Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Riley Hawk's Application Vote_lcap38%Riley Hawk's Application Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Riley Hawk's Application Vote_lcap8%Riley Hawk's Application Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Riley Hawk's Application Vote_lcap0%Riley Hawk's Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Riley Hawk's Application Vote_lcap0%Riley Hawk's Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Riley Hawk's Application Vote_lcap54%Riley Hawk's Application Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Riley Hawk's Application Vote_lcapRiley Hawk's Application Voting_barRiley Hawk's Application Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Riley Hawk's Application Vote_lcapRiley Hawk's Application Voting_barRiley Hawk's Application Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Riley Hawk's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Hawk
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Riley Hawk's Application Empty
PostSubject: Riley Hawk's Application   Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 am

WHATS YOUR NAME?
TJ

WHAT IS YOUR AGE?

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
San Diego, CA

TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF... *
I am a full-time wife and mother of two young children. I am currently delving into leather working, and enjoy a variety of activities, from going to the beach, to shopping, to hanging at the park with my family – and of course, reading, writing, and gaming! I consider myself well-rounded, down-to-earth and easy to get along with ( but who doesn't..? )

WHAT'S YOUR SW:TOR USERNAME?
ThreeReasons

WHAT PREVIOUS MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAMES HAVE YOU PLAYED?
I have tried many for short periods of time: LOTRO, EVE, SW: Galaxies, WoW, AoC.. but the game that takes the cake is EverQuest and EverQuest2. I started playing EQ when I was 14, and then migrated to EQ2 upon its release, which I played until early 2010, when the birth of my second child seriously cut down on my gaming time, and I could no longer justify the cost.

DO YOU ROLEPLAY?
Absolutely. I love it.

WHAT CLASS DO YOU HOPE TO PLAY WHEN SW:TOR IS RELEASED?
A Smuggler Gunslinger, although I will not completely rule out the Scoundrel, as I have an equal love for both DPS and healing classes. ( I'll leave that tanking stuff up to someone else! )

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? *

Not necessarily. My character doesn't know all of the details of her own history at this point in her story, so I prefer to leave any of the emerging details to be revealed in roleplay.

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT GALACTIC TRADE COMMISSION?
I was messaged after I posted in the Looking For Guild thread, and although I did not respond immediately, I have developed quite an interest in this guild.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PLAYING SW:TOR?
Oy, where to start? ( This section should have an *! ) Firstly, I love roleplaying. I roleplayed the same character in EQ and EQ2 for upwards of five years, so I love a deep character background. Secondly, I'm a Star Wars geek, so the desire is naturally there. Thirdly, I enjoy most aspects of MMORPGS: from RP, to exploration, to questing, to raiding, to crafting!

FINALLY, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM A GUILD? *
- No drama, and thusly, a degree of maturity, regardless of the age of players.
- Fairness: no doubt, there are members who are “IRL” friends, and I am looking for a guild that operates fairly, without the biases and the cliques and so on. ( This goes hand-in-hand with the first point. )
- An understanding of priorities: I have a husband, I have two young children ( both under the age of 5 ), and I have a house to keep. I want to play this game as much as the single, kid-free gamer, but chances are, I won't be able to. If I have to leave suddenly because of family, I don't want to be “docked points”. Real life – and family – comes first. With that in mind, I will devote as much time to the game and the guild as possible and enjoy every second of it!
- Structure. ( Obviously not an issue here. )
- To have fun, make friends, and enjoy playing TOR!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Riley Hawk's Application   Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Greetings Riley and welcome to the GTC forums.

The Vigos (Davan Kelhur, Darc Akora and myself) will deliberate on your application and notify you about it in a couple of days, once we've finished discussing.

But that doesn't stop you from posting on the forums in other areas, and doing so will certainly show us that you are committed.

See you around the forums and once again, welcome to the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Riley Hawk's Application   Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 am

Hello Riley, I am happy to see you decided to join us. Welcome to the GTC, I hope to see you around the forums!
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Riley Hawk's Application   Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 am

Welcome! *bows politely* Doctor Nuscian Mandrayk at your service

Great to see another joining the guild, hope to see you around the forums an chat box. Though you've already made head start Razz. Any who see you around and welcome once more to the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Riley Hawk's Application   Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 am

Congratulations, Riley, you are hereby officially accepted into the Galactic Trade Commission, and are given the rank of Recruit. In order to finally complete your inauguration and become a Full Member, you must complete a Role-Playing Training Mission. When you are ready to begin the training mission, simple post that you are (In Character, of course), here, and one of our members will take you for your mission.

Once again, congratulations, and welcome to the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Riley Hawk
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Riley Hawk's Application   Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Excellent, thank you for all of the warm welcomes!

I look forward very much to begining the training mission; however, I think -- unless otherwise advised -- that it might be best for me to finish the current roleplay I am involved in, so there are no issues with timing, and Hawk may smoothly become acquainted with the fine folks of the GTC. Wink

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Riley Hawk's Application   Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Thats fine. Just know that you will likely stay a recruit longer by waiting on your training mission. But you aren't on any sort of deadline, whenever you wish to start it is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riley Hawk's Application   Riley Hawk's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riley Hawk's Application
Page 1 of 1