Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_lcap38%Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_lcap8%Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_lcap0%Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_lcap0%Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_lcap54%Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_lcapImperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Voting_barImperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_lcapImperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Voting_barImperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released   Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:42 am

You've all been waiting for it... You've all known that it's been coming... and finally... today... here it is!

Sean Dahlberg has officially released the Imperial Agent, though only on the forums.

Here's the link to the post by Mr, Dahlberg about the Imperial Agent.

And here's a link to some juicy screenshots of the Imperial Agent.

Those screenshots look amazing. The armour, weapons, background terrain, all of it, just looks simply breath-taking. The graphics of this game is surely greatly improving, and due to the quality we are seeing now, I'm thinking that this is Beta Gameplay. I love the look of the armour and Sniper Rifle. Looks very bad-ass.

Also, anyone notice the Speeder Bike in the background of Screenshot Two? This might be a hint to open-spaced vehicle traveling, for those in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released   Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:22 am

Yay, another class release. And i hope i can ride a speeder. Imalwaysinahurry. Opps forgot to space there, because im in a hury Smile
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released   Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:35 am

Wow... those screenshots are so badass. The sniper rifle and armor look exceptionally awesome. I think I have finally decided on a class to play.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released   Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 am

I think I finally know what my sith class wil be, maybe it will even be my main Cool , though I'll have to wait and see what the last 2 classes are. And it would make sense to have seeders, most other MMOs have mounts and the like.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released   Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 am

It's about damn time that you finally decided on your class, Dark Very Happy

Perhaps now we can finally officially dedicate the Consortiums to a certain area and expertise, no?
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released   Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Well Im looking forward to this..the medic choice isnt looking promising...so Ill stick to what i now best....I think it'll be imperial agent for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released   Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Agent Officially Stated and Released
Page 1 of 1