Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_lcap38%The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_lcap8%The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_lcap0%The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_lcap0%The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_lcap54%The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_lcapThe GTC weapon shop [open rp] Voting_barThe GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_lcapThe GTC weapon shop [open rp] Voting_barThe GTC weapon shop [open rp] Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The GTC weapon shop [open rp]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:01 am

Rasper walked past the two sentry droids as they just passed by him, he came up to the two guard droids, "halt" they said. "No weapons allowed past this point"

Rasper smiled and raised his hands "no weapons on me" The droids scanned him and he was clean. He walked in he door and saw Dante at the front desk but he wasent sure what he was doing. "hello Dante, I belive my order is in?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:16 am

Rasper looked at the weapon with a very pleased look on his face. "thank you very much Dante, Its looks perfect" "Also I would like to know if u wil keep these fuel rods in stock so I will be able to acquire more?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:31 am

"ok set me up with 5 more rods and then ill go from there" Rasper gave him a credit chip, "Is this enough." he asked?
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:46 am

Rasper looked at the weapon the at Dante "Say you wouldent have any sort of special holder for these rods?"
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:37 pm

# A tall figure appears in the door way he’s dressed finely in formal clothes and a long coat….in his hand is along cane firmly in the gasp of his gloved hand…he steps forward ….in to the light#

“Arrr a fine place you have here, very nice”

#he examines some of Dante’s wears#
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:49 pm

“What?”

# he raised his head as if noticing the man for the first time#

oh my deepest apologise allow me to introduce myself....Dr Mandrak at your service”

#he bows neatly#

“ I made a request for a pair of your Items….customised….I believe we only talked via com link any way I’m here to collect”

# he ended with a small grin revealing his mouth of sharp pointed teeth#
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:09 pm

#Mandrayk gazes hungrily in #

“Ohhhh these are perfect…oh my friend you are an artist”

# he lifts one out of its case and admires it… the tip of his tongue brushes the points of his teeth out of habit…he remains still and then suddenly as if brought back to reality. smiles and removing the other Boltar he securely fastens them into two holster by the base of his back concealing them relatively well…he picks up the small box of energy shells which were in the box and tucks it away also#

“You have met my customisations perfectly…and I congratulate you on the results and now I must depart but if this is a judge of character I will be seeing you around……?”

#he laughs a warm gestured ruined by his mouth of pointed teeth#

#he makes his way out of the workshop all that can be heard is the echoing thud of his cane on the floor#
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 am

Aramis Spark walks to the entrance of the store. He reluctantly hands over his weapons to the security droid and lets them scan him. He enters... Aramis walks around looking at the supplies. He approaches the front desk.

I would like to place an order. I need something for close combat, thats quick, quiet, and doesn't leave a big mess all over the floor. Plus I need this inscribed on it somewhere.

Aramis hands Dante a piece of folded paper. Dante opens it. It reads אני עצמי חירבן
Dante closed the paper.

Actually it would help if you could make two.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:23 am

I am Aramis Spark! I don't "shop" for weapons. All my equipment are personalized. What I need are basicly combat knives, the handles need to be curved, and they need to be connected by a strap of leather, and I would need some sort of holister for them to I guess. If you can put my name on the holisters
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:47 am

Can I get one of the HE-1 lighting? It looks cool

Aramis points to the rocket launcher.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 am

Aramis pulls out a bag of credits

This should cover the rocket, rockets, and the knivechucks i ordered. Are we done here?
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Owen walks into the shop and walks straight to the counter.

"I need a two of the highest grade blaster rifle. And I'm on a time limit here, John," Owen said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 am

Owen thought hard about what to do.

"I'll wait for the new one"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTC weapon shop [open rp]   The GTC weapon shop [open rp] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTC weapon shop [open rp]
Page 1 of 1