Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap38%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap8%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap0%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap0%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap54%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcapWhat Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Voting_barWhat Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcapWhat Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Voting_barWhat Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?

Go down 
+3
The Vigos
Typho Raame
Jax Nova
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

1. Smuggling illegal goods/contraband?
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap24%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 11 ]
2. Hit Contracts (Individual and Group)?
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap31%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 14 ]
3. Racketeering?
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap9%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
4. Running Decoy, to draw attention from the "real" job/operation?
What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_lcap9%What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
5. Protection/Collection?
 9% [ 4 ]
6. Overseeing Operations?
 9% [ 4 ]
7. Something else entirely?
 9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 45

AuthorMessage
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:32 am

I'm a smuggler, and smuggling's what I do best. Want something delivered you don't want the authorities to know about, I'm your man.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:36 am

Hits contracts. All the way. All I want to do is go out and kill some people for some good, good credits!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:08 am

Ah, but you Smugglers need us to be around, in case you run into trouble. Just pay us for protection, and we'll take out anyone who comes across your path.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Being the High Vigo of this organization, I had to set a vote on everyone of those choices.. cause I do it all! (or let others do it for me! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Well its the top three for me, mostly smuggling but i am quite willing and more than able to take hit contracts.

And ah whats life without a bit of illegal gambling on the side?
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:06 pm

I voted for Hit contants and racketeering. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Well, taht's not the Smuggler's job now, is it?

And I think that's why you're no Smuggler either Wink
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 am

Aw, there wasn't any Sabotage up there. Sabotaging stuff is fun, especially when you rig it so the the item will explode when someone tries to use it. Always a good laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Hitting contracts ofcourse fett
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 am

Good to know that you're like me, mate. Forget all this Smuggling and other stuff. Firing a blaster into someone's head is always the best feeling!
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 am

Typho Raame wrote:
Good to know that you're like me, mate. Forget all this Smuggling and other stuff. Firing a blaster into someone's head is always the best feeling!

Yeah, no sneaky stuff, just get your bounty and kill him ^^.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
can i blow someone up yet .... oh the games not ready yet Crying or Very sad
play republic commando then Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
that or IMP... what ever give the biggest bang
What's IMP?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm

No, no, he meant the game. Republic Commando.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
LOL a Imperial (IMP) commando or republic I don’t car as long as I get something that makes a big BAND I am happy … I al so might be a BH I will decide when I know all the classes

Oh.. I was talking 'bout the game Republic Commando Razz. I know what Imp. is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Smugling! I dont like the smell of blood in my clothes...

You need to find the right product to wash them eh Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:39 pm

bodyguard does sound cool, but still smuggling all the way for me! do you want anything harly? i can get it for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 am

Rex, ain't you good enough to be a feared Bounty Hunter? You get dropped down to lousy bodyguard work, keep Davan safe? Oh, you poor, poor man. Very Happy

I kid, I kid!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Well we all need someone to do the paperwork. Razz
And I'm more use to being the huneted rather than the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 am

Well, it's always good to have our Vigos protected. Especially when Rex and I are out on missions, and can't always save the day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Nope, I'm all for it. Don't be alarmed if the decoy suddenly disappears and leaves you all on your own Very Happy
Must think about myself in this.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Typho Raame wrote:
Rex, ain't you good enough to be a feared Bounty Hunter? You get dropped down to lousy bodyguard work, keep Davan safe? Oh, you poor, poor man. Very Happy

I kid, I kid!

I don't need a bodyguard boy!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:20 am

Nic Kyran wrote:
hmmmm bounty hunting and bodyguadring does seem cool, but getting hunted and laughing at your hunters as you dissapear and they have no idea what just happned is just as fun

Yeah, thats what I like to do, running from my hunters, and leaving them confused as to where I am.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Zaelynn wrote:
This may fall far short of the mark, but I vote for Swoop Racing. Speeders, Swoops, and Pods have always fascinated me. Or, does that fall under Illegal Gambling? I would rather pilot than bet, however.

I don't think betting on the races is "Illegal". But races can be 'fixed' if you know what I mean Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:01 am

Mater Rex wrote:

no can you teach me LOL

Well we can have one of our agents, tamper witht the other racers swoop bikes, ensuring our man wins, and we bet our money on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy?   What Galactic Underworld Activity Do You Most Enjoy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next