Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcap38%What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcap8%What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcap0%What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcap0%What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcap54%What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcapWhat do you want the next poll to be for? Voting_barWhat do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcapWhat do you want the next poll to be for? Voting_barWhat do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

What do you want the next poll to be for?

Go down 
5 posters

Which of these do you want the next poll to be?
- Jawa vs Ewoks
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcap30%What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
- Best weaponry
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcap40%What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
- Best race
 0% [ 0 ]
- Most anticipated class to be in TOR
What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_lcap30%What do you want the next poll to be for? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

What do you want the next poll to be for? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:29 pm

About the fourth option... I don't think we should add Han or Chewbacca!

What do you say?

Last edited by Torgal on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:56 pm

I voted for droid.

My second option would be smuggler though and I would be fine with that too.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:24 am

I'm interested in what planets people want to visit.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:29 am

Hahaha. Very nice poll this time chief Very Happy
Good poll if you want to procrastinate the poll making.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Well, the winner could go first. Then the next closest on. And so on and so forth. It'll mean we'll always have a poll upcoming for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:41 pm

I like that idea Typho. Very Happy

If no one has a problem with it I think we should deffinetly use it.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:49 am

Mater Rex wrote:
i agree, i like Typho's idea bounce bounce bounce
Me too
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Since we have a tie, we could start with the 5th poll and move towards the first!

Though.. The Poll can only have up to 10 choices. So, we must find which 10 planets to add (no one of the already announced of course)

I guess Kashyyyk, Manaan, Alderaan, Onderon and Tattoine are in! (why not Nar Shaddaa?)
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Torgal wrote:
Since we have a tie, we could start with the 5th poll and move towards the first!

Though.. The Poll can only have up to 10 choices. So, we must find which 10 planets to add (no one of the already announced of course)

I guess Kashyyyk, Manaan, Alderaan, Onderon and Tattoine are in! (why not Nar Shaddaa?)

I said no Nar Shaddaa only becuase I assummed that it would overwhelm all of the other choices with the most votes.

Those choices all sound good... how about Kuat, Corellia, Duros, Raxus Prime, Rhen Var, and Bothawui too.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:57 am

What about Taris? That was soupossdly rebuilt after Malak destroyed it. And also Dantooine.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:51 am

Ah I forgot about Dantooine... and Taris took a long time to rebuild, it would still only be a little bit rebuilt I would think.

You can use one or both of those to replace one or two of mine, though I dont really think Taris is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:21 am

Well, I think we need to use some relatively unused planets, because all the planets mentioned have been used for so many things, they've just got waay overused.
I wouldn't mind seeing Mandalore up there, but it's your choice. Just my humble opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:24 am

You can add whatever you want, I dont really care... though Duros, Corellia, and Bothawui are reletively unseen too.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:38 am

Very true. I reckon those planets will be good additions. Can't always have the Big Ol' Dantooine and Tatooine, can we? Hell, forget Malak destroying Dantooine in the Civil War, The fans will destroy it even more by overusing it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 pm

So, I'm here asking again what do you want our next poll to be for...

We've already a couple of suggestions:

- Jawa vs Ewoks

- Best weaponry*

- Best race*

So, tell me what you want or any other suggestion you might have!

* Those two were from the last poll that took place here
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Oh would love a weapons poll Smile are we having a poll on what the next poll should be?
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Well I could set a poll like that if you wanted me to! Wink
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:55 am

We could have this as well so I'll add it to the "what should our next poll be?" poll! Wink
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:13 am

Poll added...

Vote people!!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:30 am

Jawa vs. Ewok! Very Happy

Because it the ultimate Star Wars universe showdown! Razz
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

weapons, weapons, weapons! make things go bang!
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:31 pm

I hate ties!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next poll to be for?   What do you want the next poll to be for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want the next poll to be for?
Page 1 of 1