Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Voting_barThe GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Voting_barThe GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters

Go down 
+6
Darc Akora
Jax Nova
Aramis Spark
Owen Keez
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which shall be the class name of the Corruption?
The "Lancea-class Battle-Cruiser"
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
The "Stilus-class Battle-Cruiser"
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
The "Vindictus-class Battle-Cruiser"
The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:41 am

acctually i like the tainting shadow as well
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 am

Well, since a couple of you have decided that you like Darc's suggestion, the "Tainting Shadow", I have removed one of the options that didn't receive any votes, and so you may now remove your current vote and switch it to "Tainting Shadow", if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Have changed to Tainting Shadow, good thinking Darc
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Hmmm I didn't think any of my names would be that popular.

Anyway, I voted for Tainting Shadow but I also think Corruption is a really good name and I hope there is a vote off between them.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 am

The votings very spread out, I like that my suggestions have gotten some support.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:45 pm

My favourite frigate is "Indefatigable"!

Though that's an actual see frigate, not a space one.

I'll suggest it anyway since Leviathan is out.

And if you take it, my vote moves from "Corrupting Shadow" and goes on this one
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 am

I voted The "Tainting Shadow" Wink
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:41 pm

If that happened I would tell them to read a proper dictionary not a silly online one. But there can be immature, its good for the guild, I would put a bounty on their head and let GTC employees have some hunting practice.

Also it reminds me of Dragon Age which is a bonus!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:19 pm

I suggest a vote run-off between anything with at least either 2 or 3 votes.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

I think no matter what, we will run into players that think because they are online they can say whatever they want. If we're a strong guild it's inevitable we will draw as much hate as respect. We just have to not stoop to their level. Cool
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:53 am

Well, no one would make fun of the name S.S. Owen.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 am

Well, it's been around a week or so since we began the poll for the ship's name, so, as Darc suggested, we will move onto round two of deciding. All options that have two or more votes will move onto round two. Unfortunately, however, the "Leviathan" will not be able to continue onto round two, as it is the name of a ship from KotOR I, and we don't want to seem like we are unoriginal and just copy names. So, sorry for all you people who voted for it. However, there's plenty more choices to choose from, so get voting!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 am

I'll go with Corruption on this one.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Tainting Shadow for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 am

Frank Jaeger wrote:
I think we should norrow it down one last time to the corruption and tainting shadow...that way everyones vote will count to the final decision

It probably will, but lets wait a while longer for everyone to vote for the current options.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 am

I voted tainting Shodow
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 am

Well, it's been a week now, and the outcome looks final. I was originally going to finish off with a third round, if choices got very close, but many members agree that seeing as the Corruption has pulled far ahead, then we should not go into a third round, and finish off here.

With a lead of three votes, the Corruption is the name that most people in the guild think would suit the GTC capital ship. Congratulations goes to Typho for suggesting the name (No, I didn't rig the competition).

Now all is needed is the ship's class.

For the ship's class, I suggest the either the Lancea-class Battle-cruiser (Lancea is Latin for Lance), the Stilus-class Battle-Cruiser (Which is Latin for Pike). These suggestions stem from the fact that the Achilles is a long and thin ship, and it resembles a pike or lance. Another suggestion would be the Vindictus-class Battle-cruiser (Which is just an aesthetic choice, with no real reasoning behind it).
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Well i may not have voted for this one but I am happy it has won its a good name.

As for class I like Lancea-class Battle-cruiser best. I don;t have any other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:07 am

I like Lancea-class too.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm

I'll leave the suggestions open for a few more days, though if no one has anything else to suggest for the class of the Corruption, then I might as well make a poll with the ones I've suggested.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:49 am

I thought Star Wars had its own type of classes, Like lancer, is one and there are others i can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Aye, but I felt that we should use our own unique class names, so we seem original. I thought it would also be nice to get a bit of that Latin feel somewhere in regarding our ship, whether it be the ship class or the actual ship's name, though we don't have to worry about that now.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:41 am

Well, gents, it's been over a week since we began the suggestions for the class of the Corruption. Unfortunately, the only suggestions have come from me, so I guess you'll be voting for one of those three choices. Within the first couple of days of voting, if anyone has any suggestions for the class name of the Corruption, then just tell me and I'll put 'em in. If not, enjoy voting.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 pm

I have changed my mind since last week, much prefer the sound of Stilus-class Battle-Cruiser so thats where my vote is heading
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am

I have also had a change of mind, I like the Vindictus class batter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters   The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTC's Capital Ship/Space Headquarters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next