Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
If you could have any one super power. Vote_lcap38%If you could have any one super power. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
If you could have any one super power. Vote_lcap8%If you could have any one super power. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
If you could have any one super power. Vote_lcap0%If you could have any one super power. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
If you could have any one super power. Vote_lcap0%If you could have any one super power. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
If you could have any one super power. Vote_lcap54%If you could have any one super power. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
If you could have any one super power. Vote_lcapIf you could have any one super power. Voting_barIf you could have any one super power. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
If you could have any one super power. Vote_lcapIf you could have any one super power. Voting_barIf you could have any one super power. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

If you could have any one super power.

Go down 
+3
Jax Nova
Davan Kelhur
Rasper Karger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

If you could have any one super power. Empty
PostSubject: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 am

If you could have any super power what would it be?

For me it would be a super healing factor like deadpools.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:41 am

Invisibility, would just make things all that much easier. Would be a great assassian too Razz
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:29 am

Flying Cool
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:02 pm

I would have to say Super Strength. Just pick anyone up, throw them a thousand miles away. Good for when you're taking on a bunch of people in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Wow we would make a very good team. All those different powers. Lets save(conquer) the world!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:29 am

Indeed... I am not very good at answering this question either and never know what to say. I guess if i had to pick maybe invisibility.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 pm

My super power would to be able to make sick beats. Something you can bob your head while thinking.... WOW. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:42 am

Owen Keez wrote:
My super power would to be able to make sick beats. Something you can bob your head while thinking.... WOW. Very Happy

Now THATS something you don't expect to hear.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 am

well some might call this telekinesis. but i would have the power to reflect what my mind is thinking. if that may be to conjure up items or even to destroy worlds, bring people back to life or kill them by the thought of my mind.. Razz

now if thats not a uber super power i dunno what is.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any one super power.   If you could have any one super power. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have any one super power.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: