Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Lego Star Wars III Vote_lcap38%Lego Star Wars III Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Lego Star Wars III Vote_lcap8%Lego Star Wars III Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Lego Star Wars III Vote_lcap0%Lego Star Wars III Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Lego Star Wars III Vote_lcap0%Lego Star Wars III Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Lego Star Wars III Vote_lcap54%Lego Star Wars III Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Lego Star Wars III Vote_lcapLego Star Wars III Voting_barLego Star Wars III Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Lego Star Wars III Vote_lcapLego Star Wars III Voting_barLego Star Wars III Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Lego Star Wars III

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Lego Star Wars III Empty
PostSubject: Lego Star Wars III   Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:18 am

I am sure most of you have tried the Lego Star Wars Franchise at one point or another. The games are nothing special but we all play it anyways because....well it's star wars. It's one of those games where it's fine to play through once. But Lego Star Wars III looks promising. It is hard to explain off the bat so I will put up the videos, and at the bottom I wil give my part.

First here are some trailers

For some extra fun hit doesn't really explain anything but it's funny.

But here is the video that made me want this game.

With that I am excited for this game for more then a few reasons.

1) It adds vehicles to use whenever needed instead of having them for certain levels from previous games.

2) It has big battles and actually gives you the power to command troops. Knowing myself I will probably grow attached to my troops and be sad if they die, which will be fun making me play harder and give me an additional goal while playing (keeping my troops alive). I will choose a second in command, and I will call him...Leeroy.

Back to the main subject, as you can see in the vid. It's ot just a little squad it's a full platoon of like 20 troops. And on top of that you have the help of the other characters in your "squad" that you can switch back and forth between. So you have basically a small army to fight these large scale battles.

3) It gives a more strategical flavour to these games, like they mixed Lego Star Wars and (insert popular strategy game here because the only one I can name is Starcraft because I don't play those types of games)

4) Apparently from the videos in the space combat you can fly wherever you want. Unlike past games where you could only strafe left and right. And hopefully in the spaced combat it will have the same feature of leading a squad

Now this has brought me to ask a question....

Why can't they do this in any of hte Star Wars games? I would kill for a game by Lucasarts thats not lego that has large scale battles that you can lead a platoon or even a small squad in. (Not counting SWTOR cuz I would love to be a clone commander and command a clone army, you have to admit that would be badass)

Here is the newest trailer to hit TV on this game. Doesn't reveal anything it's just cool to watch.

Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Lego Star Wars III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars III   Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:54 am

I've actually never played any of the Lego Star Wars games before. They just don't really appeal to me. I like more realistic Star Wars warfare, and not having little Lego men for it. I've also seen from ads and the like that the Lego Star Wars games are too comical for me. I prefer a more serious, dark epic type game like Dragon Age, even though there was still a lot of comedy in it.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Lego Star Wars III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars III   Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 am

Lucasarts actually dosen't make these, Tt games does. ( http://www.ttgames.com/ ) I've played through the demo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lJQKSQ_2o , it's one of the better Lego games I've played, but theres still a problem. The character you don't control just kind of stands there and doesn't help it's very annoying. The demo didn't have any of the big battles they've been advertising, I was disappointed about that, so I can't comment much on that. I'll end up renting it eventually, but I don't have that high of an expectation for it.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

Lego Star Wars III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars III   Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm

I've played all the lego Star Wars games so far just because....*thinks*...its star wars Razz and its a laugh just good little game to keep one self occupied and quite fun, and worth a giggle from time to time as its just silly. Its not a serious game which I like about it, good game to relax with Smile. The new game looks great some very advanced changes dare I say, the new features look brilliant (for lego Razz) should add an extra spin to the game I'm used to. Will definitely buying this alas I'm a slave to the franchise Razz should be fun and I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Lego Star Wars III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars III   Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 pm

I bought the lego indiana jones game for the wii a few months back. It may be because I'm simple minded, but I thought it was hilarious.

Also, a helluva lot of fun! If the Lego Star wars games are anywhere near along the same lines, they they're well worth getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lego Star Wars III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars III   Lego Star Wars III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lego Star Wars III
Page 1 of 1