Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_lcap38%Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_lcap8%Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_lcap0%Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_lcap0%Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_lcap54%Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_lcapVigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Voting_barVigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_lcapVigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Voting_barVigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Empty
PostSubject: Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence    Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:22 am

Hello all, just checking in to inform you that I will be leaving tomorrow for South Korea tomorrow and will be gone for the next 3 weeks. I might be able to check in occasionally but for the most part I won't be on much.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence    Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:51 pm

I actually returned a few days ago, I just didn't post it here. I actually did not go to the DMZ. I kinda wanted to, but the Korean I was with told me it was overpriced and not that exciting. I did hike to the top of a mountain to see a 1300 year old carved Buddha statue and that was one of the coolest experiences of my life. The views from the top of that mountain were definitely amazing as well.
Back to top Go down

Vigo Akora- Leave of Absence
Page 1 of 1