Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_lcap38%Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_lcap8%Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_lcap0%Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_lcap0%Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_lcap54%Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_lcapFormer SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Voting_barFormer SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_lcapFormer SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Voting_barFormer SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it   Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 am

Well I'm sad to say I joined after NGE, but it wasn't the gameplay that kept me there. After the mass exodus some of the best quality of players remained behind holding out hope that maybe things would get better and that SOE might have some kind of plan.

Unfortunately they didn't and even those few players left. In fact I don't understand why even a few people actually still pay to play that crap.Overall though it was the community that made NGE my favorite mmo of all time' I had a blast while playing that sad excuse for a game lol. After my friends disappeared so did I.

I don't like any of the SOE games, they did a quantity over quality approach.
    They would rather have 15 crummy games with one server each with about 100 players than just 3 really good games packed with millions of players. If it buys them breakfast I think SOE is content with that.
    Back to top Go down
    Tal'nar Galon
    Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
    Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
    Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it   Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 am

I joined in after NGE as well, though I kinda liked the game.
    I joined about 2 and a half years ago and the server I was on was still populated. Though over the years I saw many people go and only a few new people come (which were most of the time 13 years old begging for money to everyone all the time..).

My best memorie is when I changed server actually. I went from Chilastra to Europe-Farstar, because most of the Chilly people were US and I never got the chance to run heroics etc..
    I didn't pay for a character transfer so I just restarted on that server and got me a medic.
    Joined a nice guild, helpful and they gave me a 60pt pet (They have some kind of pet adoption thingie) and I was on my way to become lvl 90 (lvl 45 I think my medic is now). But then a few people started to leave SWG. Guild-leader had some trouble IRL and the guild started to fall. That's when I left SWG ):.
    Back to top Go down
    Miles Kenko
    Runner
    Runner
    Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it   Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:17 pm

I started not long after the game hit the shelves cant even remeber how long thats been now kinda sad. But i got up with a guy somehow we were both traders architects we formed a joint company DingNot Inc. this was back during the time you could do lot swaps between the two of us we had over 200 lots under our control couple dozen factories couple houses and more harvesters than you could shake a jawa at. was nothing to make several million a day off the resorces we pulled out of those harvies and thats not counting what we kept for crafting.Then the combat upgrade and all came along they tottaly fubared the crafting and did away with lot swaping made the game very unfun for us. i played on for a while gave up came back a couple years later still couldnt take it and quit again. Now lowca is no more dont know what became of my toon or the millons of credits Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it   Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former SWG Players and the Memories you have of it
    Page 1 of 1