Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_lcap38%Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_lcap8%Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_lcap0%Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_lcap0%Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_lcap54%Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_lcapDawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Voting_barDawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_lcapDawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Voting_barDawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 pm

War has been raging over the Galaxy for quite a while. The Republic has been struggling to defend itself against the wave of destruction caused by the Sith Empire. After a time of losses and casualties, the Republic regained power and started to win important battles again. But not all wars are won by big battles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tal'nar was sitting at his desk when he received a holo-message from Darius Karr, a human Republic Officer.
"Greetings Trooper Galon. I'll get straight to the point. Although we are finally striking back again, winning battles and gaining territories, we're heading into trouble. According to our Intelligence Agents, the Sith are gathering a new and big army. They have been building new space fighters and capital ships at the shipyards of Fondor. We need you to destroy those ships while they're still under construction, and try to damage the shipyard as much as possible. We have provided you with a lay-out of the shipyard, though it's still incomplete."

"It won't be easy to get there unnoticed, use whatever means necessary or hire anyone who can help you. Good luck Trooper. And before I forget Trooper, you'll need this clearance code." Right after the Officer said that, Tal'nar got the code on his datapad.

With that final sentence the holo-message shut itself down. Tal'nar immediately opened the lay-out that was sent by the Officer and studied it carefully, watching for weak spots to place detonaters. He knew he couldn't handle this alone, even though he was a great fighter pilot, he wasn't able to smuggle himself in unknown. He would need the help of another Trooper of the GTC and thought of Garen Odias. Garen, could you come to my quarters immediately? There's something that needs to be done and I need your help.[/i]"

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Garen sat reclining in his chair in his office. Things had been quiet at his end in past days, he had not seen any kind of action for a long while now. Garen spent his days either building components for ships or managing various contracts within his Consortium. He spent much of his time now filling in paper work and calculating profits from behind his desk.

I never expected to find myself in a job stuck behind a desk. Guess I'd better hit the cantina later on for some excitement. Maybe pick up some girls too. They love a guy with Credits.

As he sat there staring in to space, his comm system began to bleep. Garen, anticipating another request to fill in some paperwork or broker some kind of contract with a minor crimelord in Hutt-knows-where, turned on the comm system in a tired effort. Immediately it relayed a message sent only in the last few minutes by Trooper Tal'nar Galon.

"Garen, could you come to my quarters immediately? There's something that needs to be done and I need your help"

Garen turned off his comm system again. Grabbing his Datapad, Garen left his office and proceeded toward the turbolift, which would take him to the level on which he would find Tal'nar. turning on his personal comm, Garen transmitted a simple message

"I'll be there in five"

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Not long after he messaged Garen, he got an answer from him.

"I'll be there in five."

"Roger that."

Tal'nar was glad Garen could come right away. While he was waiting for Garen to arrive at his office, Tal'nar packed all his usual equipment with him and an extra utility belt filled with detonators. He was going to need a lot of them if he wanted to take down the shipyard and the ships with it. As he was finished gearing up, Tal'nar opened up the lay-out of the Fondor Shipyard again so he could show it to Garen and explain the mission.

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Garen stepped in to the turbolift and keyed in the command to ascend to the level at which Tal'nars' quarters were situated at. Garen found himself wondering what Tal'nar Galon would want with him. Hopefully it would prove exciting. Either the Trooper wanted him to help with a particular contract or he wanted to invite him out for some drinks at the local cantina. Garen was not opposed to either idea.

The turbolift stopped and Garen stepped off, walking briskly in the direction of Tal'nars' quarters. Upon arrival, Garen stood in the doorway and greeted his friend.

"Good afternoon to you. How can I be of service to my fellow Trooper today?"

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Tal'nar heard the doors of his office go open and saw Volar entering the office.

"Good afternoon to you. How can I be of service to my fellow Trooper today?"

Tal'nar nodded and welcomed his fellow Trooper.. "Good afternoon to you to Mr. Odias. Please take a seat." he said pointing at the seat in front of him. "I am in need of another Trooper. In front of you, you can see a lay-out of the Fondor Shipyards given to me by a Republic Officer called Darius Karr. A few minutes before I contacted you, Darius Karr had sent me a holo-message asking me for my assistance. The Sith are building a new and big fleet here, that should help the Empire to turn the odds against us. That's why the Republic wants this Shipyard to go down, or at least suffer from heavy damage. But the lay-out is incomplete and the Shipyard is heavily guarded on the outside and the inside, which makes it extremely hard for me to even enter the system without being noticed and identified as an enemy of the Sith Empire. "

"That is why I'm in need of your assistance. I've heard you have quite a ship, and I was hoping you could use it to enter into the system unnoticed, or at least let the Imperials think we're one of them or a supplier of goods. But this isn't the only part where I could use your assistance. Since the lay-out is incomplete, I could use some help finding my way in this Shipyard, and blowing it up."

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:59 am

"You have just presented me with so many bluffing scenarios, it is hard to choose!"

Garen took some time to consider the words that had been spoken.

"Well, first things first, we need to understand this layout. It is incomplete, but do you know any vitals? It is crucial to know the locations of entry, exit, power generation, manufacture, supply and residence. Do we have any of those?"

Garen looked down at the layout provided.

"Hmmm, it looks like we are going to have to do a bit of fieldwork when we get there. This is a big compound, two men alone are going to find it difficult to completely destroy it. Damage it, maybe, but not destroy it completely."

Garen paused to ponder some more on the details.

"I don't suppose your man with the Republic offered any outside support?"

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:42 am

Tal'nar listened carefully to what Garen had to say.

"I don't suppose your man with the Republic offered any outside support?"

"Unfortunately not, my friend. I guess they don't want anybody else to know that the Republic will be behind the catastrophe that is coming up."

Tal'nar looked back at the lay-out and shared all the information he had with Garen.

"The system is said to be heavily patrolled by Sith Starships."
As he was pointing towards Hangar Bay B1 he said: "If we are lucky to enter the system without getting shot, we might be able to land in this hangar bay. The Hangar bays are located on the top levels as you can see, so it'll be a long way down and back up again. According to this lay-out there should be a power generator located on the 3th level. If we could disable this power generator, the Shipyard might be unavailable for quite a while."

Tal'nar knew that they could never destroy the whole shipyard with only 2 guys. But he wouldn't leave before dealing the maximum damage as possible.

"The entrances to the bigger ships are on the second level, so we could destroy them first. There are terminals located at each entrance that can gain control over the cranes that perform the maintenance, as well as gaining minimal control over the ships. If we could overload these terminals we might create some firewirks" Tal'nar said with a smirk on his face.

"Not much is know about the amount of guards or personnel inside the Shipyard, but it'll be heavily guarded. So don't forget to bring some blasters and grenades"

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:22 am

With Tal'Nars' explanation, Garen found that his mind was buzzing with ideas. At this point the thoughts regarding how they would stall the Imperial Site were not fully occuring to the Soldier, for he was a fan of planning on the move, step by step. What did occur to him was the method by which they could infiltrate.

"We'll use my ship. It's registered on many nearby systems as a business vessel, so it won't seem too out of place. I can meet with them directly to gain access to the main site, but you will have to use more subtle methods. As such, when we land, you should find a way out of sight and remain so until it becomes practical for us to regroup."

Garen grinned. He liked it when a good plan came together.

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 am

As he finished his explination, he listened to what Volar had to say.

"We'll use my ship. It's registered on many nearby systems as a business vessel, so it won't seem too out of place. I can meet with them directly to gain access to the main site, but you will have to use more subtle methods. As such, when we land, you should find a way out of sight and remain so until it becomes practical for us to regroup."

Tal'nar knew he picked the right man for this job and was glad he and his fellow Trooper were thinking the same.

"Once we are able to land, don't worry about me. I'll find a good place out of sight, until it's safe to regroup and start doing our thing."

Tal'nar was thinking about different ways of how he could disappear for a little while, until Garen ensured him that everything was in order and nobody was noticing something. The preparation was as good as done. It was time for them to gear up and leave the GTC Headquarters and get on their way to Fondor.

"At what Hangar Bay is your ship stationed?"

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Garen nodded. So it was settled.

"I'm in hangar H21. Very close to maintenance. I like to use their equipment from time to time. Have you got everything you need before we head out?"

Garen stood up and waited for Tal'Nar to do the same before leaving the room. It was common courtesy, after all.

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Tal'nar stood up and strapped on his extra utility belt with demolitions and was all set.

"I'm ready to go. The longer we wait, the more ships they can finish or start to build."

He walked outside after Garen and they went on their way to hanger H21.

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Garen accompanied Tal'Nar as they walked along to the tubrolift. Once inside, Garen keyed in the command for the lift to take them to the appropriate level for them to get to his ship. As it was a hangar level, with access to ships, high-tech expensive machinery and other classified items, Garen keyed in his personal clearance code aswell.

As the turbolift began to move, Garen lifted his rifle and examined it. I reamined in good condition, it always did, but Garen knew that he needed this for if things went sour and, knowing the nature of Galactic Trade Commission contracts, they usually did.

"I'm not sure I have ever had the pleasure of showing you the Regal Star. She is a real beauty, most of her components and systems I have replaced with my own creations. You'll enjoy the ride"

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

"I've heard a lot about it around here in the cantina, but I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it in person. If she's as good as you and the others in the cantina say she is, she'll make our trip at least fast, comfortable and a bit easier"

Tal'nar smiled. At least they didn't need to fly their in a pile of junk.

After a few seconds, the turbolift stopped at the hangar level and it doors opened. The Regal Star was right in front of them and Tal'nar stepped closer to take a good look.

"So, the rumors are correct. She's a real beauty indeed. You must've put quite a lot of work into building a ship like this. Now let's hope the rumors about the capabilities of this ship are true as well."

Tal'nar had to give it to his friend, it was a fine ship indeed.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:45 pm

"Oh Mr. Galon, how you do flatter me! I might blush!"

Garen smirked. He had a habit of being snide, he couldn't help it.

"Well, time is a'wasting"

Garen keyed in his personal security code to lower the ramp. Indicating for Tal'nar to follow him, Galen hopped on to the ship and made his way to the cokcpit. Sitting down, he immediately began to activate all essential systems and began to fire up the engines. He then turned his head slightly and called back.

"You may as well get comfortable, it is going to be a fairly long flgiht to Imperial Space"

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Tal'nar followed Garen into the ship and took a closer look at the interior of the ship. He saw Garen walking to the cockpit and heard him saying "You may as well get comfortable, it is going to be a fairly long flight to Imperial Space"

"Got it."

Tal'nar took a seat and strapped himself in as Garen was firing the ship up. The flight was going to take a while, so Tal'nar could think about all possible scenarios that could happen, and how they should react in them. Even though they wouldn't be arriving for a while, Tal'nar 's concentration was growing. They couldn't afford a single thing to go wrong to let this mission succeed, and if there would be something wrong they should make sure to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:12 pm

As the ship entered hyperspace, Garen got up out of his chair. He originally thought that Tal'nar may have fallen asleep, but when he saw him, he realised that the man was quite awake, but deep in thought. Garen moved to a storage chest nearby, where he kept many of his supplies. He pulled out two sets of flight rations and passed one over to Tal'Nar.

"We may as well eat now, you never know the next time you will be able to"

Garen sat opposite the Trooper and began to eat, as he finished a mouthful, he spoke out.

"So, when we get there, rationally speaking, what is our first target? If we are splitting up, we either need to attack different systems with subtlty or else co-ordinate a strike on a particular target. Either way, we can't do it blindly"

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:28 pm

As Tal'nar was deeply focused, he saw a flight ration given to him by Garen.

"We may as well eat now, you never know the next time you will be able to"

The man was right. You can't fight on an empty stomach. He took the ration closer and began to eat as well.

"So, when we get there, rationally speaking, what is our first target? If we are splitting up, we either need to attack different systems with subtlty or else co-ordinate a strike on a particular target. Either way, we can't do it blindly"

Tal'nar nodded. It would be foolish to just run around and strike things on good luck. Their main objective was to take down the few capital ships that are being build, as well as the main generator on the Shipyard. He took his holo-recorder out of his pocket and placed it on the table, showing the lay-out of the shipyard again.

"The security mainframe should be on the level just beneath the docking bay we are landing on. I suggest either one of us slices in and take down the alarm and security cameras. This would help us a long way. Never the less, if the alarm is down, we still should be careful as guards and personnel will be carrying comm-links with them and will be able to warn each other. There should be a fuel depot on the same level as the hangar bay as well. Either one of us should go there and place a timed detonator and hide it. After those two things are done, we should get together to reach the power generator and the capital ships."

"What would you prefer to do? Slice in to the terminal or place some detonators?"

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Garen raised an eyebrow slightly at the Trooper sitting opposite him.

"I'll slice in to the terminal, you sort out the fuel depot."

Garen sat and thought about the plan for a bit. He opened his datapad where he had saved a copy of the layout of the facility and examined it for a bit. Two thoughts came to Garens' mind regarding their plan of action.

"You say you do not want this to be an operation that can be linked back to the Republic... how about we plant some evidence? Make it seem like the work of an outside mercenary group, or even a form of rebellion from the local popular who are against Imperial Rule? I could plant some form of trace in the computer system"

Garen allowed that question to sink in before he continued.

"And perhaps we could do a favour for your Republic friend. The layout he provided is incomplete and, lets face it, our actions there are going to be a method of stalling, not prevention. If we could create a more complete, detailed layout for him, we could perhaps bargain for a few more credits when the job is done"

Garen picked up his datapad and waved it slightly.

"I could store the data on this"

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Tal'nar was enjoyed by the response of Garen. He was hoping that Garen would slice the terminal, so he could deliver the big 'boomers'.
He liked the way his fellow Trooper thought about things, leaving traces behind and completing the lay-out for extra credits.

"The 'machine' in your brain seems to be working at full capacity, my friend. You're giving some good ideas. As for the traces. There's rumored to be a lot of small crime organisations around here. Though a single one of those organisations wouldn't dare to make such a move. You might leave some traces to multiple organisations, so it'll seem that they have forged a joint operation. This shouldn't be a problem, right?"

"As for completing the lay-out. Maybe I should bring my datapad as well. You never know that we'll have to split up temporarily and we both end up in an 'unidentified' area of the shipyard. We can merge our data together once we are out of this mess."

Extra credits would always come in handy. People say that money doesn't bring happiness, but it sure helps a lot. Tal'nar thought by himself.

He closed down his holo-recorder and continued eating.

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

As time passed, Garen allowed Tal'nar to do his own thing while he sat sorting out various contract finances on his datapad. Things on board the ship were silent until Garen felt the ship heavily vibrate then slow out of hyperspace.

"Strange"

Volar moved back in to the cockpit and stared out of the front screen.

"Gah, should have known"

The systems on the Regal Star had pulled the ship out of hyperspace to meet with an Imperial checkpoint. Garens' console began to make noise.

"Attention Freighter BR715 codename 'Regal Star'. You are now entering Imperial Space. Provide the appropriate clearance codes or we will shoot you down. I repeat, provide clearance or we will shoot you down"

Garen sighed. He looked out of the ship to his left, and to his right, and on both sides he could see Imperial fighters a short ditance away. No doubt he was being tailed too.

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:29 pm

As Tal'nar had finished eating his meal and was deeply concentrated again, until the ship started vibrating. He noticed Garen moving back to the cockpit again and saw him looking outside.

Suddenly there was a voice that came through he comm-link saying "Attention Freighter BR715 codename 'Regal Star'. You are now entering Imperial Space. Provide the appropriate clearance codes or we will shoot you down. I repeat, provide clearance or we will shoot you down".

Tal'nar stood up immediately and sat down on the co-pilot's chair and saw Imperial fighters 'escorting' them.

"Well, so far for entering without being noticed. I hope you have anything on this ship that can provide us clearance? If not, then this'll be a very short mission."

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm

"Well, so far for entering without being noticed. I hope you have anything on this ship that can provide us clearance? If not, then this'll be a very short mission."

Garen simply remained quiet and picked up his data-pad.

"I say again, Regal Star, provide clearance or we will shoot you down!"

Garen remained quiet as he continued to search through his datapad.

"This is your last warn-"

"Two, Seven, Two, Four, Bravo, Nine, Echo, One"

There was a moment of silence in the cokcpit and over the comm channell. Garen sat in a calm composure, though secretly he was extremely nervous.

"Roger that, Regal Star, you may pass through. While conducting your business in Imperial Space, ensure you follow our laws of conduct and there will be no trouble for either of us"

Garen switced off the console.

"That depends, does blowing up a military engineering facility count as breaking laws of conduct?"

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Tal'nar noticed that the escorts were getting impatient as he saw Volar reaching out for his data-pad.

"This is your last warn-"

"Two, Seven, Two, Four, Bravo, Nine, Echo, One"

Tal'nar was glad that he had uploaded the code to Garen's datapad, so he could give the code immediately, but still was extremely nervous until they were cleared and were allowed to pass through.

"Thank God, the code the Officer gave us is right. We owe him one for that."

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:20 am

Garen turned back and activated the hyperdrive again. Once more, the ship shook as it entered hyperspace for a second time. Garen frowned slightly, nervous about the effect that multiple jumps in such a short space of time would have on his hyperdrive. He'd have to examine it later, but right now, a job needed doing.

"We have a short while before we reach our destination, though it will not be anywhere near as long as the last leg of the journey. I advise you get yourself prepared and find somewhere to hide and plan your exit."

Last edited by Garen Odias on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm

The ship entered hyperspace again and Tal'nar left the co-pilot's seat and went to the back of the ship again. He strapped all of his ammo and utility belts back on and opened up his datapad again, looking for a safe spot in the hanger bay they would be landing in, until the Welcoming party of the Imperials were gone and Garen was safe to go on his way.

The fuel depot, where Tal'nar was going to place some time-bombs, was on the same level as the hangar bay they would be arriving, but it still would take a few minutes, since it was at the end of the hallway.

"There should be some crates in the hangar where we are landing. Try to land as close as possible to them, and I'll get out as soon as possible, before the welcoming party arrives. If possible, open the door before standing still, I'll jump out immediately then."

Last edited by Tal'nar Galon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]   Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of Destruction [Closed RP - Tal'nar Galon & Garen Odias]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next