Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The change to Typho Raame Vote_lcap38%The change to Typho Raame Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The change to Typho Raame Vote_lcap8%The change to Typho Raame Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The change to Typho Raame Vote_lcap0%The change to Typho Raame Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The change to Typho Raame Vote_lcap0%The change to Typho Raame Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The change to Typho Raame Vote_lcap54%The change to Typho Raame Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The change to Typho Raame Vote_lcapThe change to Typho Raame Voting_barThe change to Typho Raame Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The change to Typho Raame Vote_lcapThe change to Typho Raame Voting_barThe change to Typho Raame Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The change to Typho Raame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

The change to Typho Raame Empty
PostSubject: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Alright, it's time I tell all of you what's going to happen to my character. Lately, the Trooper class has become FAR more appealing to me than any other class. Yes, even more than the Bounty Hunter. You see, I am a VERY militaristic person. I love the Army, the Special Forces, the Military in general. I love big guns. I love ANYTHING to do with fighting. And, what class pictures that more than the Trooper? After watching the Trooper video, I finally decided that I'm going to change to Trooper.

So, here's the skinny. I'll finish all the RP missions that I'm currently in as a Bounty Hunter. But from then on, it'll be a Trooper for me. Let's just say that Typho decided to take a little break hunting, and help out the guild with his combat skills in a role better suited for him. A Trooper.

So from now on, it's Trooper Typho Raame, reporting for duty!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 am

Aye, I believe that I have finally fully decided on my class now. I don't think that any of the other classes are going to be as hardcore fighters as the boys from Havoc Squad. I mean, they'll probably be some sort of Sith Trooper or Mandalorian, but, my character may be a Mandalorian, but he fights in a squad, using tactics and his men to cover each other, and just doesn't go in, guns blazing and screaming, to get the kills. As for the Sith Trooper, well, I've seen what they're like in the comic, and a Bucket Helmet doesn't really appeal to me. The Trooper armour does.

And Scynthe, my old friend, just because I'm now officially a Trooper, doesn't mean I'm hanging up the hunts. My character will have just put his hutning and combat skills to a different use. However, he'll still use the same attire. All his weapons and his armour, all the same stuff. So, if you want to ever go out hunting in an RP mission, just tell me, and I'll be right there. Hooah.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:13 am

Can I have source or URL saying that they are not going to be a class?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:26 am

The thing about the Mandalorians is that everyone who knows Expanded Universe knows about them. They're one of the biggest things drooled over by fanboys, after Aayla Secura in her skimpy Jedi robes. Not to mention the fact that there has already been lots of timelines about the Mandalorians, and the fact that BioWare created a new Mandalore for SW:TOR, and his successor. They play a pivotal part in BioWare's "Great Galactic War" for the Sith Empire, so I believe that they'll have to take a role in SW:TOR. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 am

Well, from that we can have a look at the planets they have used so far, and not just the classes. Look at Hutta, Ord Mantell, Tython. Not mentioned at all in the movies. Hell, Tython and Hutta are barely in the Expanded Universe, but they made it into SW:TOR. I'd bet that someone would know what a Mandalorian is over those planets. However, enough of this. This is a thread about my change of class, not discussing the possibility of other classes.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:25 am

I will await your blazing guns in battle, Trooper Raame!
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Good to have another trooper in the ranks though really you should be a comMANDO!!! Razz brilliant

Anyway I look forward to you and your squad coming to help me out if I get into any trouble on my smuggling runs.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:50 pm

We know that you are waiting for the other classes you have already said so. This is a thread about Typho Raame's Characters change of class others.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 am

One thing... I just have one thing to say...

Davan Kelhur wrote:
you should be a comMANDO!!!

Horrible... Absolutely horrible Very Happy... You should be shot for that Razz

Well, that should be one of the new jobs for the Vigos. Come up with good jokes Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:36 pm

I'll be drinking the Sith blood with you Very Happy

There's a couple of other Troopers out there as well now, such as Rasper Karger. We're growing!
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:55 am

BO YA!! LETS BRING THE NOISE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The change to Typho Raame   The change to Typho Raame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The change to Typho Raame
Page 1 of 1