Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Your characters soundtrack Vote_lcap38%Your characters soundtrack Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Your characters soundtrack Vote_lcap8%Your characters soundtrack Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Your characters soundtrack Vote_lcap0%Your characters soundtrack Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Your characters soundtrack Vote_lcap0%Your characters soundtrack Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Your characters soundtrack Vote_lcap54%Your characters soundtrack Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Your characters soundtrack Vote_lcapYour characters soundtrack Voting_barYour characters soundtrack Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Your characters soundtrack Vote_lcapYour characters soundtrack Voting_barYour characters soundtrack Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Your characters soundtrack

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

Your characters soundtrack Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Your characters soundtrack   Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:40 am

Here's my list. It's doesn't variate too much, as nearly every song posted is from the heavy metal band, Manowar, and most follow the same music style.

1. Manowar - Warriors of the World:

Warriors of the World, by Manowar, is a heavy metal song for when Raame and his men are in combat, as well as preparing to go into action and combat.

2. Manowar - Die For Metal:

Another heavy metal song for the action that Raame and Wolverine Company take part in.

3. Manowar - Sons of Odin:

A third of the action songs. This one starts off with Raame and his men in gunships flying towards the enemy, then progresses into full, hard combat. I sure like combat.

4. Manowar - Blood Brothers:

A softer song by Manowar. This would be a song for one of the "bad times", when Raame and Wolverine Company prepare for their final stand, knowing that none of them are going to survive.

5. Manowar - Heart of Steel:

The song played during the The Last Stand of the Wolverines. Starts off soft, but grows louder and harder as the battle moves towards its climax.

6. Manowar - Swords In The Wind:

The song played during Raame's final fight, as well as during his death. Same style as Heart of Steel. Ignore crappy video, please. It was the only one on Youtube that didn't have other sounds during the song.

7. Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell:

Heavy metal song played during the credits of the film(s) that would feature Raame and Wolverine Company, as well as a main theme song for them.

8. Manowar - The Demon's Whip:

Another Manowar song, this one acts as the main theme for Wolverine Company and Commander Raame, as well as being used in action parts. Music comes it at 1:20, so you might want to skip to that, as the first minute and a bit is a tad strange.

Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Your characters soundtrack   Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:40 am

My list, at least what I could come up with, is below. Unlike Typho's, I think that my list is pretty diverse, which I guess makes it less cohesive but oh well. I might add to the list later if I think of more. Some don't have lyrics and are just srot of the sound I would expect to hear playing behind my character.

1. Fuel - Won't Back Down:

Both of the feel of this song and lyrics go very well with Darc. It is perfect as an action song and with some fierce close-up fighting scenes.

2. Frank Klepacki - Hell March:

This would be the song that would be playing as Darc looked out onto the masses of Imperial troops on Dromund Kass who are parading around.

3. Nine Inch Nails - The Mark has Been Made:

This song doesn't have any lyrics but would set the atmosphere for when Darc is in the shadows somewhere and sneaking around. Could used for a when he is stalking or preparing to take out a target as well.

4. Tool - 10,000 Days:

This song is rather quiet and would be for when Darc is in a deep and pensive, or perhaps sad, mood. The thunder in the background helps to add to that mood and goes with Darc's affinity for the rain and storms.

5. Modern Warfare 2 - Airport Stalk:

This is really just background noise that would be for when Darc is stalking an enemy or doing something stealthy.

6. Alexisonfire - This Could be Anywhere in the World:

This song would be either another fight song or just a general song for Darc.

7. Fort Minor - Slip out the Back:

This song would be Darc talking to someone from the enemy side while working undercover that he had grown close to and confided in. Darc eventually had to kill this person in order to be able to "slip out the back" and protect both this person and himself from future harm.

Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet
    Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: Your characters soundtrack   Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:04 pm

1. Scream of the Butterfly - Acid Bath
    Very odd lyrics that are a bit nonsensical if you take them at face value a bit fitting I think Razz And the actual meaning (as I interpret it) fits too Razz

2. Change - Mind.In.A.Box
    The lyrics aren't PERFECT but they're pretty damn close aww And the music style is sci-fish aww

3. Amnesia - Mind.In.A.Box
    While Violet does, technically have amnesia(partially due to medication/drugs) the song is more about losing yourself which I thought fit well with her being brainwashed and then running away from the only people giving her a sense of purpose.

4. Angels - Within Temptation
    Kinda fitting for Violet and Tarquin (backstory) me thinks aww Especially the "The smile when you tore me appart" bit Razz

5. Lacke Dies - Johan Söderqvist
    Stalking, stabbing, killing... everyday work music Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Your characters soundtrack   Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:36 pm

I'll be adding more as I go but for starters, Iv always had this scene in my mind where Rasper is made temporarily insane by a chemical or one thing or another. This would be playing while he's going through his psychotic episode (and possibly running through the city causing hell)

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your characters soundtrack   Your characters soundtrack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your characters soundtrack
    Page 1 of 1