Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Artifact Hunting Vote_lcap38%Artifact Hunting Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Artifact Hunting Vote_lcap8%Artifact Hunting Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Artifact Hunting Vote_lcap0%Artifact Hunting Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Artifact Hunting Vote_lcap0%Artifact Hunting Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Artifact Hunting Vote_lcap54%Artifact Hunting Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Artifact Hunting Vote_lcapArtifact Hunting Voting_barArtifact Hunting Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Artifact Hunting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 am

Rasper casually walks into the hanger and see's Klyde standing next to a very questionable ship

Rasper makes sure his weapons are secure ad then he walks up to klyde

"Hey klyde does the offer to tattoine still stand?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 am

Raper looked at Klydes ship.

"So.....Nice ship"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:02 am

Rasper looked at Klyde then at the ship then at Klyde and then at the ship again.

"Ummmn......A safety percussion?" He looked at the rock which had embedded itself in the wall.

"That is certainly effective"

"Because I wouldn't want to step foot in that thing much less steal it" he thought.

"So what are we looking for in Tattoine exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 am

Rasper just shrugged,
"I would guess we start at mos eisly and work our way from them. I hope its not too dangerous. I dont want Karger getting out of hand."

Suddenly Rasper realized something.

"Wait were going to tattoine based on a dream?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:27 am

"What do you mean oh ya?" "Were going to a far away hostile planet with danger on every turn and in a ship that I question will even make it out of the atmosphere and your saying its all based on a dream?"

Rasper went to the co-pilot seat and sat down. He looked at Klyde with disbelief in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:44 am

Rasper slams back into his seat and holds on for dear life

"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS THING FROM" he screams over the noise of the ship.

Suddenly the seat comes loose and Rasper is thrown from the seat and his the back wall of the cockpit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he yells as he is pinned to the wall by the g-force
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am

Rasper got up and walked over to Klyde. Rsapers hair was all messed up.

He looked at Klyde "When were done here we are getting you a new ship"

Rasper looked out at the large planet. He then looked at Klyde again.

"Well i figure we start in Mos Eisley and work our way from there"

"Considering we land this thing and live"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 am

Rasper is lifted off his feet and he slams head first into the dashboard. He stays conscious as he lays on the floor. He feels a warm liquid run down his head and he realizes he has a nasty gash which is bleeding badly.

He gets up slowly and sees Klyde unconscious on the floor. He also notices one of the engines is on fire. "SHIT" he yells and he lifts Klyde onto his shoulders and grabs a grenade off his bets and throws it at the front windshield. The grenade goes off and makes a big hole in the front of the hull. He jumps with Klyde on his shoulders and falls a few meters to the soft sand below. Just as he lands the engine explodes engulfing the entire ship with fire. Rasper drags Klyde to a nearby cave and then drops to the ground himself in exhaustion.

Then he starts feeling dizzy from blood loss and he slips into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:47 am

Karger eyes opened wide, his eye color a blazing red. He formed an evil smile and sat up and looked around. He sees Klyde there and then with quick speed he takes his knife out of its holster ad holds it up to klyd's neck slightly drawing blood.

"Now you have three seconds before I kill you to tell me where I am and what Rasper was doing here with you"

"3,2......"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:59 am

Karger hearing the beeping looked at Klyde and smiled another evil smile.

"Well If we are both going to die then I guess I should just kill you now so that your last breath is seeing me."

Karger pushed the kife against Klydes neck harder.

"Comon" he said "Do it, Blow us both to bits" He smiled with a bloodthirsty look in his eyes.

"Cause if you dont.......I kill you"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:25 am

As Karger was blinded he had pulled out his gun and tried to find Klyde. When he turned around with his pistol out he saw Klyde had done the same. So there they were with pistols pointed at each other.

"I guess I should congratulate you." "You have postponed you death by a few minutes.

"But first, Who are you and What were you and Rasper doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:44 am

"I suppose your right, Well i cant Imagine why Rasper came here, He always was the stupid one"

Karger kept his blaster aimed at Klyde while he collected his gear.

"Well I suggest we go to Mos Eisley and then we can have some fun" he said

As he went to leave the cave he glanced back at Klyde with red eyes blazing.

"You coming" he asked with a sadistic smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 am

"Oh I dont think that should be a problem"

"That crash will attract every jawa and Tusken from here to Mos Eisley"

"As soon as they show up, We get them to show us where it is"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:10 am

Karger leaned up against the cave wall so he could keep an eye on Klyde and watch outside.

"None of you god damn business"

"And you would do well to keep your mouth shut because I am one word away from painting this cave red with blood"

"But im sure my idiot other side Rasper will fill you in on the details if I dont kill you first"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 am

Karger smiled

"Im glad we understand each other"

Then out in the distance Karger as a Large vehicle on tracks coming toward the crashed ship.

"Hey get ready" "We have company coming" Said Karger flashing his evil smile
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 am

The vehicle came to a stop outside of the crash site, and out came several men with blasters and vibroblades.

Karger looked at Klyde and winked, He then came out of the cave and pulled out his two knives.

He ran over to one man taking cover from Klydes fire. He calmly approached the man and sent both knives into his head. He smiled as blood and brain matter spurted out of the mans head.

The karger turned his attention to the other men.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:27 am

Karger puts his knives in there holster and takes his LS-150 Heavy repeating Gun or little K as he calls it, off his back and grasps it tightly. He pulls the trigger releasing a wave of blaster fire at the enemies. He gets one of the men in the head who falls to the ground dead. He then slowly moves toward the men continuously firing and laughing hysterically as he does it.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 am

As the explosion goes off, the shrapnel flys everywhere. Just then a piece of metal ricochets off a rock and slams into Karger knocking him out.

A few seconds later he awakes with his eyes glowing an emerald green.

"where am I" he said Oblivious to the carnage around him.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:58 am

Rasper got up and a smile formed on his face. "Your alive" I thought you might have been killed in he crash."

Rasper looks around at all the carnage and then looks back at Klyde. "What Happened?" "And why do you look so angry?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 am

Rasper froms a guilty smile. "Oh i see you met Karger then"

"Ummmn yea i suffer from split personality disorder," "You met Karger my other half and not the better one as you could probably tell."

Rasper got up and dusted himself off. His head hurt from all the abuse it had taken.

"But dont worry he's gone for now" he said with a cheery attitude.

"So what happened and what are we doing"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:35 am

Rasper thought for a moment, and then turned to Klyde. "Well we should get what supplies we can get and then move for Tattoine or some other settlement during the night. It will be dangerous since most predators come out at night but it will be easy for us to move without the sun blazing on us."

Rasper moved toward the dead people and the vehicles and started to rummage thou the debris.

"We will wait till it hits twilight and then well move out, There must be some sort of settlement nearby and its probably where these guys came from."

Rasper saw the sun was starting to set.

"we better hurry and get going, well need all the time we can get."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:10 am

Rasper nods, "Ill go to the far side of the tents and ill meet you halfway" He moves around the far side and snuck up to the first tent. He could hear the men talking but did not bother with what they were talking about. He looked under the tent and saw a man sitting in a cross leg with his back toward Rasper.

Rasper swished his hand around in the sand alerting the man. The man turned around and went to the end of the tent and pressed his head against the tent to listen. Then Rasper stabbed throu the tent with his knife and into the mans head.

The man fell to the ground with blood coming out the back of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 am

Rasper went to the next tent and saw Klyde in the distance coming over. Rasper looked into the last tent and saw two men both sleeping. The tent was slightly larger than the rest and there were sleeping on two different cots.

"well this could be a team effort here" he smiled and waited for Klyde to get here.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 am

Rasper entered the tent after Klyde. He went to the man on his right who was sleeping soundly.

(sigh) "I wish I could get Karger to do this but if I let him out he wont go back in."

Rasper decided to make it quick he took his knife and brought it straight down into his heart. The man never even opened his eyes. Rasper went to the opening of the tent and saw the men still at the fire laughing oblivious to what had happened to there men.

Rasper looked at Klyde, and then took out a thermal detonator. He then raised his eyebrows as if to say "Good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 am

Rasper went over to the bodies or what was left of them. He figured anything they had on them was useless now. Rasper saw something that was covered with a tarp. He went over to it and pulled the tarp off. He smiled when he saw a speeder that looked like it was in working condition. There was also a small man mounted turret on the back.

"Hey Klyde when your done over there, check out what I found."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artifact Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artifact Hunting   Artifact Hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artifact Hunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: The Weeping Wookiee Cantina-
Jump to: