Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_lcap38%Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_lcap8%Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_lcap0%Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_lcap0%Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_lcap54%Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_lcapNewsletter Feedback and Updates. Voting_barNewsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_lcapNewsletter Feedback and Updates. Voting_barNewsletter Feedback and Updates. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Newsletter Feedback and Updates.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 am

Welcome,

Here is where you can post your feedback on the GTC Newsletter. We always want to improve our Newsletter and the first step of that is getting reader feedback. Just post your feedback and we will, take note of them all.

We will also post updates on the newsletter here to.

Update
We have sent the Newsletter but the pictures are not working.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:38 am

ATTENTION: The person who sends in the best fan art/stories, will be featured in the next issue. Also, the person who sends in the best symbol for the propaganda agents will also be featured on the next volume. If you have any questions, PM me.

Note: PM your created stuff to me, please don't post them on the thread.

Last edited by Owen Keez on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:07 am

I posted a similar version of actual newsletter that wouldn't send correctly, So here it is enjoy!!
(note: it isn't exactly in order but it works)

Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Star_w15
Dear GTC members
Thanks to all the time and support of the Propaganda Agents, a.k.a. Owen, Davik, and Tal'nar, we have brought you the first newsletter to the guild. The newsletter tells the latest SWTOR updates, guild updates, interveiws, and much more. We hope you have as much fun reading it as we have had making it,
The Propoganda Agents

This Week in SWTOR
The day has finally come. The gameplay footage has been released. On ign.com, it's split into four parts, which equals to being about twenty minutes long. It goes through three differnt classes, the smuggler, the bounty hunter, and the sith warrior. It also shows us a flashpoint and some converstations. We'll put a link at the bottom of this paragraph to the video and we'll keep you updated on the content releases. Get ready for the ride, I think were going to be recieving alot more content release now that the game conventions are over.

-Owen Keez

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/816/816935/vids_1.html

(Also a little bit of more info on the video.)

http://darthhater.com/2009/08/21/dissected-demo-walkthrough-video/

Interveiw
[Owen Keez] Hello, Phyrex, what would you like to tell me about your rank in the GTC?
[Phyrex Havoc] well im still a recruit right now, so there's not much to say, but i look forward getting promoted to employee altho our dear leader keep telling me rank dosent matter all that much

[OK] What are your plans when the game comes out?
[PH] my plans...i do have a lot of em, wether perosnnal or more social. simply put it would come down to enjoy the game and its features as im a bit star wars nerds and the other one would be working hard to help the guild go ever forward

[OK] Do you RP often?
[PH] haha, before i entered i hadent much before, played a bit of dungeon and dragon in the past but thats it. but i do rp as much as i can since im in the GTC, its an rp guild after all. and i can say i really enjoy it

[OK] What do you think of the GTC?
[PH] its awesome, its a very well made guild, well organized and such, with friendly atmosphere and probably everything a player could wish for. its by far better than most guild ive seen throught my years of gaming

[OK] What is your favorite Star Wars Character?
[PH] lol i hate those questions as its easier for me to say what i dont like of star wars, but i think id say general grievous from the clone war cartoon as the one in episode 3 is a weak coward and durge, the gen'dai bounty hunter obi-wan fight agaisnt on muunilist in said cartoon

[OK] Would you call yourself an active member?
[PH] without doubt, its not even a question, its a fact by now, im only ashamed that tor will be released during the period i will be at school so that wont leave me much time, but i still plan on staying as active as its humanly possible

[OK] And finally what else would you like to tell me?
[PH] I found the freakin jackpot with this guild and im also honored to be your safety wheel for this interview

In this issue
Sumbit you Fan art/stories
SWTOR Update
Guild updates
Interviews
Sumbit your fan art/stories
We are looking for fan art/stories to put on to the newsletter. If you have one you ould like to sumbit. PM one of us at the GTC site or email gtc-member@hotmail.com.

Contact Us
PM us on the GTC site. Or e-mail us at gtc-member@hotmail.com.

Guild Updates

We are looking for people to make a logo for the propganda agents. If you would like to sumbit one PM it to us at the GTC site or email us at gtc-member@hotmail.com.

Letter From Owen
Hi everyone, Owen here. I just wanted to clarify some questions you might have about the newsletter. First, It will be sent out on Saterdays and some may be longer then others. Second, if you don't want to recieve it please send me a message at steelgears@gmail.com or gtc-member@hotmail.com. Also when there will be a new thread in the open discussion section on the forums called Newsletter Feedback, there you can post what you thought of the newsletter so we may further excel the newsletter. Thanks again for reading the newsletter.

-Owen Keez :@:
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 am

Thanks for giving us the original idea about a Newsletter Harly! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:20 am

I liked it, a good job.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 am

We will be sending Volume #2 of the Newsletter this weekend. If you do not receive it please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:19 am

Ok guys another important update.

You will get an email with the subject of " me " . You should open it and says you have described to a newsletter. Click on the link and you will be put in to receive the newsletter.
If you don't want the newsletter then just delete the mail.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 am

Can you resend it to me. The email that was sent to me said that I've subscribed to a newsletter, but it said it was from Steel Gears, and, I checked my emails before seeing this post and that it might have been a virus or hacking, as I didn't recall anything about subscribing to Steel Gears, and so deleted it. But I also deleted it from the "Deleted Folder", so I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Last edited by Typho Raame on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Indeed, I thought the same as Typho, i can recover it from the deleted items though. Is there a way you can resend it and have a note that it is for the Galactic Trade Commission Newsletter otherwise most will probably just delete it.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm

This should have gone to all registered members, unless Owen was just testing it out with members of the guild. I'm sure Owen will post here to let you know but this post just to assure you that you will receive the newsletter when it is ready
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:27 am

Well, I'm pretty sure that i sent one out to everyone. You may not find it Harly because your email either put it in spam or I missed yours (Long list and i could have missed one.)

So if you did not receive the email pm me your email and i will resend it.

Thanks for the corporation.

(Also: I think i sent you another one Typho.)
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:47 am

Yep, I received and subscribed. All good now.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:42 am

I sent out the newsletter, and it didn't appear how i wanted it to. But at least this time you can read it. The prop. Agents will continue to work out these problems till they are fixed.

Note: If you did not get it please inform me, and i'll send you it.
Note 2: The Newsletter may look right on certain email providers.

If for some reason it did not work for you here is the text in the letter.

IMPORTANT GUILD NEWS!!!

We have an important update to all GTC members and representatives.

Veyl Sha’don is no longer the High Vigos of the GTC. We are now
lead by four Vigos; Typho Raame, Davan Kelhur, Dark Apocalypse, and
Lexxas Rais. We shall miss our old leader but now we must look to the
future and welcome our two new Vigos, Typho and Davan. Congratulations
to all the Vigos and may you lead the GTC into another era of
prosperity.

SWTOR UPDATE

This week Bioware officially announced

Crouscant as a planet in the Game. It wasn’t

surprising to most people since most knew it would be in it anyways,
also people that went to PAX spilt the beans before Bioware.

-Owen Keez

Go here for update.

http://swtor.com/info/holonet/planets/coruscant

The GTC Newsletter

Symbol

Please Send us your Fan Art!

Project Hyper Drive

The Propaganda Agent, Davik, is currently working on a game for the
GTC called Project Hyper Drive. We can’t reveal much now but we can
tell you that it will be a game on the forums that all members will be
able to play.

-Owen Keez

Interview

This week we interviewed Typho Raame.

[Owen Keez] Hello Typho, and congratulations on your new promotion to
Vigo!

[Typho Raame] Hello, Owen. Thank you very much. It's great to be here
for this interview.

[OK] How does it feel to be a Vigo of the GTC?

[TR] Well, it is a great honour for it to be bestowed upon me. I do
enjoy the responsibility and authority, and I hope that the four Vigos
will be able to make up for the absence of Veyl. Already we've been
doing our Vigo Homework and are making some new decisions to do with
the GTC.

[OK] How do you feel about Veyl Sha'don (Torgal as some know him)
Leaving?

[TR] I was first incredibly shocked. I couldn't believe that the
"chief" would leave after all he had done for the GTC. It was out of
the blue as well. No way could any of us have seen it coming. But, I
respect his decision, despite not knowing why he left, and I won't
dwell on the past. Look to the future, eh?

[OK] What is your favorite Star Wars character?

[TR] Hmm... That's a hard one. It would probably have to be either
Canderous Ordo/Mandalore the Preserver, Jango Fett, the one and only
Boba Fett, or some of the Clone Commanders and Commandos. I like
pretty much anything Mandalorian and the Fetts and Clones just are
awesome. I'd probably choose Jango Fett if I had to out of all of
them.

[OK] Are you willing to reveal any future plans for the GTC, that are
unknown to the public?

[TR] I'm going to have to do a BioWare on this one. There are future
plans that we will put into motion, yes, but are unable to release any
information on them yet, mainly because we all haven't come to an
agreement on them. Just sit tight and you'll find out soon enough.

[OK] How do you feel about the GTC's allies?

[TR] Well, there's not that many that we communicate with much
anymore. Of course, we have good relations with the members of the
E.P.O.C.H. but that's about it. I visit their site everyone now and
again and their Ambassador, Harlequin2, does the same to us. They are
good strong allies, who believe in the same ideals as us, and their
Head of Operations was once a Vigo here, which makes the connection
all the more stronger. Good bunch of criminals, they are.

[OK] Lastly, I want to thank you for being on this interview.

[TR] Thank you, mate. It was very nice to be interviewed. Looking
forward to seeing this on the Newsletter.

Letter From the Editor

Dear Readers,

We’ve finally mastered the art of sending a newsletter. After some
troubles during our last try we have found our answers to the problem.
I just want to thank everyone for reading our newsletter and
supporting us.

-Owen Keez
Prop. Agent Contact Info.

Owen Keez- PM me at

tradecommission.darkbb.com

Davik– PM him at tradecommission.darkbb.com

Thanks

The Prop. Agents would like to thank Phyrex Havoc for his picture he
sent in. Also to Typho Raame for being interviewed.

Volume #2 Saturday, Sept. 12, 2009

Schedule of Newsletter

We have decided that after the month of September we will be having a
regular send out schedule of every other Sunday but if there was a big
release of updates the weekend we weren’t supposed to send out we
will so you will know of the update.

-Owen Keez

Last edited by Owen Keez on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:43 am

Yes, the second newsletter was very good indeed. Layout wasn't too bad, but, unfortunately, half of the newsletter appeared in white for me, so I had to highlight the information to be able to read it. It's probably just hotmail's fault.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Just want to second Typho's comments. Only problem was the highlighting but again blame hotmail, keep the good work up guys. Looking forward to the next one
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 am

Newsletter Volume 3 will be sent out soon. Volume 3 is more of a plain newsletter but hopefully it will work now. If you do not receive it within 36 hours after this message is posted please notify me.
-Owen Keez
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 am

Good job, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 am

Hey Owen!

I seem to have a problem, I didn't receive the 2nd Newsletter and I don't know if that's fixed now so that I can receive the 3rd once it's send... Could you do something about that?

PM me about it.

P.S. I read the 2nd Newsletter here in the Forum where you posted it... So, I'll be just missing the 3rd... and the ability to receive all of them! Wink

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter Feedback and Updates.   Newsletter Feedback and Updates. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newsletter Feedback and Updates.
Page 1 of 1