Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_lcap38%Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_lcap8%Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_lcap0%Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_lcap0%Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_lcap54%Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_lcapPre-Launch Guild Tool Voting_barPre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_lcapPre-Launch Guild Tool Voting_barPre-Launch Guild Tool Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Pre-Launch Guild Tool

Go down 
+3
Darc Akora
Davan Kelhur
Owen Keez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Pre-Launch Guild Tool Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Damn and yay!

"Is it possible to create guilds with the same name in different factions or on different servers?

If your guild would like to be placed in different factions or on different servers when the game launches, you will need to create separate guilds for each different server and faction. The same guild name can be registered multiple times, but there is a limit on the number of times it can be registered, so make sure to secure the name for each server and faction quickly!"

So we can have the same name but can't play in the same guild, so sad Sad but what we expected.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 pm

While that is a tad disappointing, I really wasn't expecting anything else. It is a positive that we can at least use the same name though.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:31 am

I expected all along that we would have to create two guilds, one for Republic and one for Empire, but it is good that we'll have the same name. So the only question that remains is, have we registered yet? Cool
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:03 am

As of this moment we have not registered. We are currently working out some issues about how to set everything up, including timezones to pick. We should have it set up soon though so we will let everyone know when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:06 am

I'm not surprised that this happened at all. I'm just glad we finally know now, and can properly prepare for it. We will register within the next day or so. We just need to figure out a few things and then we'll creates the two guild sites. We will inform you all ASAP.

This also brings another thought to mind. If they're preparing the guild now, I would think that this would mean that they are in the final stages of development, and would have the guild data being created quite close to launch day. This coincides with the post on the official forums by a BioWare representative who said that the game is expected this year after the close of the 2011 fiscal year (which ends March 31st). While I don't expect it to be launched Spring this year, as was originally intended, I think it would be fairly early in the Summer.

EDIT: Looking at the alignment stage, guilds are able to choose up to three allies/adversaries, and BioWare will then try to place the guilds on the same server. That would be quite interesting having both GTC guilds on the same server as adversaries, although I highly doubt we'll actually consider that Razz
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:34 am

Typho Raame wrote:

EDIT: Looking at the alignment stage, guilds are able to choose up to three allies/adversaries, and BioWare will then try to place the guilds on the same server. That would be quite interesting having both GTC guilds on the same server as adversaries, although I highly doubt we'll actually consider that Razz

Competition in the workplace is often considered healthy, is it not? Razz

Seriously though, it wouldn't be TOO bad. It could be interesting for consentual duels/other PvP. (I say that as obviously if we did this we'd have some kind of rule of not attacking other guildies without their permission, depending on how PvP works 'n all that)
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 pm

The GTC power struggle RP. Darc and Typho PvP, kill eachother, Davan Kelhur rules! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 pm

fantastic news by all account what more can I say Razz were on the move it seems great seeing that the guilds are getting so much attention at this point should get us some attention recruitment wise hopefully too being officially listed as it where Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Tool   Pre-Launch Guild Tool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Launch Guild Tool
Page 1 of 1