Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
your characters end Vote_lcap38%your characters end Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
your characters end Vote_lcap8%your characters end Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
your characters end Vote_lcap0%your characters end Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
your characters end Vote_lcap0%your characters end Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
your characters end Vote_lcap54%your characters end Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    your characters end Vote_lcapyour characters end Voting_baryour characters end Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    your characters end Vote_lcapyour characters end Voting_baryour characters end Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    your characters end Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    your characters end Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    your characters end Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    your characters end Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    your characters end Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    your characters end Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    your characters end Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    your characters end Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    your characters end Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

your characters end

Go down 
    +3
    Darc Akora
    Typho Raame
    Jax Nova
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jax Nova
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

your characters end Empty
    PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:48 am

Well I'm not one to go out in a blaze of glory, so I'll say that as he aged, Sirax eventually stopped doing smuggling runs, and took a desk job at the GTC, and a more administritive role. He still passed on his knowledge to new members and planned new missions for the group to undertake. Eventualy he retired to his homeworld of Tatooine, where he lived out the rest of his life in peace on his parents old farm.

Last edited by Jax Nova on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:46 pm

I'd be thinking that Typho goes out taking on tonnes of Republic soldiers on a ship in a mission. He'd save his companions, and give them time to get out of the ship. He'd get hit in the leg, fire some shots off at the enemy, and charge at the rest with his vibrosword, getting torn apart by shots. But, he'd be carry a very powerful demolition charge and destroy the ship from the inside just before he dies.
    That's what I'm putting into a story anyway Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:54 am

After a life of working for the GTC, my character would eventually 'retire' so to speak. He would go from planet to planet just chilling in the cantinas and be that creepy old guy who sits in the corner.

If he eventually found a remote planet that wasn't too bad he would decide to stay and live out his life not bothering anyone.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:43 am

Lol, all you guys retire too much. You need to go out with a bang, take 50 people down with you, and show them that no one messes with the GTC, even in death! Hoo-Ah!

Ah well, I guess the Vigos are allowed to retire, being the Admins and stuff, but the rest of you should end it like me Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Aramis Spark
    Trooper First Class
    Trooper First Class
    Aramis Spark

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

PostSubject: Character end   your characters end Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:48 am

(OOC)i am not the greatest at these but i will give it a try. excuse my spelling i'm not the greatest at the either.

(IC)Aramis Marcibo worked his life as a smuggler for the GTC. he was on his latest shipment delivering some Historicle Documents on a holocron that some buddy of his salvaged from the destroyed jedi temple on corouscont. he had gotton the word from above that the jedi's who retreated to tython want it. on his way to tython he is stopped by a fleet of sith demanding he hand over the goods. they offer him money, a good amount too. but than he remembers an oath he gave " get the package to the destination, no matter the cost." but he also remebered his personal code " get money no matter the risk". aramis was torn, take the high road or take the money. He did what anyone would do. take the money. So he dilivered the Documents to the sith but he was quickly shot down before he could escape with the money.

(OOC) this wasn't really a happy feel good or blaze of glory ending. this is how my characters mindset would be.
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Amazing story. I like the seroius one.
    Back to top Go down
    Jax Nova
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 pm

The serious story nearly brought a tear to my eye, beutiful Crying or Very sad
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Nice one! Wink

I won't be posting mine yet though...
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Last Stand
    I don’t know what planet it would be on so I just put dots, but this is how it would go.

Missiles fell down upon the city…….. Owen since rejoined the republic special forces as there commander and leader. The senate sent them to ……. to repel a sith assault. The missiles fell till all ends of the night. As the dawn came it revealed the damage the sith missiles actually did. The entire city, decimated, Owen stared in disgust at the sith ships flying over head. Owen turned to his men, who were still in the bunker. All of them had a scared look on there faces, fear of death. All of them knew this would be there last stand.
    Owen got his men ready for there final battle for soon the sith would land, and It was there responsibility to stop them. “Sir, may I ask you something,” a new recruit asked Owen. “What is it recruit.” “Will we make it through this battle?” the recruit responded. “No, but we will not surrender. We will die for the republic, we shall die for freedom.” The recruit turned and walked back to the back of the bunker.
    Owen and his men were walking to there deaths now. They marched, to the center of the town where every last strand of resistant will meet to die together. The others groups came into view, it was not good. Only ten men stood where 50 should. “Where is your squad captain,” Owen yelled. “They left, they went A-Wall commander,” the captain stuttered all of his words. “Very well,” Owen said to his men, “Everyone to the trench.” There was only one way on foot for the sith to get to there spot, and it was a narrow path, where Owen’s men could easily pick the sith off as they tried to get through. Darkness was coming and with it came death.
    “Today, we will go down in history as the men who made the last resistance against the sith in ………., Today, we will become legends, TODAY, we fight for our freedom, not just for ours but every single person in the Republic. TODAY WE DIE, FOR THE REPUBLIC!!” The men cheered on after Owen’s speech, they seemed to get that they were going to die and nothing would stop that. Personally, Owen was ready to die but he never admitted that to himself. The sith ships began to land and there forces began coming through the narrow gap. Owen’s men shot everyone that came in till the mobile shield units arrived. The men switched to melee combat, Owen used a vibro-knife. The men began to die, till only Owen was left standing.
    Owen continued to slaughter the sith till the sith assault commander arrived, he was a sith marauder. The two of them got interlocked in lightsaber/vibrosword battle, Owen picked up a vibro sword from a fallen soldier. Owen’s older age and fatigue caught up with him that moment, the marauder took this as his chance, he knocked the vibro-sword out of Owen’s hands. The marauder stabbed Owen right in the stomach, all became silent for Owen, everything except one thought, It’s finally over this life of murder and death its over!. His mind began to be surrounded in darkness, and another thought came to him, My family! Owen lay there as the sith walked around him and his mind faded more and more into darkness. Owen took his last breath and with it he yelled out, for his family, who died so long ago. Owen was dead.
    Back to top Go down
    Miles Kenko
    Runner
    Runner
    Miles Kenko

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:16 pm

miles would colapse old and rich at his desk.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your characters end   your characters end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your characters end
    Page 1 of 1