Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_lcap38%Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_lcap8%Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_lcap0%Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_lcap0%Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_lcap54%Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_lcapAny of the GTC taking requests..? Voting_barAny of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_lcapAny of the GTC taking requests..? Voting_barAny of the GTC taking requests..? Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Any of the GTC taking requests..?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Hawk
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Any of the GTC taking requests..? Empty
PostSubject: Any of the GTC taking requests..?   Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm

So, as I've been reading posts and getting better acquainted with members of the GTC, I've been noticing your avatars and signatures and whatnot...

...I'm just a doodler, really, and though anime is my style, I can't produce anything I find really fitting for my character because I'm just not that skilled. That, and I don't have a scanner at present.

...Also, I would like to have a nice character signature, something that reflects the bad-assery of the GTC and my character, but I don't have anything like Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, so I don't have the tools necessary to create something appropriate.

I was wondering if any of you GTCers were taking requests, if you had the time and desire to perhaps indulge me. Or, if someone helped you create your avatar and signature, maybe you could point me in their direction?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Riley Hawk
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Any of the GTC taking requests..?   Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 am

Okay, so, I downloaded this pretty cool program called Gimp to take the place of the highly overpriced Photoshop.. and I spent a whole bunch of time this afternoon coming up with a workable signature image.. and I uploaded to this account I've had for-ev-or on Angelfire.. and when I try to link it onto my profile so I can start showing it off, all I get is the "image hosted by Angelfire" picture. Irritating!

Any suggestions? Perhaps another freebie domain site that will actually let me show the pictures? Or something affiliated with our site here?

Thanks again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Any of the GTC taking requests..?   Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:54 am

Photobucket, flickr, and the site has a host image option through imgserve or something (accessed by the tool bar when posting a reply). There's a lot of other ones but those are the ones that come to mind. One thing about the site's default host image button, once you upload it to it you aren't able to take it down or anything, it's just there. So anything important you might want to use something else like photobucket or flickr. www.photobucket.com www.flickr.com

Also, make sure to put the desired url with the picture with these tags around it, just in case you did not know. [img,] [/img,] (Without the Commas)
Back to top Go down
Riley Hawk
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Any of the GTC taking requests..?   Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 am

Thanks, those should have come to mind, but they didn't; guess I've been a little scatterbrained this week. I'll try one out.

EDIT: Wah lah, fini. Thanks again, Corporal Keez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of the GTC taking requests..?   Any of the GTC taking requests..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any of the GTC taking requests..?
Page 1 of 1