Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_lcap38%Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_lcap8%Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_lcap0%Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_lcap0%Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_lcap54%Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_lcapPleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Voting_barPleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_lcapPleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Voting_barPleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Empty
PostSubject: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:05 am

Yana peered over the controls of the cockpit.She had made all preparations, double checked everything on the ship. She could go down to the engine room and make more notes about the ships engine in her personal datapad. She did that as a hobby if she had the time. The notes she used to figure out how the relays, and power converters can to produce enough drift and propulsion and to convert power to other parts of the ship. The engine room was truly the heart of any ship, either small or large. Still the doctor have not appeared,
Back on Nar Shaddaa, Yana was heading back from the cantina to GTC headquaters she have been approached by one of the Nucian Mandrake's droid Barnaby telling her to take his ship to Corruscant and pick him up. Along with other information that was given to her datapad. She wanted to get her T3, but Barnaby urged her to go now. The Doctor was waiting it replied in its metalic voice.

It didn't take her much time to figure out which ship was his after Barnaby have transferred the records to her datapad. Barnaby lead the way to the hangar to the designated ship that loamed in a dark corner of the GTC Hangarbay.
It was a X-70B-Phantom variant very rarely seen but also been seen in hands of private collectors as far she remembers reading or hearing about. Unlike the more common model the ships is far more slim and sleek in design and has a fine ebony black finish. Inside it was more or less dark as she fired up the engine, with a few tweaks she got more light most all over the ship after she entered hyperspace to investigate the ships interior. The good doctoer seemed to like art with a very fine taste after she judged the few sculptures. She also noticed that the Envorimental system was set on a low temprature, now that why she felt a chill down her spine, or was her instinct telling her something was wrong. She brushed it off and put the controls on a more temperate state.
Most of the ship she had access too, but the medical bay was sealed tight that only can be cracked by a skilled hacker. She knew how to hack into certain systems, but she have never encountered such sophisticated lock. Even other rooms that seemed like storage rooms where aswell sealed tight and no where she could get in. Only access she had was engine room, cockpit, communications, crew-quarters and lounge.
Yana encountered Barnaby who she have not seen since they took of from Nar Shaddaa, it walked tiresly in and out rooms. She asked why some of the rooms where sealed, but was denied to open them no matter how she tried. She gave up and went to the cockpit once more to check readings and the navigation while traveling through hyperspace.

The moment she had landed she got the message from Nucian wait for her in the ship for a couple of hours. Instead of waiting in the ship she went down the landing pad and across the hovering walkway towards towering buildings that stretched wast beneath her. The size of the plazas was immense, merging with walkways from one hovering platform to the other from the markerks and to the pricy restaurants and some cantina's. was more then kilometers wide was one that belonged to the upper levels traders of the Glitanni Esplande. It was her first time to visit the market place, but the security was very tight. This good doctor knows some high people she thought, might why the GTC hired him or the other way around?
The only entrance by foot was the shut doorway that arched over a workstation manned by the dock manager. He peered up from his desk when she approached.
“Miss no one allowed to enter without the proper authentication, The ship I know, but you I do not know. Who are you.?”

Yana tilted her head to the side and smiled innocent at the human.
“I am the pilot of the ship. The usual pilot got sick at the last moment and I was all they had at the moment.”
She leaned over the counter and looked into his eyes.
You wouldn't mind me getting some fresh air while waiting for the owner wont you. It wont take too long.
With one slight hand she handed him some credits. He took the offer and gestured her to move him.
She grinned as she turned her back on him. She bought a few drinks at the local cantina and scanned the scenery, a few drunken traders tried to hazzle her a bit, but they were really drunk it was way too easy to reach into their pocket and take a few credits she thought they could spare.
It was the same old everywhere, traders, space farers, fortune seekers and what else can be found at market places, this place wasn't too bad from what she remember from her childhood on the lower levels of the Corruscant. She even visited a salvage shop, but the price was too hight for useless heaps. Strange to see such metals in a fancy place like this.
She finally went back to the ship. The dockmaster didn't pay her any attention when she walked by.

The hours went by and Yana and the Doctor have not yet shown up. She yawned and thought, a nap couldn't hurt anyone and put her feet up on the table in the crew lounge. The coach was oh so comfortable and decided to switch positions laying down on couch and gradually let the sleep take her ove
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 am

The dock master makes a startled yelp as the allusive figure that frequents the bay seemingly materialised and swept past him towards his ship. He had met the Arkanain a long time ago yet the mere site of the man unnerved him. Mandrayk swept past. The dock master let out a breath he hadn’t realised he was holding, his hand out of habit went to his chest. He felt the rapid rate of his heart, his cybernetic heart. He had once had nothing, he had offered him so much. He shakes his head, a new job, a new heart, a new life. The man he once was no longer existed the Arkanain has seen to that. He offered him so much. All it had cost him was…he returns to his work.

Yana was aboard it seemed. Wonderful. A smile spreads as he stalks towards his ship. His little visit had taken far longer than he had expected. Though things had been set in motion he did not take the venture lightly. However that was no excuse for ill manners, naturally. The ramp opens as he approaches and he boards the ship without breaking stride. Miss Benora was not there to greet him but instead his protocol droid Barnaby, upon enquiring were he might find he strolls into the main ‘hall’ of the ship and finds his answer. Lay upon his couch is the curvaceous well-formed figure of Yana Benora . She was a wonderful Twi’lek specimen in all regards. Though he wondered how many men and women alike had been destroyed by the innocent smile of hers. A delightful thought. He utters few orders to Barnaby who scuttles of to perform them, taking Mandrayk’s stark white knee length jacket with him. Content Mandrayk strolls over to the couch and seats himself on a singular seat opposite her prone form. With a quick gestures of his hand on-board scanners activated a small table to raise between them. The low humming, perhaps, awakening her. The small glass table ascends and sets in place, a small holo-projector inbuilt into its centre. Barnaby soon approaches carrying tray, a pair of cups and a pot of spiced stim tea.

“A thousand apologises for my absence Miss Benora, though I must say I am most grateful you came when requested.”

Mandrayk sits crossed legged, his arm leisurely draped across the arms rests. Dressed currently in, a pair of finely tailored white dress trousers and a pair of white leather polished formal shoes. A slim fitting white waist coat, with a light lavender coloured high-collared silk shirt. A pair of silver cuff-links at his wrists, a white dress scarf with two similar silver cravat pins, perfectly perched upon his neck. His hair is somewhat lose, but none the less well kept, the most part of its length pulled behind his ears and draped across his back but also some parts are pulled forward coming to rest upon the front of his shoulders. His usual black lensed spectacles nowhere to be seen, his eyes, perfect milk white orbs on display. He smiles warmly, his well sculpted features almost bordering the feminine in there structure, and perhaps to some there allure. Miss Borgia had an obsession with beauty, in all respects. She never failed to point out, despite the current affairs they where dealing with, her fascination with his face, or indeed his entire form. Then again considering her courtesan status, this was understandable, eye for business one could say. Though it was indeed a great compliment to his skill; he had designed his face himself as too most of his body.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm

With a bump Yana hit the floor with hard on her side. She was caught off guard of the presence of the Mandrayk’s arrival back on the ship, and she has not sensed anything at all either during her nap.
Quickly she raised herself on her feet again, now she didn’t knew if she should sit down, but did so anyway with a cough.
So, what manner of business did you require of me, and what is it in for me, compensation for dragging me to the core worlds does have some sort of benefit in credits?she crossed her legs and flashed an innocent smile like nothing have happen while peering at the Nucian casually in his high class attire that was much opposite her own tight fitting clothes, leather pants, with boots hardened with durasteel on the front, a tight sitting tank top. Some oil stains was visible here and there on her clothes, but she didn’t pay any attention to it.

Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Mandrayk remained still smiling warmly as Yana regained a more respectable position again. He had startled her it seems; he seemed to have that effect on people. Curious. Mandrayk was pleased to see her quickly turn the situation and enquire about payment. Such a delight to see someone so clear about their needs. He had expected nothing less of her, from what he had observed she was a very capable individual. A genius in regards to machinery and various other technological areas. This would be most useful in the upcoming events he warranted. Not to mention her other qualities, this is why he did so enjoy the so called criminal world. One meets such interesting people.

“Of course I do apologies once more; the events of the last few days have been quite spontaneous. A dear friend of mine has contacted me over a most distressing matter, there employee was traveling to with a vessel bordering the outer rim on matter of business, in the region of Hutt space. The craft in question has been confirmed to have been attacked by slavers as such my friend fears dearly for their employee’s safety. They are a very close knit group, committed greatly to one another. An admirable trait, in this day and age. Due to the current war, this has put strain on the usual avenues of aid. As such they have asked me as a personal favor to help find there employee and return them safely. Their safety is of great concern.” Mandrayk leans forward and in a smooth motion, pours two cups of the spiced stim tea. He places cup in front of Yana then sips his own. A refreshing blend. “As for payment there is no problem, however due to the… ‘vigilantly’ position they are taking they would rather pay in none traceable funds. Namely, mineral or other.” Reaching into his waist coat pocket Mandrayk produces a small black velvet bag. Placing his tea to one side he empties the contents of it into his hand. One did not have to be an expert to see what they were. Diamonds. Five of them; ranging in color from light peach to lush red and purple. “I can vouch for their authority, and they are Arkanain diamonds no less. Each is freshly cut and to the right buyer worth up to 1,500 credits each, depending on what currency you expect of course, this Sith and Republic system is always a factor I assume.” He places the diamonds upon the velvet bag and places it upon the table and gentle pushes it towards Yana. He reclaims his tea and takes another leisurely sip. “This is a down payment; it’s yours if you do indeed wish to join me, if not I will compensate you for the inconvenience though I hope dearly you will join me on this venture. Upon a safe return another sum will be granted in payment, its form is negotiable it will be paid in whatever manner you wish be it credit, mineral or indeed particular items you desire, such as ship and or machinery parts.” Taking anther sip he lets out a sigh. “Well that’s the summary of the situation it seems, I have ranted long enough. So what are your thoughts my dear” He smiles warmly and takes another sip of the spiced tea.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Yana leaned over the table to snatch the velvet, she slowly open it with still one eye on Nuscian. She produced a clear blue gem and inspected it carefully. The dim light of the crew launch danced on the gems surface, playing with the light. Yana have heard of them, but never seen any Arkanian stones in her life. They where said to also been used in lightsabers enhancing the performance of the blades.
If they where real she could pay some proper equipments for her ship, her droid and some new items for herself she was collecting. If this mission will fall through she would need to contact one of her old business buddies on Nal Hutta to get it valued. If there are real she need to find the right market for it even if would be dealing with Sith or Rebublic, only she cared is the credits.
Carefully she put the gem back into the velvet bag.

"Mr Mandrake" she flashed a smile that matched the spark in her eye. "We have a deal, but if we may come across, lets say on this joint venture may gain access to material, metal or any tech no one has claimed ownership of it might be usefull in more skilled hands."

She leaned back as she took the cup still steaming with hot tea, and with the other weighting the bag of gems.
She sipped the tea and nodded as she looked casually at the Arkanian on the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 am

Mandrayk smiles warmly and takes another sip of his tea. “I would expect nothing less of you, my dear. After all I have little need for such items, pray if anything peaks your interest in our travels feel free to indulge.” With his free hands he waves is a elegant motion over the middle of the table, the small holo-projector sensing the motions activates, bathing the two in a gentle blue light. It displays the route the ship had taken within sector around Nal Hutta. “Obviously due to the reputation of this sector, this must seem a somewhat foolish transport route. However I can assure you that my friend would not allow their colleague’s to travel without proper escort. This then should serve as an indicator that we are dealing with a group of some skill and prowess.” He waves his hand, over the projector once again and the image minimizes becoming a two dimensional image. A face appears in the center of the projection, a horned male Devaronian.

“A few details have been passed onto me and my initial research has revealed this man is responsible for this little raid, much to the upset of my colleague. Kant Kee, apparently he is the head of an up and coming privateer group upon Hutta. Considering slavery is a very lucrative business of sorts, from what I’ve gathered, time is a factor. Working upon what information I have gathered we can assume the employee has been captured. Furthermore I can safely postulate that they will be in preparation to be sold if not sold at this moment. It is of key interest for us to locate Mr Kee and or any records of our ‘damsel in distress’ as it were. Naturally from that stage we may advance to our daring rescue of sorts” He sips his spiced tea.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Yana listened and studied at the same time Nuscian informed her about their rescue mission. She traced the hologram with her eyes peering at any number of navigation possibilities she added in her mind.

Slavers are all the same, they must have a gathering point somewhere, if we can trace its location we might find it. And I know there is many points of interest in this area other then Nal Hutta to exchange stocks and wares of all kind.
Other option is to go to where they last was known and track their ion trail..amongst others if there are. So I need to know what type of ship your friend where travelling in. Thou problem is many ships have all the same kind of propulsion, but for the trained eye one can “sniff” out the right ship amongst many.

Yana leaned forward and studied Nuscian and the hologram at the same time. She knew slavers are dangerous and should be dealt with caution. Same goes for the Hutts.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Mandrayk smiles, taking another sip of his spice tea. Another wave of his slender fingered hand sends the blue array of the hologram into a projection of the star chart of the area. On sector of the grid is highlighted. It seems the ship was following one of the standard trade routes within Hutt space. Not exactly the safest space in the best of times, even with ‘protection’ within the sector. This was been a complex affair, Miss Borgia had numerous contacts and once ‘had’ trust worthy protection. However a sudden shift in this ever changing tide of power within this sector had resulted in this, frightful affair. This was unacceptable, and of course had caused distress for Miss Borgia. She had always kept a position of neutrality, thus business with both asides flourished. However it seemed this more civil arrangement had been, disregarded by this Kant Kee. Alas people just didn’t appreciate etiquette. Most unfortunate.

“The ship our little damsel was aboard was a personalized Hammerhead-class cruiser. Miss Borgia is quite protective. Full security force aboard and numerous other additions had been made to the ship, so the ships I suppose will indeed have a rather unique trial. No doubt you understand such practices; it was even under escort, so indeed quite troubling as it was overwhelmed so.”
Taking another sip of his tea Mandrayk pauses for a moment. “Now pray shall we set our course, time no doubt is a factor in this little chase” He smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 pm

"A Hammerhead you say, thats orginal a Rebuplic type ship, well there you have it. It will attract attention with such a fancy ship. Like yours will too. I would like to keep a low profil on this, thou it might be to our advantagde if we want to find your damsell in distress. I will get the ship ready for depature, it wont take long"

Yana drinks the rest her tea and nods a thanks before heading for the cockpit and starts warming the engines. As she feels the engine is ready she lifts of and makes sure she is cleared for departure by the Corruscant Sky control.

The ships elegently lifts itself from the landing platform and navigates around larger ships before turning its noose upwards into space. The engine is more silent then her dear Glory that has a tendancy to harck, but she was her baby and hoped she will see it soon enough when this is over. And with the handsomely reward given to her she might be able to afford the better guns to defend herself agianst those pesky pirates. All other times she needed to run from them, and they could never catch her.
When they finally where long enough way from the orbit and away from other ships she punched in the coordinates to the system where Miss Borgia was last heard and seen of.

strap yourself in Mr Mandrayk, we are going into hyperdrive in just a moment

She maked sure one more time out of habit everything was working proberly before turning the hyperdrive on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)   Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora &  Nuscian Mandrayk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleasure or Business (closed RP Yana Benora & Nuscian Mandrayk)
Page 1 of 1