Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_lcap38%Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_lcap8%Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_lcap0%Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_lcap0%Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_lcap54%Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_lcapSith Warrior video on GameSpot Voting_barSith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_lcapSith Warrior video on GameSpot Voting_barSith Warrior video on GameSpot Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Sith Warrior video on GameSpot

Go down 
+3
Jax Nova
Darc Akora
Typho Raame
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Empty
PostSubject: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:36 am

Just came across a nice little video about the Sith Warrior on GameSpot. Great looking video, seems kind of like a mini trailer for the Sith Warrior class. Perhaps we shall be seeing more for each class. Also, just want to add, at 1:15 minutes in... Speederbike mount!

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starwarstheoldrepublic/video/6263951?hd=1
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:49 am

A very nice looking video. The Sith Warrior is looking good. I really hope the rest of the classes get one of these as well.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Meh, I'm not really into the sith warrior, I hope the smuggler gets one soon. And i think it was a given that there would be speeder mounts.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Just wanted to point out a post by Sean Dahlberg on the official forums.

Quote :
Yes, we plan on having videos for each of the classes and no, the Republic ones won't be saved for the end.

So, there it is. There'll be those little class trailers for every class, and I have a feeling that the next one will probably be either Smuggler or Trooper.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:55 pm

looks like vehicles are in their and did anyone else read the companion article. Im a bit worried that everyone will be walking around with the same companion.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:39 am

It looked alot more polished to me for some reason, the combat was quite a bit less choppy.

It looks better than any other MMO combat.

Sith Warrior is just not for me though, it's too....um predictable somehow.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:55 pm

I thought it looked pretty awesome. Definitely a bit more polish in there.

And Rasper, I did originally have the same worry as you. But the Devs have said in the past that the companions would be customizable so as to not have an army of clones running around.

Besides, even if we have the same companions and aren't able to customize them to any great extent, it won't be particularly game breaking for me. After all, each class has their own companions, it is not like EVERYBODY will be running around with the same one. In towns I would just suggest the companions don't have names over their heads or something, then it'll be alright, there will be more than one blue Twi'lek in the galaxy.

And if i were questing with another smuggler, where possible I would opt to use a different companion to best preserve the immersion. We'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:12 am

Yeah if everyone has the same companions, it won't be game breaking for me.

I mean in most MMOs don't most people have the same pets following them around?
No big deal just no floating names on them.

I can't understand why on other sights people are complaining about the graphics and art, this is by far the best and most advanced looking MMO out there. It's not a single player game that takes 10 hours to beat. It can never have the crazy polish a short single player game has, but it's still damn good.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:19 am

Aye, I also think that it's understandable if they have the same companions running around. There's only so many companions you can make per class before it gets too much, and since every class will be having different companions, it won't be too bad.

I think the thing that puts most people who don't like the graphics off, is the style of graphics. Too them, it doesn't seem realistic enough or adult enough, looking more like a child's game, and in a way, I have to agree with them. I liked the realistic look that EVE, Guild Wars, and Age of Conan all had, without the characters appearing too chunky or block-like. If BioWare did it like that (kind of how they did with KotOR), then SW:TOR would be even better to me, but I'm not overly concerned with the graphics. A little more realism and less of this "stylised" genre would make me happier.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:48 am

I agree with them some, I would prefer a more realistic look.

Just hearing some people say they are not going to play the game because of it is a little extreme.

My only slight gripe about the game so far is the art, but that's pretty much just grabbing at straws for me.

Over all for me it looks great by MMO standards.

Who knows though, there is still so much we don't know yet about the game. Maybe there will be something else I won't like.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 am

Nice video.

I think the sith looks kinda of funny riding the speeder. Not sure why, but his face and then how slow he is going.

Looks like he is stuck in the drive through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior video on GameSpot   Sith Warrior video on GameSpot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Warrior video on GameSpot
Page 1 of 1