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:44 am

Good logo. We should add it to the banner at the top of our page so all visitors can see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final GTC Logo Poll   Final GTC Logo Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final GTC Logo Poll
Page 1 of 1