Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_lcap38%Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_lcap8%Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_lcap0%Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_lcap0%Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_lcap54%Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_lcapAnne Hathaway...Catwoman... Voting_barAnne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_lcapAnne Hathaway...Catwoman... Voting_barAnne Hathaway...Catwoman... Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Empty
PostSubject: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:54 pm

...cold shower

Yes! It has been made official that Catwoman will be in the upcoming Batman film and the part has been given to Anne Hathaway. Also Tom Hardy is confirmed as Bane. Will be interesting to see how Bane is portrayed in the film.

For more info follow this link
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Hm, I think there may have been a few better actresses who could have portrayed Catwoman, such as Angelina Jolie, though she might be getting too old for it. Probably won't be seeing it in cinema anyway. Wasn't really impressed or that big a fan of the previous Batman films, or super hero films full stop.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 pm

If Angelina Jolie was in it the film would be terrible, in fact I can only think of one good film with her in and that would be 'Gone in 60 seconds' (and mostly its good because Doctor Who is the bad guy)
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Oh, of course, without a doubt her acting would be terrible, but I just feel that she looks more like Catwoman would be, especially facially. She has a face that could look almost cat-like with the eyes. Anne Hathaway wouldn't be able to add the sex appeal someone like Jolie could as Catwoman, I feel.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:03 pm

I have forwarded your concerns onto Miss Hathaway and have offered myself as a test subject if she wishes to work on her sexiness, I shall report back in full soon.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Tom Hardy as Bane is totally awesome... though Im infinitely less excited about Anne Hathaway. I dont really think she is a very good actress and isn't even very attractive either.

I wasn't really a fan of any of the actresses that were being considered except for Kate Mara, but unfortunately Nolan seemed to be looking for the big name. In fact I really havent like any of his recent female castings recently. I disliked both Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhaal in the Batmans and Ellen Page was decent but nothing great. I dont know how he can nail the male casting so well but then falls short with the females.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 am

annae hathaway is alright, not my first pick but im sure it will be a good performance
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

personally i liked halle berry as cat woman
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 pm

No no no, Halle Berry = Storm. Odd that she looks her best with silver/grey/whitey hair
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm

I just hope cat woman dosent look like a crack head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...   Anne Hathaway...Catwoman... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Hathaway...Catwoman...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: