Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Crime syndicate Vote_lcap38%Crime syndicate Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Crime syndicate Vote_lcap8%Crime syndicate Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Crime syndicate Vote_lcap0%Crime syndicate Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Crime syndicate Vote_lcap0%Crime syndicate Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Crime syndicate Vote_lcap54%Crime syndicate Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Crime syndicate Vote_lcapCrime syndicate Voting_barCrime syndicate Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Crime syndicate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:22 am

It'd probably be better if they just make a Crime Faction. So we can have all sorts of classes for it, not just Bounty Hunters. Classes like Smugglers, Thugs, Enforcers and plenty others.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Typho Raame means that not just the BH have their own faction... but with them be also all crime-like classes! (Smugglers, Mercenaries, Thugs etc.)
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:18 am

Torgal wrote:
Typho Raame means that not just the BH have their own faction... but with them be also all crime-like classes! (Smugglers, Mercenaries, Thugs etc.)
Exactly. It'd be kind of silly to have an entire faction devoted to the Bounty Hunters. It'd be like having a Jedi faction, Sith faction, Republic faction, Sith faction, Smuggler faction, Assassin Droid faction. Be too many factions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
Typho Raame wrote:
Torgal wrote:
Exactly. It'd be kind of silly to have an entire faction devoted to the Bounty Hunters. It'd be like having a Jedi faction, Sith faction, Republic faction, Sith faction, Smuggler faction, Assassin Droid faction. Be too many factions Very Happy

aaaaaa..... you must like the sith ... you said it twice Laughing Razz
Sorry, I meant Sith Empire faction. Like, Sith Lightsaber Dude faction, and the rest of the Sith Empire faction. Stupid me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:03 pm

I'll be on the man eating fluffly bunnies from glasgow side!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:24 am

I actually disagree with having a crime/neutral faction...

I believe it defeats the whole purpose of crime or being neutal. Crime is doing something against the law, which can not happen if that is the purpose of your whole faction. In my opinion, as long as you have a good deal of freedom, it would be better to make them part of the other 2 factions.

Also, you would not really be neutral if they were a whole faction. That would mean you couldnt fight against any of the other two, when instead you are really against both.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:47 am

What exactly do you mean by "lawful" and "chaotic"?
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:04 am

Seccu Vaann wrote:
out of the blue....

and probably not going to happen...

When a guild becomes large. Very large like a few hundred people. then it should be possible that a guild becomes a faction. And has the option to control planets or parts of the universe...

Wouldn't that be a wet dream? Wink

That would be something, reminds me of an mmo called Darkfall I read about a while back, in which supposedly you and your allies could take control of major cities and manipulate the economy.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:49 am

Sirax wrote:
Seccu Vaann wrote:
out of the blue....

and probably not going to happen...

When a guild becomes large. Very large like a few hundred people. then it should be possible that a guild becomes a faction. And has the option to control planets or parts of the universe...

Wouldn't that be a wet dream? Wink

That would be something, reminds me of an mmo called Darkfall I read about a while back, in which supposedly you and your allies could take control of major cities and manipulate the economy.
I just finished reading about Darkfall on wikipedia. It looks pretty good, yet is only out in Europe at the moment. Although it looks good to me, the first two reviews that it has been given were 2 and 4, respectively. Doesn't look like the experts liked it very much :S
I did like the fact that you can have huge guild wars. hat would be a great asset for TOR.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:48 pm

They might later on. Maybe in a Guild Wars expansion sort of thing. I don't think they will straight away, until they can see that some guilds have huge amounts of members and can actually control planets 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:17 am

It would take a very large guild, with members from around the globe to control a planet 24/7. Most guilds contain members only from one continent so they are all on around the same time for raids and all.
While there may be a few guilds who recruit internationaly, there may be only one or two on any given server who could possibly have the size and diversity to control a planet.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:21 am

Yeah, I agree with Rex. I swear, it would look so frigging awesome to see thousands of Sith soldiers trying to storm a Republic garrison or fortress of some kind. I think that there would have to be lots of NPCs in a fight like that, otherwise it would seem that our characters aren't heroes, just foot soldiers. Maybe each hero would get to command 5 troops or something, and station them at different points or just lead htem into the frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:45 am

Hahaha. Just can't get over the explosions, can you, mate? I swear, I would frigging LOVE to see an all out war. I have never been a man for one on one fighting (Unless it's awesome commanders or a Bounty Hunt). i prefer to see a lot more of the hack and slash, bloody warfare.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:22 am

Well, you gotta be careful using explosives in a massive battle. Don't want to blow up all your men, do you? Snipers would be good for a big battle, so they can pick off commanders.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:26 am

Your talking my language now Typho... put a bullet in thier heads and minimize the collateral damage. Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:41 am

And it's always a great feeling when you get an awesome headshot. Getting five kills with one grenade is a great feeling too, but I prefer seeing people's heads fly off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:50 am

Wouldn't be too much, I think. They'll be the equivalent of our flamethrower or our wrist-mounted grenade launcher or whatever. Don't forget, Troopers come with Grenade Launchers as well. Lucky buggers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 am

Sean Dahlberg does Very Happy
I dunno, maybe we could get weaponry off other classes. Be a bit silly if you were just stuck to pistols or rifles. I can agree to not letting a Bounty Hunter using a lightsaber, but what is preventing him from taking it off a dead Jedi's body, and keeping it as a trophy?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:31 am

Aye, and that Wrist-mounted grenade launcher is pretty damn cool. Blew up a lot of Republic soldiers. Bounty Hunters just get better by the minute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:06 pm

I know how you feel, man. I've been saying to myself that the Trooper looks so damn awesome. It'd be so cool to be one. But we're a crime guild, you know. Ain't no Republic Elite Forces round here.
I just want to get hold on that massive machine gun and go blow some poor souls up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:22 am

Well, if there is only going to be eight classes, I think we might have to give a little leeway, wouldn't we? We'll need a bit more than just Smugglers and Bounty Hunters, especially if we want heavy fire-power to come in.
Maybe we bribed a bunch of Sith or Republic Troopers to join our cause, or some of our men stole their armour and weapons, and use them in battle.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Eight is ok for starters! Wink

BH, Tooper, Smuggler, Jedi, Sith and 3 more... Medic will be one I guess!
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Bounty Hunter is a payed assassin,

There are no working-for-free assassins,

So, the BH is The assassin of the TOR!

No need for an extra class for that I think... Wink

Though... Since there'll be a Medic, there could as well be an engineer. these would be extremely important to our Guild as well!!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:24 am

That might be a Prestige Class later on. They might have War Droid, though I doubt it. Engineer sounds like a good choice. They are skilled and fixing stuff, and are packed with demolitions and explosives. Ooh, Rex, now you'll be torn between three choices Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Well, you'll have to make a big decision then. Will you have wrist-mounted explosives/grenades, grenade launcher, standard grenades or demolition explosives? The choice is yours.

Yeah, that could be one of the Sith's classes. Their big battle droid thing. Look a bit big and buff for a playable class though. Hell, what am I talking about? We have Rex. He's the definition of big and buff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crime syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime syndicate   Crime syndicate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crime syndicate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: