Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Someting For Nuscian Vote_lcap38%Someting For Nuscian Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Someting For Nuscian Vote_lcap8%Someting For Nuscian Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Someting For Nuscian Vote_lcap0%Someting For Nuscian Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Someting For Nuscian Vote_lcap0%Someting For Nuscian Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Someting For Nuscian Vote_lcap54%Someting For Nuscian Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Someting For Nuscian Vote_lcapSometing For Nuscian Voting_barSometing For Nuscian Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Someting For Nuscian Vote_lcapSometing For Nuscian Voting_barSometing For Nuscian Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Someting For Nuscian

Go down 
+4
Jax Nova
Miles Kenko
Deirbhile
Rasper Karger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Someting For Nuscian Empty
PostSubject: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Resident Evil After Life just came out and I havent seen it yet except for this scene, and I thought Nuscian in particular would like it Smile

Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Yes I was thinking that too, i dont like the facial expressions he makes
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:37 pm

I heard their first choice was Ricky Martin Smile
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:48 am

hmm ok couple things from that clip 1 i dint find him that dab and the voice was cool when he said "you shouldve brought moar" i dont recall the character but he seems cool.

and lastly damn you rasper looks like i will be spending money on a movie this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 am

Nice, I played co-op through RE4, and that scene was like something straight out of the game. Those dog things are annoying as hell in-game. I do agree they could have had a better actor for Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 am

(Is there something going on with youtube? I can't seem to get on it or see anything from it at all.)

Also, in my mind, I have declared this movie crap. It has 3D in the title. I don't like 3-D. And if they have to put 3D in the title, just kind of screaming. "We have no story or plot, but we have special effects and zombies 3D! So go pay extra to see our craptastic film!"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:18 am

iv heard from various reviewers that its bad but there are various homages to the video games and plus it has Wesker so I will probably see it
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 am

Owen Keez wrote:
(Is there something going on with youtube? I can't seem to get on it or see anything from it at all.)

They are testing out live streaming at the various times. Shouldn't think that would affect the whole site but may be teh case.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Hehe Thanks Rapser i see my borderline obesion with Wesker hasnt gonre unnoticed its looks good in all fairness I might go see it however thier is one slight problem with

THIS IS WESKER> HERE

NOW....u tell me who looks like wekser cos im telling u HE AINT WESKER...ggrrrrrrrr im a bit of a a die hard wesker fan so this new guys got soemthing to prove to me Razz so Im gonna go watch cos well its resident evil

also watch this scene and you'll see where most of that scene was taken from u can see the bits theyve taken from the game gues cos this is one of his major scenes and he pulls of some cool moves Razz
HERE
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:18 pm

personally i havent played any of the games... altho i have wanted to cus im a HUGE resident evil fan... funny enough right at this moment i just finished watching all 3 of the movies cus am building up for the 4th ne comming out in less then 10 days here.
so i will ignore the part that wesker is diffirent in the game and enjoy what he is in the movie, witch as to me looks pretty good.. hes deffo a villain.. Wink

any way i cant wait to see it.. been looking forward for it ever since i saw the 3rd one in cinema... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:15 am

well going to see it tonight, starts at 9:45 my time, anybody that wants to tag along is free to come
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:19 am

If I am paying for a plane ticket you better be paying for the cinema
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someting For Nuscian   Someting For Nuscian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someting For Nuscian
Page 1 of 1