Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_lcap38%LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_lcap8%LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_lcap0%LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_lcap0%LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_lcap54%LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_lcapLOA does not quite fit the bill.. Voting_barLOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_lcapLOA does not quite fit the bill.. Voting_barLOA does not quite fit the bill.. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

LOA does not quite fit the bill..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Hawk
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Test: 4235

LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Empty
PostSubject: LOA does not quite fit the bill..   LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:01 am

A couple of things:

Firstly, I think I neglected to mention that we own a ranch in Arizona that we visit for one week out of the month ( and, as we begin construction on our house there, may be longer than one week.. ), and although I usually have internet access during these times and do still regularly visit my favorite sites, there may be times when I am MIA for a few days here and there, but usually nothing major. ( Wow, talk about a run-on sentence.. )

Secondly, there has been a death in my family, and so for the next couple of weeks, I may be more sparse than usual ( and this would include a trip to AZ for the funeral.. ), but again, I believe I will have access to the internet; the issue is more with the time to access it. So, if I seem a little distant over the next week or two, now you know why. I hope this will not affect the regularity of my posting, but I cannot guarantee anything.

On a third and somewhat unrelated note, if there is a GTC officer in the USA, and they prefer it, I do not mind disclosing my cell phone number to them so that they may reach me outside of the internet, or vise-versa, in case of some sort of emergency or whatnot. I'd hate for anyone to wonder what happened to me if I fell off a cliff at the ranch or something.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOA does not quite fit the bill..   LOA does not quite fit the bill.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:37 am

Thats alright, as long as we know your not leaving us its all good. I'm sorry to hear about the death in your family, take the time you need mate, we'll still be here.
Back to top Go down

LOA does not quite fit the bill..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: