Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap38%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap8%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap0%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap0%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap54%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcapCuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Voting_barCuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcapCuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Voting_barCuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..

Go down 
+5
Violet
Garen Odias
Tal'nar Galon
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
9 posters

Things that go Boom and Voom
Blaster Rifle (assault)
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap18%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Dual Blaster Pistols
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap27%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Single Blaster pistol
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap27%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Light saber
 0% [ 0 ]
Dual Light sabers
 0% [ 0 ]
Double Hilt Light saber
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap9%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Grenades
Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_lcap9%Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
RAwket LAwncher
 0% [ 0 ]
Heavy Blaster Repeater (chain gun)
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Any one votes for a lightsaber they are banned from the guild Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Plain old Assault Rifle for me. Best weapon to use. Reliable, not too large, nice and powerful. Current rifle is the XM8 Rifle, but I may switch to the FN Special Operations Combat Assault Rifle Heavy soon. Because it is majorly bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Typho Raame wrote:
Plain old Assault Rifle for me. Best weapon to use. Reliable, not too large, nice and powerful. Current rifle is the XM8 Rifle, but I may switch to the FN Special Operations Combat Assault Rifle Heavy soon. Because it is majorly bad ass.

Same for me, assault rifles is the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Single Blaster.

I was soo tempted to vote lightsaber just to annoy the Vigos
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Vibroblade but that's not an option apparently Shocked
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:08 pm

I should probably say I voted for dual blasters.

Volar, for just joking I am tempted to remove that promotion Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:21 pm

i voted for nades... i wud have prefird it said explosives cus my char will be an explosives expert... so annything that makes a big boom i like.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Tykon Grisse wrote:
Jinxies wrote:
Vibroblade but that's not an option apparently Shocked

Hahahahaha, hahaha, haha--aaahh... Oh. You're serious? Because vibroblades are grittier than lightsabers.... *Scoots away..*

Razz

A lot grittier actually... Stupid glowsticks that cauterize the wound immediately is kinda meh...

I prefer a shiny, sharp blade enhanced by ultrasonic vibrations. Cold, silent and dressed in quiet colours. A single touch enough to tear through both skin and flesh. A flick of the wrist enough to force the blade all the way down to the bone. A thrust or stab would not only puncture organs but would tear them to shreds. And on top of everything your victim will bleed rivers, all you need is a single touch.

Lightsabers are silly and merciful weapons in comparison Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 am

I havent voted in the poll yet cause im not sure of which of those id use. On the other hand this would be MIles weapon of choice...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Credits
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 am

*stabs passerby with a credit chip*

Hmm.... I dunno I still prefer my blade Wink

It just doesn't feel like you accomplish something if your clothing isn't dyed dark red with blood at the end of the day... you know what I mean?

That aside I like Miles style, those characters who don't go for the ultra-violence are always fun to have around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 am

Drop a penny from the top of the Eiffel Tower and you can kill someone. Miles is like a vertical Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:23 am

That reminds my favorite book when I was a kid... the title roughly translates to Vampire Grandpa's Stories...They were all vampire crocodiles if I remember correctly... a bit odd... And he was very proud that he could fly like 20 meters from the castle walls... 20 meters straight down that is... Razz

Still remember that book *sigh* I'll have to go find that book some day and reread it Razz

So ehm.. yes... credit chips... very viable murderweapons indeed! *almost on topic!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 am

... with enough credits i can hire killers with all of those weapons and more including the ones who like it very messy Wink
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am

I voted for heavy repeating blaster (chain gun) but i wouldent want a chain gun, thats a little big but more something along the lines of light machine gun
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 am

Have to say duel blasters, its my characters calling card.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:39 am

Double Hilt Light saber?!?!

Ok admit it who was it!!? I just want to give you a cookie honest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..   Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuz in the end Good.... Bad im the one the chain gun..
Page 1 of 1